Loss of usable penis when sitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of usable penis when sitting

Does anyone loose a lot of their penis size when sitting? I have a BPEL of a little over 7 inches, but when sitting it is barely usable for penetration. Does anyone know what causes this? I suspect it could be either the extra fat on my thighs and pelvic area or very tight ligaments. When standing my penis goes past my belly button when erect but sitting it does not even get close.

Yes of course. It’s natural. I recommend. Not sitting down.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Well I see a lot of positions that suggest sitting with a girl riding on you. I have always wanted to do that but seems like I cant. I always suspected it was due to a small penis but 7 inches is not small.

Comment

7" BPEL is not small.

PIV is more difficult while sitting, primarily because your hips are flexed, not extended.

This difficulty is made worse by excess bodyfat.
        START : 2/6/2020
        BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
        CURRENT : 11/18/2021
        BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by Reapso View Post
          Well I see a lot of positions that suggest sitting with a girl riding on you. I have always wanted to do that but seems like I cant. I always suspected it was due to a small penis but 7 inches is not small.
          And let's not forget, a girl can ride you while you are lying down (hips extended).

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

How big are your legs.?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              How big are your legs.?
              I got big legs. I am 5 8 and weight 246. I have lost 101 pounds in the last 8 months so I am working to get my weight in a better place. My wife has a big booty as well.

Comment

I got big legs. I am 5 8 and weight 246. I have lost 101 pounds in the last 8 months so I am working to get my weight in a better place. My wife has a big booty as well.
                So, this explains a lot in terms of your original post. Bigtime congrats on losing the weight you've already lost!!

But do understand that excess bodyfat on the part of one or both partners will limit your choice of positions ... And that doesn't necessarily have to be a negative. Just cuz somebody on the internet says some position is the shiz or whatever, doesn't mean you're bad because you can't make it happen.

Keep up the good work!

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Sitting in a reclined office executive type chair, wearing an extender will make available more hidden penis length...

than

Sitting in a straight back chair, 90 degree up right, wearing an extender, will not make available as much of that hidden length.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                    So, this explains a lot in terms of your original post. Bigtime congrats on losing the weight you've already lost!!

But do understand that excess bodyfat on the part of one or both partners will limit your choice of positions ... And that doesn't necessarily have to be a negative. Just cuz somebody on the internet says some position is the shiz or whatever, doesn't mean you're bad because you can't make it happen.

Keep up the good work!
                    Thanks bud working hard to loose the weight and grow the penis. My hope is doing PE while also loosing weight will work a bit of double duty. Increase length and make it more usable.

Still got about 80 pounds to loose but I think 101 pounds in 8 months is something to be proud of.

Comment

Thanks bud working hard to loose the weight and grow the penis. My hope is doing PE while also loosing weight will work a bit of double duty. Increase length and make it more usable.

Still got about 80 pounds to loose but I think 101 pounds in 8 months is something to be proud of.
                      Absolutely, bro. That is rockin it! I also think working on weight loss and fitness in conjunction with PE is likely to make gains faster.

Keep it up!

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Working...
                      X