How I cured my hard flaccid/ tight pelvic floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I cured my hard flaccid/ tight pelvic floor

I've been lurking for a few years and decided to share my experience with an injury and how I handled it. Hopefully formatting is correct as this is my first post.

Long story short I used fasting to cure my tight pelvic floor and hard flaccid.

Note: I am not a doctor, nutritionist, urologist, etc. I am not encouraging other people to try this, but I am merely sharing my experience.

How I got a "hard flaccid", and tight pelvic floor.

When I first started PE I went really gung ho. I was doing several hundreds of kegels every day. After about 1/2 weeks of kegeling I started to get this odd feeling in my pelvic floor. It felt almost like a weight was pulling it down. I continued to do kegels for a few days until I had a full blown hard flaccid. I suffered for almost 6 months.

Symtoms

The worst symptom would be after I ejaculated. My pelvic floor would feel extremely tight which was very uncomfortable. This would last for several hours. The discomfort would only stop after my pelvic floor would start spasming. This would last for a few seconds(this is important for later). I believe this was my pelvic floor releasing tension. A hard flaccid accompanied this. While standing, exercising, or after ejaculating my flaccid would be rock hard. After laying down, hut tubbing, and steam rooms I could temporarily relieve myself of symptoms.

How I took care of it

I tried many things, and nothing worked. I was doing yoga, stretching, breathing techniques, reverse kegels etc. Finally I came across this post (https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-recovery.html). This person did a 7 day water fast(only drinking water, no food) to cure their hard flaccid. After 6 months of trial and error with different treatments I finally resorted to a water fast. On day 2/3 I felt spasms in my pelvic floor that lasted for 5-10 minutes. Usually the spasms that would slightly loosen my pelvic floor only lasted for a few seconds. On night 3 my flaccid was as large as it use to be, and it was squishy not hard. on day 3.5 I broke my water fast. It's been almost 4 years and the hard flaccid hasn't returned.

Theory

Essentially my body has a checklist of vital functions. At the top of this list are vital organs, and at the bottom of the list is keeping muscles in the body tight. After 2 days my body felt weary because all the muscles loosened up. Keeping all the muscles in the body taught isn't essential for survival and the human body doesn't want to waste it's reserve energy sources. Around 2/3 days without food my body decided that having a tight pelvic floor wasn't as essential as other biological functions.

In conclusion I believe this process worked because my hard flaccid was caused by a tight pelvic floor.
    Start: 5.875x4.75
    Now: 7x5.125
    Goal: 7.25x5.5

Thats an interesting theory. I had a similar experiencing with water fasting 5 days but I didn't put that much logic to it. I had a noticeable decrease in symptoms from the fast, but they came back as soon as I started having bowel movements again. I'm actually gearing up to do another water fast starting tomorrow, so this is inspiring!

Comment

Impressive & surely motivating for many here. Did you have any urinary symptoms? Trouble sitting for too long, tightness/discomfort in the urethra?
      I have pelvic floor dysfunction, perfect erections, painful ejaculations, urinary urge & discomfort, rarely any pain. Interestingly, the other day I woke up, did my pelvic floor stretch routine & left for work without breakfast, didn't eat till late lunch. That was the only day for an hour or so I had complete relief in terms of urinary urge, tightness/discomfort. So there is certainly weight in what your saying! I'm gonna go for it.

Comment

I had zero urinary symptoms.

Comment

Added to Thread: MUST READ Resources - Pelvic Floor Issues, Hard Flaccid, Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome

Congrats on curing your hard flaccid!.

This may also be of interest:
          Hard Flaccid Success Thread.
          HansTwilight
          Retired Moderator
          PE Gym Editor
          Member of the Month Jan 2017
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by HansTwilight; 07-02-2020, 09:42 PM.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

It's ironic because I just posted this like 3 weeks ago but my tight pelvic floor has returned. Strangely it's not accompanied by a hard flaccid this time. I did a 2-3 day fast that seemed to solve the problem for about 3 and a half years until now.

Symptoms?

Only a tight pelvic floor. Lots of involuntary kugels and I have this tight sinking feeling in my pelvic floor. It's mildly uncomfortable but I wouldn't call in painful.

What caused my tight pelvic floor to return?

Acting like an idiot. I started focusing on girth and decided to do 3 days (Mon, Tues, Wed) of intense girth days in a row. On the third day I worked out abs and legs which might have contributed. On Wed night and Thursday my pelvic floor felt very tight. I had the symptoms and dumbass me masturbated 5 times in a day instead of resting on Thursday. I still had symptoms but decided to do girth work on Saturday and Sunday. Anyways it's now been 7 days of a tight pelvic floor.

In the future I will not workout girth on consecutive days. Once I'm healed up I'll try a (1 day on/ 2 day off) cycle.

Plan

Unfortunately looks like I'm going to have to try and do a water fast again. I'll try for 4 days and report back what happens.

