New 12-Week Pelvic Pain program...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 12-Week Pelvic Pain program...

Hey guys, I've come across this new program that recently came out while I was trying to do some more research on my issue. If you go back and look at my older posts you'll understand that I've had a lifeless penis for about the last 6 years along with a sore perineum and I'm trying to find the right path to recovery. Much of this I believe is due to my anterior pelvic tilt and an overactive/tight pelvic floor which is causing my lifeless penis.

This new program was created by Michael Hodge and Dr. Brianna Grogan (a physical therapist with special focus on pelvic floor issues) and the link to the first video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyGEVPuumtk&t=3s

In the description area under the youtube link above you can find a link to the full program which they are charging $300 for. I just wanted to get this info out to those who are looking for more direction on pelvic floor stretches (even if it's just the first video) I'm most definitely not here to sell anything to anyone. I myself went ahead and purchased the full 12-weeks to hopefully kick-start my recovery finally. It's been a depressing ride and I need something new to give me hope.

I know there is the HANS PROTOCOL that's a very insightful post on this forum. But sometimes it can be confusing and a video always helps. I wonder if HANs would ever think about doing a video to give us a better idea about to do the stretches exactly.

Hope this could be of some use.

Have you considered visiting a pelvic floor therapist?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Have you considered visiting a pelvic floor therapist?
      I have seen one and had about 12 visits, it was just very costly. I did see a little bit more of an improvement but was gonna take more than 12 visits for any major improvement. I was thinking of trying out another physiotherapist in the area soon.

Comment

Working...
      X