Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've trained my PF to not want to ejaculate - how can I reverse this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've trained my PF to not want to ejaculate - how can I reverse this?

Background: Excessive edging over a few months where I would go for 3 or 4 sessions with it allowing myself to ejaculate, combined with doing too many erect kegels over that period too.

Question: is there anything I can do before and/ or during masturbation to fix this?

Further description of issue:

Whenever I masturbate, after a few minutes my pelvic floor goes incredibly tight like it's holding a kegel and I cannot let it go. I do diaphragmatic breathing before and during each session, have also experimented with stretching beforehand. I'm doing almost twice as much stretching as I have ever done before each day now.

When I do finally ejaculate (which takes me at least 20 minutes at the minimum, typically 27+ minutes) I get absolutely no pleasure from it at all, and I then have perineal discomfort and a tighter PF afterwards until I do some stretching again.

Is there anything I can do before or during each masturbation session to help fix this?

Quit fapping, you have an overactive PF. If you keep this up it will get much worse. Yoga Hindis and Rks to rebalance PF and then implement rks into edging. If your PF is really tensing doing masturbation then you will need to reverse that.

I will say it again, your PF will get much worse if you keep this up.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
      Quit fapping, you have an overactive PF. If you keep this up it will get much worse. Yoga Hindis and Rks to rebalance PF and then implement rks into edging. If your PF is really tensing doing masturbation then you will need to reverse that.

I will say it again, your PF will get much worse if you keep this up.
      Haven't masturbated since Monday. Haven't edged in at least 4 months, except for 1 time last week.

Comment

Do nothing, and try going a week without fapping, there is nothing more you can do. Time heals these things better than anything else.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Also, try and keep your issue to one thread, I have noticed that you have 24 threads all related to pelvic floor issues.

You will be chasing replies all over the forums and cluttering up the ED forums for others.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by ThatGuy34 View Post
            Haven't masturbated since Monday. Haven't edged in at least 4 months, except for 1 time last week.
            Go for 2 weeks no fap, Doing hindis, rks and yoga 2x a day. Try then fapping 1x a week, tryjng to stay relaxed.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Go for 2 weeks no fap, Doing hindis, rks and yoga 2x a day. Try then fapping 1x a week, tryjng to stay relaxed.
              I've done 2 weeks before and it was so hard to do, my balls ached so bad for like 9 days. How much stretching? I'm doing at least 24 minutes a day (that's counting the unilateral stretches as only 2 minutes each time instead of counting them as 2 minutes per side). I DO do them 2 minutes per side though.

Comment

Do you do hindis? I would do them for atleast 5mins.

How many rks are you doing?

Do you have any symptoms outside of masturbating?
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Do you do hindis? I would do them for atleast 5mins.

How many rks are you doing?

Do you have any symptoms outside of masturbating?
                  I do Hindi after each leg session, which (before lockdown 2.0) was 3 times a week, for about 3 minutes each time.

I'm still practicing my RK technique and did a load of work on it today. I don't want to add in too many until I know I'm doing it right, otherwise I'll be reinforcing an incorrect movement pattern.

At the moment, no symptoms outside of masturbating. I think I've gotten rid of urinary issues and I've definitely gotten rid of constipation. I also no longer have perineal discomfort.

How long should I hold a stretch for? I'm currently doing each stretch for 2 minutes, but have experimented with some stretches for 4-5 minute holds each round. One of these stretches is where you lay flat on your back with your heels against the wall and your butt like 10 inches from the wall, and spread your legs, the other is child's pose.

Comment

I do Hindi after each leg session, which (before lockdown 2.0) was 3 times a week, for about 3 minutes each time.

I'm still practicing my RK technique and did a load of work on it today. I don't want to add in too many until I know I'm doing it right, otherwise I'll be reinforcing an incorrect movement pattern.

At the moment, no symptoms outside of masturbating. I think I've gotten rid of urinary issues and I've definitely gotten rid of constipation. I also no longer have perineal discomfort.

