Skin injury from hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin injury from hanging

Hello, I’m using the male hanger, don’t know why exactly but i have a blister that keep coming when I’m going back to hanging even after a week off. I’m usually come back to hang the same weight -12 lbs, but after 2 days my blister coming back. How can i avoid that? Should i take days off and come back light weight? and I’ve tried different wraps, tight the hardest, less tightened, nothing matters, the skin pain and the blister is there. Hope for some insight about this, thanks

Originally posted by Nobody23 View Post
    Hello, I’m using the male hanger, don’t know why exactly but i have a blister that keep coming when I’m going back to hanging even after a week off. I’m usually come back to hang the same weight -12 lbs, but after 2 days my blister coming back. How can i avoid that? Should i take days off and come back light weight? and I’ve tried different wraps, tight the hardest, less tightened, nothing matters, the skin pain and the blister is there. Hope for some insight about this, thanks
    How are you wrapping and then placing your hanger, also, what are you wrapping with?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I’m wrapping with ace bandage and then i put a thicker version of theraband, I’m placing the hanger at the middle of my flaccid penis

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        How are you wrapping and then placing your hanger, also, what are you wrapping with?
        And I’ve tried to wrap with sweatshirt material but i felt like it’s slipping

Comment

You are using too much wrap. With all of that it's bunching, pinching and pulling on the skin which is most likely the source of your blisters. You only need enough to keep the skin tightly wrapped enough to keep the hanger from pinching the skin. What's important is for the the hanger to get in, grip the internals and build a shoulder ahead of it for an effective grip. Too much wrap is going to interfere with that. Stick with just the theraband.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            You are using too much wrap. With all of that it's bunching, pinching and pulling on the skin which is most likely the source of your blisters. You only need enough to keep the skin tightly wrapped enough to keep the hanger from pinching the skin. What's important is for the the hanger to get in, grip the internals and build a shoulder ahead of it for an effective grip. Too much wrap is going to interfere with that. Stick with just the theraband.
            You sure mate? My theraband is only 6 cm, i cut it with scissors so i can have two padding materials

Comment

The problem isn't with the theraband, it's the softer ace bandage underneath it. I used a compression style hanger for several years and and in my opinion there is nothing better than using the theraband alone. It needs to be cut into 2 x 18 inch strips and when you wrap it spiral it down about 1/8 inch with each wrap. It needs to be tight enough to keep the skin from bunching up and pinching in the hanger yet loose enough so that you will still be able to urinate with it on. This is the Bib hanger recommended way of wrapping and has worked well for me as well as many other hangers.

If you are using only 6 cm overtop of a softer material I just can't see how you would be able to wrap it tight enough. If it's not tight enough there will be skin pinching and that can lead to blisters.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks mate, i try to hang with very short piece of thicker version of theraband and i felt no pinching at all, it felt great , but the hanger was slippery. Added another piece of a very slim theraband; the material started to wrinkle and the pinching came back. Help me brother

Comment

Try wrapping with a longer piece as I described above. What color is the thicker theraband?

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                    Try wrapping with a longer piece as I described above. What color is the thicker theraband?
                    Grey, it’s not the original theraband

Comment

That color is just the right thickness to use for wrapping as I described.

Comment

Everyone is different, I used a piece of software cloth and a piece of self adhearing wrap, both about 8 inches long and got up to 37 pounds.

I believe you don't need much wrap if your hanger is dialed in correctly
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                        X