Hard flaccid not budging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard flaccid not budging

Hey guys I'm hitting a bit of a wall here been doing a lot of pelvic floor stretching and middle out of progress. However when I stand and walk I get hard flaccid. I'm trying everything I can. Massages, stretches, everything. But for some reason I can't get this issue to go away while I'm walking. Any advice?
    EL: 4.5
    EG: 4.25
    BPEL: 5.5

1 year goal: 6x5
    I'll reach this goal by Jan 2018.

2 year goal: 7x6

What is the underlying causality of your hf . It likely continues by the sound of it.

Comment

I have the same problem when sitting or laying down everything feels better than i stand up and hard flaccid kicks in. I know i strained my pelvic floor but can a strain remain years later?

Is it permanent muscle changes?

Comment

Yes it can my r cuff was spasmed up for years took a physio to get it working properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          What is the underlying causality of your hf . It likely continues by the sound of it.
          To be honest I don't know the cause of my hard flaccid. My best guess is muscle tension/weakness. Or unbalance.

Comment

Originally posted by HelpmeHF View Post
            I have the same problem when sitting or laying down everything feels better than i stand up and hard flaccid kicks in. I know i strained my pelvic floor but can a strain remain years later?

Is it permanent muscle changes?
            You need to rid the strain/tension, and balance your PF so that it does not return.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

check for any indentations in front of and behind testicles in corpora spongiosum

Comment

So I found one pose that really helps.
                https://youtu.be/XjwTE2on6oE

The key is to meet your back flat on the ground. DO NOT round your back.gonna keep doing more exercises and see how it goes.

Comment

Also this
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...effective.html

My problem was that I was rounding my back, bringing my hips off the ground

Comment

Originally posted by alterego888 View Post
                    check for any indentations in front of and behind testicles in corpora spongiosum
                    What would indentations indicate?

Comment

Originally posted by _mrhyde View Post
                      Hey guys I'm hitting a bit of a wall here been doing a lot of pelvic floor stretching and middle out of progress. However when I stand and walk I get hard flaccid. I'm trying everything I can. Massages, stretches, everything. But for some reason I can't get this issue to go away while I'm walking. Any advice?
                      It is completely natural that when you are standing up and walking , your flaccid will be smaller and stiffer than when you are sitting or while in bed.
                      Now if these changes are extreme then yes the PF is tensed.

The mind plays a vital role on the PF state.
                      We have heard so many times that when some people are stressed out mentaly, that this stress tension is being transfered to their stomach and they suffer these periods from stomach discomfort ( pain- bad digestion- full of air).If this state becomes LONG TERM it can even develop holes in the stomach.
                      Now other people when they get stressed out they are having headaches ... or back pain...or you name the place...

Its the same with the PF... some people when they are stressed out , this brain tension is being transfered to the PF muscles.
                      Grief - stress - anxiety and any BAD FEELING can affect your pf IF this is the WEEK LINK in your body ( like the head or the stomach that some people have).

Now when you are having dick size insecurities .... guess where the mental stress is gonna go??? Straight to the PF.
                      When you are thinking your dick ( in a bad way) all day long... what you are doing is that you are activating the muscles that control the dick (PF).
                      So you are keeping a SOFT kegel all day long and this is what results in a tight PF.

Yes for sure , kegels and a lot of masturbation and driving a bike and doing hard PE and and and can also contribute in the PF tension....
                      BUT if the MIND is FREE OF TENSION then the PF GROUND will never allow to get over tensed from physical reasons.
                      And even if physical reasons at one point will over tense the PF... IF the mind is free of stress(tension) , it will be a TEMPORARY PF tension...
                      Its the MIND tension that ALLOWS the PF to GET over tensed and to KEEP this PF over tension.
                      TeoDeles
                      Member of the Month July 2018
                      Last edited by TeoDeles; 07-16-2020, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nonceK2SO View Post
                        What would indentations indicate?
                        I'm curious to know this too

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                          Its the MIND tension that ALLOWS the PF to GET over tensed and to KEEP this PF over tension.
                          I agree with you wholeheartedly. It seems that this whole pelvic floor tightness in males and all the problems that come with it are vastly undocumented anywhere else then here on this forum. At best you can read something about CPPS. Otherwise all the sources out there are revolving around women pelvic floor, mainly weakness.

