Why your Hard Flaccid / CPPS isnt nerve damage - A deeper look | Post 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why your Hard Flaccid / CPPS isnt nerve damage - A deeper look | Post 2

Hello guys, I normally post on the r/Hard_Flaccid message board but a few people over there told me I should put some of my posts here. I will just be compiling 2 of my posts from there over here.

I have cured my Hard Flaccid, and helped many people on the road to recovery.

Your hard flaccid / cpps is almost certainly not nerve damage/entrapment/ or physical injury.

Let me preface this, this is a very interesting read and it delves deep into the actual causes and explanations of Hard Flaccid. Anyone with the condition, I really recommend reading it. I hope this post can give a ray of hope for people who may have given up.
    Very recently I've seen a few cases of HF that when looked at, seem like almost undeniable nerve damage. I hate cases like these, unsolvable ones. I want to minimize the amount of people who have basically given up on fixing their case and I want to shed some new light and information on this issue. Please read all the way through before telling me I'm wrong in a comment.
    Let me start with this: You CANNOT have HF without the Pelvic Floor being chronically tight. It isn't possible. No nerve issue could cause the hardness in the penis. The penile hardness is caused by the tight pelvic floor clamping down on the Ischiocavernosus and Bulbospongiosus muscles (Provable in all cases with biofeedback test) . Once again, a nerve CANNOT trigger this response.
    Most, if not all HF cases are resulting from tension in the tissue, hence the tight pelvic floor manifesting. People like the nerve damage diagnosis because its something you can understand, and it sounds a whole lot more reasonable to the average person to say you have nerve problems and not tight/weak muscles.
    So what is the cause? Tight fascial chains. 9 times out of 10, people that complain of nerve pain with hard flaccid have the pain travel along the fascial chains at some point. (What is fascia?: Fascia is a thin casing of connective tissue that surrounds and holds every organ, blood vessel, bone, nerve fiber and muscle in place. It is very adaptable, and durable.) Fascia travels in connected chains across your body, holding it together and keeping your movements clean and efficient. Here are some fascial chains, if you think you have nerve damage but have pain through any of these chains, there is most certainly hope for you. Tension usually follows these fascial patterns, and with that, so does pain. I will continue explaining after giving a few visual examples.
    https://preview.redd.it/z7pbt6h4f3t5...=webp&1ac7db0d

The Posterior Fascial chains

https://preview.redd.it/vfmwpvq6f3t5...=webp&6e515f2e

The Frontal Fascial chain

https://preview.redd.it/7c29qsr9f3t5...=webp&2cba7bfd

The Spiral Fascial chain
    Seem familiar? If you are feeling pain in your HF, like pain traveling down a leg: It is following a fascial chain, guaranteed. If you are feeling pain in a particular area, it is most likely a fascial knot, and the area is probably harder than normal to the touch. The penis is part of the "brucks" fascial line. Because of this, pain can manifest in the shaft of your penis for no apparent reason, this pain is BECAUSE of the tension held in the fascial chain.
    So why does tension in the fascia cause pain? And where is this tension coming from? Allow me to explain:
    Nerves are encapsulated by fascia, causing the inside of the fascia to be 6x more innervated than the rest of your body. Tension in the fascia, as well as tightness and a lack of ROM (range of motion), will cause the fascia to tighten in a double helix shape like DNA, and become hard and immobilized, this will inflame the area, and thus, inflame the fascia and its chains. Inflammation within the fascia causes a local storm of cytokines to pour in. The nerve will either fire like crazy and cause pain or it won’t fire at all and cause numbness. Its usually case by case, but the nerve itself is fine the inflamed or tight fascia and weak or tight muscles around it keep giving it stimulation. When the fascia is inflamed, the nerves inside of it will fire. There is no nerve damage , entrapped nerves, etc. The tissue around the nerve is just immobilized, in clinical trials remobilizing the areas over a period of time always brought back nerve function.
    Many people who developed HF have lived a sedentary life and caused their muscles and their bodies functionality + range of motion to deteriorate. A long time like this while greatly change how the fascia grows in your body, and it will grow to compensate for the developing movement patterns and habits of your body. It will grow immobilized, tight, and inefficient in people with low ranges of motion (sedentary), or people who frequently move with muscular imbalances (SI joint dysfunction, not moving with glutes, no deep ab activation, pelvic tilt, rotated legs or pelvises, etc.)

https://preview.redd.it/1kx3019bf3t5...=webp&e5df373e

Inactive and shortened / tightening muscles when sitting.
    HF itself is just a compensation pattern of your weak and tight muscles creating tight and immobilized fascial growths and knots and eventually causing pain in some cases. When your habits eventually cause your body to lose its functionality and efficiency, it compensates in any way that it can, causing postural issues, pelvic rotation, and things like that. This is how to explain hard flaccid. You aren't permanently injured, there is a way out. Don't give up.
    Remember, damaging your nerves is REALLY, REALLY, hard. You most likely didn't damage yourself from simple penis enlargement and things like that. I would explain it like this, your nerves aren’t damaged from what you did, they are simply being irritated and inflamed by HF, they are innocent bystanders in the condition.
    Thank you guys for reading this far, I hope it has helped. In my next post I will be explaining how to fix and work on these fascial issues, stay tuned. I hope this shines some light on your case of Hard flaccid. Good luck with your recovery guys, and keep your head up.

Why not use one thread?

Again, there is a lot of information to unpack here.

I am still not a hard flaccid expert, so perhaps HansTwilight can offer some input?

(I will note that the links are also all errors for me)
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

There is a nerve called the pudental nerve which runs in the perineum. A tense pelvic floor, and even too much bicycle riding can entrap this nerve (pudental nerve entrapment) and if the nerve maintains entrapment, then damage can occur which will not be fun.
      https://www.webmd.com/pain-managemen...al-neuralgia#1
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
      X