Comment

The worst part is I just hit 7 inches. I was going to cement and focus my attention of girth. I was doing girth for about 3 weeks with a light schedule and I was seeing decent results, but then I tried doing girth 3 days in a row, and after that I acted like an idiot. Moral of the story is listen to your body. If something doesn't feel right then you need to tread softly. I was just too eager to jump into girth.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperGuy View Post
                The worst part is I just hit 7 inches. I was going to cement and focus my attention of girth. I was doing girth for about 3 weeks with a light schedule and I was seeing decent results, but then I tried doing girth 3 days in a row, and after that I acted like an idiot. Moral of the story is listen to your body. If something doesn't feel right then you need to tread softly. I was just too eager to jump into girth.
                your post about the water diet is very interesting! I think hard flaccid is caused by an overactive autonomic nervous system (the sympathetic which is responsible for fight-flight response).

What the water diet causes is that the body no longer puts any energy into the digestion of food but can fully focus on healing your body and rebalancing your autonomic nervous system (parasympathetic and sympathetic) which is obviously out of balance.

when are you planning the new water diet? I will definitely try it as well in the future.

Comment

My tight pelvic floor has mostly cured itself. But ill be doing another water fast in about 2 weeks. Haven't done one in years and not looking forward to it lol

Comment

My tight pelvic floor has mostly cured itself. But ill be doing another water fast in about 2 weeks. Haven't done one in years and not looking forward to it lol
                    You should organise a group of hf people to do it with you and see what the results are after the fast

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
                      You should organise a group of hf people to do it with you and see what the results are after the fast
                      Have you recovered from your HF? For me I didn't really care as much about the HF. It was more about the uncomfortable feeling I had in my pelvic floor.

Comment

Nope. I've had it 13 years now.

I did the water fast in 2012 for about 2 weeks as there was a cure report on here at the time.

You name it, ive tried it. No one else on this forum or anyone else I've come across has tried as much as me, ive spent thousands trying things to the point that im completely burned out, but you should definitley organise a small group of people to try it with you as some may have success with it.

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
                          Nope. I've had it 13 years now.

I did the water fast in 2012 for about 2 weeks as there was a cure report on here at the time.

You name it, ive tried it. No one else on this forum or anyone else I've come across has tried as much as me, ive spent thousands trying things to the point that im completely burned out, but you should definitley organise a small group of people to try it with you as some may have success with it.
                          I'm very sorry to hear that. I tried lots of things too (reverse kegels, yoga, breathing techniques, etc.) This was the only thing that worked for me, but doing a fast was extremely unpleasant. One thing I noticed was that hard flaccid didn't effect my erect size, which is more important than flaccid size.

And I wouldn't do an experiment because there wouldn't be proper medical supervision/legal framework. Fasting for too long can be dangerous and doing an experiment would require waivers which I would need a lawyer to write up, so that I wouldn't be legally responsible if someone got hurt. Under the right circumstances I would be down to conduct an experiment, but not in the type of setting that me (a 22 y/o) would be able to finance/supervise at the time being.

I made sure in my first post to make it clear that I am not encouraging others to try a water fast. I am merely stating my experience with a water fast, and how it related to my recovery.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear that. I tried lots of things too (reverse kegels, yoga, breathing techniques, etc.) This was the only thing that worked for me, but doing a fast was extremely unpleasant. One thing I noticed was that hard flaccid didn't effect my erect size, which is more important than flaccid size.

And I wouldn't do an experiment because there wouldn't be proper medical supervision/legal framework. Fasting for too long can be dangerous and doing an experiment would require waivers which I would need a lawyer to write up, so that I wouldn't be legally responsible if someone got hurt. Under the right circumstances I would be down to conduct an experiment, but not in the type of setting that me (a 22 y/o) would be able to finance/supervise at the time being.

I made sure in my first post to make it clear that I am not encouraging others to try a water fast. I am merely stating my experience with a water fast, and how it related to my recovery.
                            Hard flaccid is weird, i honestly think its a nervous system disorder, at least when it becomes chronic anyway.

A few people have tried the water fast thing back in 2012 and i dont think anyone really had any results with it to be honest but that doesn't mean it wont benefit some people.

Comment

Wow, thanks for posting this.

I have a similar issue to yours; fasting isn’t something I’ve though of trying until now.

I bought an x30 back in May ‘19 and to this day experience hard flaccid after climaxing, a tight scrotum, and overall low sex-drive/low EQ.

I overdid pumping when I first got the bathmate. It’s fairly easy to do because if you press the thing all the way down on the first pump you immediately reach like 4 or 5 HG. I didn’t know that and must’ve pumped my member to ~10 HG right out of the gate. I’ve extended and air pumped in the past with great results.

The first time I ever turtled was after using the bathmate for the 3rd time back in May.

It’s been a year now and my member is still not fully there. Lesson learned, but I’ve been searching for a solution for so long (I’ve stretched, followed the Hans protocol, etc) and I always thought I did permanent damage to my tunica (which may still be the case - probably not - but this definitely gives me hope).

I’ll do it with you bro. I’m going to start tomorrow and fast for 7 days, so I’ll update this thread (not trying to hijack it, so just let me know if you think I am/you have a problem with it and I’ll start my own thread).

But yeah, let’s do it dude. Count me in - let’s see how this goes. I’m desperate for something to work and I’ve tried everything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X