I would hypothesize that "bad PF habits" are very common among men, however non of them really develop any serious symptoms. It almost seems that everyone that is experiencing HF and PF issues overall needed like a little "push" over the top such as an injury/strain/infection, sudden insecurity like a twisted perception of their penis as small, preE during sex, etc., that left them with ED/pain/tightness or/and some other symptoms. Facilitating focus to this area of trouble, inducing unconscious chronic tightness, harboring negative emotions about this area and further feeding to them the more the symptoms increased. Increasing chronic tightening through the day the more they dwelled on their issues.

I just speculate that most guys suffering from this are simply overthinking this, allowing themselves to be anxious and continuing to a downward spiral. Whereas the regular dude will not give any serious thought to anything really, he will not even measure his penis, thinking he is "good enough", or even superior, while he actually is just average. He will presuppose he has a perfectly adequate chance of getting that hot 20 y.o. girl from the office even though he is in his fourthies and overweight. Loosing my train of thought here but you get what I am trying to imply. Basically what I mean is that most guys who just are not anxious and stressful overall, due to genetics and the way they grew up, probably wont struggle with these problems even though they exercise many of the "bad PF habits" listed in HANS protocol.

It has, however been found via some studies on fertility rehabilitation exercising in women and men in my country, that many men were able to increase their sperm count and speed via this rehabilitation over the course of at least 3 months/every day. The rehabilitation focused mainly on lumbar spine/pelvic area mobilization, rebalancing and strengthening. This would imply that many men are tight in this region, however there were not many mentions in those studies that any of these men suffered from ED or other severe symptoms of the tightness, leaving me to speculate that the tightness itself probably never really was extreme.

It could just be, that this ailment is underdiagnosed in my area, as all uros I went to had no idea about what the hell I am talking about, tight pelvic floor and shit. Also all physiotherapeuthic treatments seem to be solely reserved for women mainly experiencing weak pelvic floor muscles. I had however a very hard time finding any information whatsoever in english regarding HF an PF problems and this forum happened to be a gold mine, however google searches for some reason never show these threads.
                          2young4this
                          Last edited by 2young4this; 07-17-2020, 04:25 AM.

Comment

It is completely natural that when you are standing up and walking , your flaccid will be smaller and stiffer than when you are sitting or while in bed.

We have heard so many times that when some people are stressed out mentaly, that this stress tension is being transfered to their stomach and they suffer these periods from stomach discomfort ( pain- bad digestion- full of air).If this state becomes LONG TERM it can even develop holes in the stomach.
                            Now other people when they get stressed out they are having headaches ... or back pain...or you name the place...

Its the same with the PF... some people when they are stressed out , this brain tension is being transfered to the PF muscles.
                            Grief - stress - anxiety and any BAD FEELING can affect your pf IF this is the WEEK LINK in your body ( like the head or the stomach that some people have).

Now when you are having dick size insecurities .... guess where the mental stress is gonna go??? Straight to the PF.
                            When you are thinking your dick ( in a bad way) all day long... what you are doing is that you are activating the muscles that control the dick (PF).
                            So you are keeping a SOFT kegel all day long and this is what results in a tight PF.

Yes for sure , kegels and a lot of masturbation and driving a bike and doing hard PE and and and can also contribute in the PF tension....
                            BUT if the MIND is FREE OF TENSION then the PF GROUND will never allow to get over tensed from physical reasons.
                            And even if physical reasons at one point will over tense the PF... IF the mind is free of stress(tension) , it will be a TEMPORARY PF tension...
                            This really sums up what I have been saying for years.
                            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Ok I just reped this which I don't do often . So I obviously think it is excellent .

However to expand on it .

Modern life can most certainly set the background of a tense pelvic floor but most guys don't have pf issues . Most certainly mental issues are commonly involved especially in hf . This is not only onsite but the mainstream physio etc also comment on the mental side as per my recent article .

However some physical issues can impact on the pelvic floor . So for instance back issues can cause spasms in the pelvic floor So can some hip/pelvic issues . So if I were a physio and someone came to me with pf issues I would look for and if needed treat the underlying issue as well as the pf

Comment

Working...
                              X