How long should I hold a stretch for? I'm currently doing each stretch for 2 minutes, but have experimented with some stretches for 4-5 minute holds each round. One of these stretches is where you lay flat on your back with your heels against the wall and your butt like 10 inches from the wall, and spread your legs, the other is child's pose.
                    Stepping up your hindis is definitely needed. Atleast 5 mins, atleast.
                    I would do 3 sets a day, so 15 min total.

Defined keep at the rks, you will probably need to do front rks mostly.
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Stepping up your hindis is definitely needed. Atleast 5 mins, atleast.
                      I would do 3 sets a day, so 15 min total.

Defined keep at the rks, you will probably need to do front rks mostly.
                      Okay thankyou, I'll do that. But how long should I hold each yoga stretch for that isn't a Hindi?

Comment

Okay thankyou, I'll do that. But how long should I hold each yoga stretch for that isn't a Hindi?
                        2 mins for most easy stretches. If there is a lot of pain with the stretch you can start off at 10-30 sec.
                        Remember this is restorative yoga so deep stretch is not totally necessary. Relaxation should be 1st priority.
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

2 mins for most easy stretches. If there is a lot of pain with the stretch you can start off at 10-30 sec.
                          Remember this is restorative yoga so deep stretch is not totally necessary. Relaxation should be 1st priority.
                          Thankyou.

How often and for how long could/ should I massage my pelvic floor? I did too much today I think because I spent 10 minutes massaging it with a vibrator (which I normally can't do because it's too noisy and my housemates would hear, but today they were all out of the house for a bit) and then I did 20 minutes experimenting with massaging with my fingers, split into 10 minutes for each side.

I'm not entirely sure which area to massage. I covered all of the perineum between the sitting bones at some point today. And then I also massaged the musculature between the penis and the balls.

I also ejaculated today because I had 5 urges, and the 4th struck while using the vibrator on my pelvic floor, I stimulated my frenulum and it literally took like 70 seconds but I could feel my PF go tight during the end. I know I need to not masturbate, but it's so hard not to. Maybe it'll be easier know I know how it feels with a vibrator? Because I managed to resist all urges of using my hands this whole week, the only reason I gave in to the vibrator was because I wanted to know how it feels.

Comment

Thankyou.

How often and for how long could/ should I massage my pelvic floor? I did too much today I think because I spent 10 minutes massaging it with a vibrator (which I normally can't do because it's too noisy and my housemates would hear, but today they were all out of the house for a bit) and then I did 20 minutes experimenting with massaging with my fingers, split into 10 minutes for each side.

I'm not entirely sure which area to massage. I covered all of the perineum between the sitting bones at some point today. And then I also massaged the musculature between the penis and the balls.

I also ejaculated today because I had 5 urges, and the 4th struck while using the vibrator on my pelvic floor, I stimulated my frenulum and it literally took like 70 seconds but I could feel my PF go tight during the end. I know I need to not masturbate, but it's so hard not to. Maybe it'll be easier know I know how it feels with a vibrator? Because I managed to resist all urges of using my hands this whole week, the only reason I gave in to the vibrator was because I wanted to know how it feels.
                            I takes will power. Massage for 10 minutes is a bit excessive, I think you just wanted to play with yourself

You only need to massage for a couple minutes.
                            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I takes will power. Massage for 10 minutes is a bit excessive, I think you just wanted to play with yourself

You only need to massage for a couple minutes.
                              Yeah 10 minutes was just because I was experimenting with different angles and stuff.

So if I do a few minutes of massage each day, 3 x 5 minutes Hindi squats after each leg training session, how much stretching is too much? I used to only do 10 minutes of stretching a day with most stretches held for 45 seconds, which was good for getting rid of urinary issues and constipation etc, but then it reached a point where it was not doing anything anymore. I've now bumped it up to at least 22 minutes a day that is split into 2 different sessions.

Comment

Working...
                              X