Question for those who cured Hard Flaccid/PF dysfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those who cured Hard Flaccid/PF dysfunction

Need help guys, i've been suffering from Hard Flaccid for 3-4 years now. I've tried hindi squats belly breathing and no fap, but the improvements seem to be transient and I feel like ejaculation just puts me back to square one so it feels impossible to overcome.

symptoms have gotten worse over time and everything seems to be left leaning:

-left testicle fluctuates in size but is sometimes extremely small and extremely tight against my body, basically doesn't hang unless its in the mornings, but its much smaller

-mornings flaccid penis is looser but gets super hard throughout the day.

-feeling of discomfort around my left testicle area, the feeling is much stronger the more my testicle is stuck to my body, so it has less to do with the testicle and more to do with the tightness i think.

-my flaccid penis is pulled to the left when it is in hard flaccid mode, when it is loose in the morning there is no pull. When my penis comes down from an erection it also seems to be pulled to the left. Something is definitely going on with that side.

-loss of libido, libido is noticeably mostly when sleeping.

This all started when I had really bad OCD and I had developed a habit of masturbating and doing so with forced kegels to relieve the stress. Unfortunately during one particularly stressful time I forced myself to masturbating and I remember having to kegel hard just to maintain an erection and eventually ejaculating all of which were forced. Right after I ejaculated my penis developed the symptoms and started to lean to the left immediately. I believe I strained the muscle or perhaps even worse. I went to a urologist who told me there was nothing wrong and so I thought maybe it was all because of my OCD/mental stress, and subsequently i continued to force erections and masturbate pretending that it was all fine. This has only made things much worse.

I have now gotten my OCD under control and I feel alright aside from this issue. I feel however in my case its primarily a physical issue. When I had really bad OCD, i never had erection problems like this.

I would like to know if perhaps i have torn the muscle, perhaps never gave it the time to heal and it is now permanently compromised. Mentally I am wondering if i should just accept that this is permanent and make the best of my situation. The hope of it going away and seemingly never getting measureably better is probably at this point causing more pain than the physical condition.

Your issue is both mental and physical .
    On the physical side a physio who does male pelvic floor work can help.

Comment

I've wasted considerable money on various things, i.e. urologists (visited a few times), also got a program called DCT that was ineffective, I mean it was an ok exercise/stretch program but didn't do anything noticeable for the hard flaccid/PF problem.

Will the physio do more than what i've been doing on my own? i'm just worried about throwing more of my mental health and money into this bottomless hole with insignificant results.

Comment

Here is the thing the mental side of HF seems the most difficult to deal with . The tension /anxiety /stress causes cortosiol and tension in the pelvic area which keeps the physical happening .
        Dealing with the physical in isolation usually leads to disapointing long term results.

Comment

This article provides an overview.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/hard-...dge-of-science

Comment

Hmm not sure what to do, I naturally have some anxiety because of this condition, but I don't think its possible to feel totally at peace with this issue.

Do you think i should just keep doing hindi squats with belly breathing even though i've done them consistently a few times a day for a month and didn't really notice any difference. I just feel like it makes my thigh muscles stronger.

Comment

I think you should combine mental and physical therapy .

Comment

Originally posted by HelpmeHF View Post
                Hmm not sure what to do, I naturally have some anxiety because of this condition, but I don't think its possible to feel totally at peace with this issue.
                Issues cause anxiety, eh? Stop looking at it as an issue. Just let it go. If you want to get rid of it, you have got to let it go!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

problem is like I have this discomfort feeling at all times around my left testicle which is tucked into my body. It's just hard to like take my mind off of it because it just reminds me of this problem 24/7. Also having no libido sucks too, feels weird not caring about sex but wanting to care.

Sigh its tough, i'm trying to accept and live with this, but i have this hope that i can fix this but the more i try to fix this the more it remains the same. It's a strange paradox and I just want to know if this is like permanent damage of some kind

Comment

It's not permanent bro. Do some BC muscle massages daily. You gotta get that muscle functioning again. Although Hindi squats help, you also have to get massage in there. Your BC muscle is stuck in spasm, so you have to get rid of the spasm, whether it's just parts of it or the whole thing. Heat sessions. After heat and massage and squats do some light kegel work, while touching your BC muscle. Connect with it, find out where it's contracting and where it's not. All the trigger points are going to need massage therapy so that you can rid them permanently. The trigger points are what is causing your discomfort, and all that other abnormal crap. I have faith that you can get beyond this HF, now it's your turn to find that faith.

Get those trigger points(tension) released and rehabilitate that muscle. It's going to take time to have the tension rid on a permanent basis, but you will get there with effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      It's not permanent bro. Do some BC muscle massages daily. You gotta get that muscle functioning again. Although Hindi squats help, you also have to get massage in there. Your BC muscle is stuck in spasm, so you have to get rid of the spasm, whether it's just parts of it or the whole thing. Heat sessions. After heat and massage and squats do some light kegel work, while touching your BC muscle. Connect with it, find out where it's contracting and where it's not. All the trigger points are going to need massage therapy so that you can rid them permanently. The trigger points are what is causing your discomfort, and all that other abnormal crap. I have faith that you can get beyond this HF, now it's your turn to find that faith.

Get those trigger points(tension) released and rehabilitate that muscle. It's going to take time to have the tension rid on a permanent basis, but you will get there with effort.
                      Sorry but you're wrong. There's a catalogue of people doing these things for over 10 years on this website. It does nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
                        Sorry but you're wrong. There's a catalogue of people doing these things for over 10 years on this website. It does nothing.
                        Then what is right?

Comment

The catastrophising is part of the mental side that needs addressing

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post

I don't even understand where to find the BC muscle or whatever, like the last thing i want to do is massage something i shouldn't be massaging. Also my left testicle is stuck to my body so i'm not sure how i would find the muscle, all i feel is my pelvic bone and my tight scrotum. Whatever is spasm is like deep inside or something, there's no way i can access it with a massage.

Comment

Originally posted by HelpmeHF View Post
                              I don't even understand where to find the BC muscle or whatever, like the last thing i want to do is massage something i shouldn't be massaging. Also my left testicle is stuck to my body so i'm not sure how i would find the muscle, all i feel is my pelvic bone and my tight scrotum. Whatever is spasm is like deep inside or something, there's no way i can access it with a massage.
                              Male Pelvic Floor: Advanced Massage and Bodywork

Comment

Working...
                              X