Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Locating and Activating the Ischiocavernosus Muscle (IC) to obtain more 'Penis Power'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locating and Activating the Ischiocavernosus Muscle (IC) to obtain more 'Penis Power'

Which means hard errections, ballooning, the glans and shaft and possibly connecting it to other techniques like Reverse Kegels, mmo etc.

It's a rather advanced technique as it requires awareness of the penis and pelvic floor that, at least for me, is hard to come by when starting out with PE.
    This muscle(it`s 2) is subtle to be aware of when starting out. It`s comparable to earmuscle you can use to wiggle them without moving a joint like e.g. a biceps.

This is the Ischiocavernosus Muscle as per anatomy pics:
    isch1.jpg
    Wikipedia says:
    Function
    It helps (in males) stabilize the erect penis and (in females) tense the vagina during orgasm.
    Ischiocavernosus compresses the crus penis, and retards the return of the blood through the veins, and thus serves to maintain the organ erect.
    The IC fires autonomously alternating with the Bulbospongiosus muscle to create an erection. Pumping and holding blood in.
    Both muscles are kind of antagonists comparable to Biceps and Triceps. It's almost impossible to flex the BC and IC muscles fully at the same time.
    We train the BC muscle a lot. The BC is basically one muscle much easier to notice when flexed. It`s the one that when engaged consciously can push blood up the CS into the glans. Many have that muscle overtrained and hence an imbalance vs. the IC.

Flexing the muscle, holding the flex, pulling on the erect penis to the left or right are the basic ways to engage and train it. As the IC is responsible for holding the penis straight one can train it by flexing it against the pull to the side. Make sure to alternate left and right pulls to train both IC 'legs' same intensity.
    That takes time as the brain needs to first be aware of the muscle. So doing it the first day it will be hard to get full control, can take days or weeks..

The basic motion to flex it, is to squeeze both legs of the IC together. That can be done flaccid and erect.
    isch3.jpg
    The red arrows are depicting the way one should engage and move the 2 IC legs together. Most of that is happening inside and behind the pubic bone.
    A so called front reverse kegel when done strongly and toward the same spot can engage the IC muscles too.

As the IC is, at the front, directly attached to the CC and inside close to the two sides of the CC it is also squezzing the inner penis.
    When being erect, allowing blood to enter engaging the IC's hard will stop the outflow of blood allowing a kind of balooning of the shaft and especially glans.

Another thing that is fun is to engage it during walking basicaly massaging the inner penis with every step.
    Holding a very hard IC, along with an RK will counter movement by the BC muscle, which is responsible for ejaculation. Hence stopping it which then can be transferred into MMO techniques.
    25cm! Let's go!

Ah I remember posting pics here sucks sorry. The pics are much bigger and detailed than shown there. oh well

EDIT: BIGGER BETTER QUALITY PICS(same as above!): https://imgur.com/a/WC275lz
    DickerSchwanz
    Member of the Month Sept 2015
    Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 09-10-2020, 06:24 PM.
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Signs that the IC Muscle is engaged:

- The Cremaster muscle is sitting slinged directly atop the IC muscle. (see pics)
      Hence when the IC is engaged a side effect is; the ballsack is lifted up. Though that might not be very apparent the first times either.
      DickerSchwanz
      Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 09-10-2020, 06:49 PM.
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Members keep in mind this is advanced stuff .

That said recommended reading for those interested in advanced pelvic floor control.
        Isolated ic kegels have attracted attention at times but interest has faded out . I want to thank DS for pushing knowledge of this little known area forward .

Comment

Do any of you ever consider that you are fucking around with muscles that are more than likely not designed to be fucked around with and manipulated in the same way that maybe your biceps or abdominals are designed to be used.

Comment

This guy spreads nonsense over these forums, I wonder how many such theorists are around here; he said that there is no such thing as a venous leak and it's all invented by urologists. LOL. People do surgery for that.

Comment

HFrecovering,
              Of course you have to do it in a balanced way but so it is with any other muscles. Other than that I see no obvious problems with any of this. I only see benefits for me.. My ability to achieve and hold erections is better than before.
              Me being able to control these muscles clearly tells me that I have the power ,by design, to do just that

But good point cause its certainly not as easy as other muscles and most people have to think this through before being able to actually do it. It's like one of these freemasonry things
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Carter View Post
                This guy spreads nonsense over these forums, I wonder how many such theorists are around here; he said that there is no such thing as a venous leak and it's all invented by urologists. LOL. People do surgery for that.
                Back surgery has a 90% failure rate but they still do it widespread every year in every western country.

If you haven't bothered to look into how venous leak could not be real and you're just assuming I'm full of shit then you are a simpleton.

You put all your trust into doctors as if humanity has arrived at peak medical performance and its not going to get any better. Again, don't be a simpleton.

It wasn't that long ago that we were using leaches to suck people's blood for all kinds of ailments or when we would prescribe heroin for alcoholism, try thinking critically and come out of your simpleton bubble.

Comment

A very informative thread! Thanks for posting it!
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                    HFrecovering,
                    Of course you have to do it in a balanced way but so it is with any other muscles. Other than that I see no obvious problems with any of this. I only see benefits for me.. My ability to achieve and hold erections is better than before.
                    Me being able to control these muscles clearly tells me that I have the power ,by design, to do just that

But good point cause its certainly not as easy as other muscles and most people have to think this through before being able to actually do it. It's like one of these freemasonry things
                    I just realised he was talking to you about venous leak lol, I thought he was talking to me because I've also said before that it's a bullshit diagnosis and is most likely not real.

Comment

HFrecovering,You responded better than I could have lol.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
                        I just realised he was talking to you about venous leak lol, I thought he was talking to me because I've also said before that it's a bullshit diagnosis and is most likely not real.
                        Much of the literature is unsure of how to give a solid diagnosis for a venous leak, though there is a technical definition for it. It's commonly considered a "nebulous" term.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

A great visual video of the Ischiocavernosus Muscle:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJy56Q5RdI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJy56Q5RdI
                          DickerSchwanz
                          Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 09-12-2020, 12:17 PM.
                          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

More info about the function of Ischio vs. Bulbo muscles.

ischio.jpg

Ischiocavernosus:
                            Maintains erection of penis or clitoris by compression of outflow veins(!)

Speaking of the previous Venous Leak issue.. a very weak or disfunctional Ischiocavernosus muscle might be the reason for Venous Leaks.
                            Without the Ischiocavernosus properly functioning or being too weak it can't help shutting off the veins that transport blood out of the Penis(Arteries transport blood into organs!)
                            Also a too strong bulbospongiosus muscle might counter the ischio too much. It's like only training Biceps but not the triceps.
                            DickerSchwanz
                            Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 09-12-2020, 12:43 PM.
                            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

ischio3.jpg
                              The Ischiocavernosus consists mostly of "slow-twitch oxidative (type I) fibers"

"Oxidative fibers rely on aerobic respiration to fuel muscle contractions, and consist of slow-twitch (Type I) fibers, which are characterized as muscles with long contraction duration, associated with endurance. Slow-twitch fibers are used to maintain posture."

This means long holds of the IC are its natural state and the way to train it. It also makes sense considering the IC has to continiously stabilize the erect penis and keep the veinous outflow closed.
                              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                              X