• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard flaccid****

Hard flaccid comes with the appearance of size loss

Decreasing in length (1-2 inches)
    Decreasing in girth (1-2 inches)

Can anyone confirm that size returns to normal once the tension is removed?

I am unsure, let's bump this and see if an expert can illuminate us
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Refer to https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...ml#post1626313
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hard flaccid ED

Is it normal that I can’t really get hard erection? Meaning - it’s not a super hard erection, it’s very weak.

My D isn’t getting fully hard right now. Still waking up with morning wood but it’s weak.

What do you guys think?

Comment

Rid the tension, balance & strengthen your PF.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...treatment.html

Comment

Hard flaccid****

I plan on going through the hard flaccid recovery process will full confidence. I have one question to ask before I begin that.

Someone from DCT told me that they can’t “guarantee” penile girth/length returning to normal because they’re unsure of any potential penile tissue damage you’ve done.

I was under the impression that hard flaccid had absolutely nothing to do with penile tissue and that it was pure tension?

So is 100% recovery possible?

Comment

You'll know as you heal won't you? What happens for one may not for another so do the work you have to do and rely on your results.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

There’s no reason to have to go into something without understanding the answer to the question above. I much rather know my current situation rather than going into it blind.

Comment

So you're assumption is that everyone's HF is caused by all the same factors. It is not; there are a myriad of different causes responsible for it. If you feel your causes are exactly the same as anothers' that is highly unlikely. Stress is a big component in HF and that cannot be measured from person to person.
                    So if HF guy gets on here and say he's never healed 100% how will that make you feel? Will it increase your stress; make you give up all things that will make your condition worse?
                    Now if a guy gets on and said he was cured in 3 weeks and 6 weeks later you're still not better now that won't cause you more anxiety again making things worse.
                    If you want a recipe that says I cured my HF this way doing this in x weeks it doesn't exist.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I am very SIMPLY asking whether or not penile tissues are involved in hard flaccid OR if it’s completely related to other causes. If anyone has an opinion on that feel free to share. Thanks!

Comment

Tissue damage? Permanent tissue damage??

Cusp how are you doing? We should go fishing.

Comment

Hard flaccid is a symptom, not a cause unto itself. You need to get to the root cause of the issue if you wish to resolve it.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Tranthouse5,

You've created several threads with "hard flaccid" in the title. Your threads have been merged for consistency.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

My view and that of the medical community is that at the physical level it is a problem of the pelvic floor ; in effect a form of cpps.
                              This affects blood flow and nerve conduction to the penis thus the effects there . HF is very notable for the head issues that accompany it and indeed are causal to it .

Comment

Working...
                              X