Hard flaccid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard flaccid question

What program should I be following if I’m ready to cure this and move from it completely?

DCT? I heard they have new program
    Anything else?

I’m all ears. Just tell me what to do.

We have many threads on hard flaccid. Do a search and read a few of them. The more you know the more it will help you.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I understand there are many threads that’s why I’m looking to be referred to one of them specifically so I can heal. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Tranthouse5 View Post

Dont be lazy by not reading. If you don’t have the will power to be independent and learn then you don’t have the will power to cure yourself. Sorry if that comes off as insensitive but being tough is how you get through this. There are a lot of mental barriers that hinder progress, that's why I am saying this. Stay strong.

Also this might help.
        MUST READ Resources - Pelvic Floor Issues, Hard Flaccid, Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome

HansTwilight
        Retired Moderator
        PE Gym Editor
        Member of the Month Jan 2017
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by HansTwilight; 09-28-2020, 04:59 PM.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I’m not sure how many times I have to clarify the question before one of you gets it. It’s better for me to ASK which thread has the correct path of healing rather than browsing through everything. Plain and simple, point blank period.

Comment

Many threads are purely opinionated. I’m asking for direction to a thread that has yielded results. That’s more than reasonable.

Comment

Many threads are purely opinionated. I’m asking for direction to a thread that has yielded results. That’s more than reasonable.
              It's opinionated because different things work for different people. I gave you a resource, you need to use it. The idea is that you become as knowledgable as possible so you can better understand what you are working with and what options you have. Not everything is as simple as cake and you can't always have the easy way out. There are numerous things you will need to try and you will have to experiment a lot to find what works and doesn't work.
              Best of luck to you.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

My man I have read every thread on here in the last 2 years regarding hard flaccid. I’m simply checking in to see if anything has changed considering this injury is untapped in the medical/physical therapy field. Next time someone asks for advice don’t jump down their throat and call them lazy. <content removed by moderator>.
                HansTwilight
                Retired Moderator
                PE Gym Editor
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by HansTwilight; 09-30-2020, 10:13 AM.

Comment

My man I have read every thread on here in the last 2 years regarding hard flaccid. I’m simply checking in to see if anything has changed considering this injury is untapped in the medical/physical therapy field. Next time someone asks for advice don’t jump down their throat and call them lazy. Your entire response was ridiculous. <content removed by moderator>
                  I never said you were lazy, I simply told you not to be lazy in case that was your intention. If you have read everything and want to see if anything has changed, then you are the best person to find the thread... we don't know what you have already read and what "new thread" you haven't read yet. The link in my previous post can assist with that. I had no intention of offending you, you asked for advice and I gave it to you; the best approach to hard flaccid is to be willing to learn, gather info, and then go from there.

To add, you appear to be a sufferer of the condition. The problem with hard flaccid is that treating it is not a "one-size-fits-all" approach. Everyone's biology is different so one needs to collect as much info as possible and experiment. Again, I'm not trying to be dismissive,I'm just giving an important tip.
                  My protocol has helped a lot of people, but I am assuming you already read it.
                  Your attitude isn't helping either.
                  We do not allow name-calling on this forum, As per rules please omit the last sentence of your post.
                  HansTwilight
                  Retired Moderator
                  PE Gym Editor
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by HansTwilight; 09-30-2020, 10:13 AM.
                  My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Here's some healthy behaviour: sleep in, get more nocturnal erections. Lower stress or eliminate it. Walk and exercise. Eat enough to sustain you. Get your liquids too. Watch sports on tv to get some healing in. Don't masturbate or have sex until your boners come back. Try to stay regular instead of constipated. Keep good hygiene down there = more oxygen. Rest. Don't smoke as you'll have a hacking cough. Not sure about weed or beer though I don't partake of it. Sleep in something baggy and loose fitting aka a sheet on bed while naked maybe. If you feel like it go to pelvic floor therapy. Sleep on your back definately not on your stomach. Take multivitamin s. If you get the urge to kegal than kegal. Have patience and believe in something bigger than yourself. Faith can move mountains. And be prepared for an uphill battle. Prayer helps. Never give up.

Comment

Ahh the expectation of hand feeding it never grows old

Comment

What program should I be following if I’m ready to cure this and move from it completely?

DCT? I heard they have new program
                        Anything else?

I honestly don't know what to make of DCT, I did it for around 5 months, it hurt like fuck and left me tired and miserable, there are people in the closed DCT group that have been doing it for 1 to 2 years and are still not better. Last time I was in the group only a handful of people had gotten better and it still appears to be that way based off what some people have told me.

There marketing techniques are questionable and one of the mods In the group is a mini Hitler that speaks to people like shit.

With the new course they are charging somthing like 500 and make you sign a contract to not talk to anyone else about what the course entails.

Im not saying its bullshit but it is very very questionable, especially the way they are handling things. If it was genuinely "the cure" then we would be seeing the posts and threads from people who have recovered. They have somthing like 300 people in the group last time I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_b View Post
                          Here's some healthy behaviour: sleep in, get more nocturnal erections. Lower stress or eliminate it. Walk and exercise. Eat enough to sustain you. Get your liquids too. Watch sports on tv to get some healing in. Don't masturbate or have sex until your boners come back. Try to stay regular instead of constipated. Keep good hygiene down there = more oxygen. Rest. Don't smoke as you'll have a hacking cough. Not sure about weed or beer though I don't partake of it. Sleep in something baggy and loose fitting aka a sheet on bed while naked maybe. If you feel like it go to pelvic floor therapy. Sleep on your back definately not on your stomach. Take multivitamin s. If you get the urge to kegal than kegal. Have patience and believe in something bigger than yourself. Faith can move mountains. And be prepared for an uphill battle. Prayer helps. Never give up.
                          This, 100%. It really cant hurt you but can help loads. HF can be caused by a number of things, not the least of which is chronic stress. Once I started getting my morning woods back with lifestyle changes and pelvic floor work, everything fell back into place.

Comment

Originally posted by jamjar View Post
                            This, 100%. It really cant hurt you but can help loads. HF can be caused by a number of things, not the least of which is chronic stress. Once I started getting my morning woods back with lifestyle changes and pelvic floor work, everything fell back into place.
                            I'm very glad to hear that jamjar. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                            X