Hard flaccid penis glans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard flaccid penis glans?

I need help on what’s causing my hard flaccid, I used an extender that would put pressure on my penis glans often times I would get an erection while using it while the tip of the penis didn’t get engorged, that being cause of the strap of the extender. I’m starting to wonder if my hard flaccid is caused by my penis glans and not my pelvic floor, also wondering if that’s even possible? I’ve been learning how to do RK still haven’t gotten the hang of it, I can calm my hard flaccid a bit sometimes. it would be a bit engorged yet spongy almost a flaccid but still turtled. I don’t experience any pain but hardly some stiffness on my inner thighs near my groin area from sudden fast movements

List of things I’ve experienced:

•Pale color on tip to sometimes darkish red purple glans that comes when standing stationary and goes away when touched or walking.

•Engorged reddish pink penis tip when erect and flaccid bigger than it was before my hard flaccid .

•Turtling making my penis shrivel in and out now mostly stays half shriveled

•foreskin feels bit rubbery at times

•glans not as moist as it used to be

•Involuntary kegels happen here and there

•peeing and releasing bowl movement causes a hard flaccid

Side note pelvic floor exercises used to calm my hard flaccid almost completely but would come back after a couple of seconds one thing I’ve noticed when it went completely flaccid was my penis glans were still a bit engorged while everything else was flaccid so i don’t know if it’s my glans or my IC muscles lastly when I do manage to calm my hard flaccid a bit it’s always hard below the glans and soft and spongy on the end of the shaft

What does the pelvic floor physio say?

Comment

Still In the process of seeing one cause of Covid

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        What does the pelvic floor physio say?
        Still in process of seeing one cause of quarantine

Comment

Hey mate, I have had all your symptoms But I never did PE. You should first consult an urologist just to check if everything is ok, then seeing a PT to get his point of view.

I can tell you that many men share the same symptoms as yours and did not use a penile extenser or whatever. Some did jelq some did not and it goes on like this with drugs/meds, masturbation and so on. Today we still don't know what really triggers HF to beggin with, HF and PGAD(female HF) are all under CPPS umbrella that's why we have generic CPPS routines.

So do things step by step :
          - see an uro to rule out other things (Ultrasound & basic tests) : they all come back clear most of the time.
          - see a physio to get his/her point of view
          - Pick a routine and stick with it, no matter the routine you choose to follow : Hans, Ben, DCT, Gordon's routine. They're all CPPS routine.

Comment

All of the symptoms you are describing are matching with an over tensed PF.

When a PF has gotten over tensed it simply means that the MUSCLE TONE has changed and all you have to do is change it again in order make it being normal.
            This change is happening through PF stretching-PF massaging-PF deep belly breathing(Aka. Rks) and most importand a mind that is free of anxiety and worries.
            But as Hans has stated... when the overtensed PF is realising that you are trying to change its tone into a ligher one... it freaks out and it uses all of its weapons to become tight again.( Iks and mental anxiety).
            Its like it has a unique survival mech.

You see when the PF tension is being triggered then it creates anxiety on a phychological level because you feel the tension down there which is annoying and because of all the bad side effects.
            But the thing that most people don t know is that this tension has also physical level dimention because when the PF is overtensed it means that is becoming bigger (like a muscle that grew) and it also getting elevated from its natural position... and this is PRESSING SOME NERVES down there that this on its own creates a negative mental balance.

So the no1 key in overcoming an overtensed PF is to be able to keep a constant calm brain because anxiety on its own is tensing the PF.
            So as you realise its a vicious cycle that involves phycological and physical matters.

It doesn t matter how many correct Rks and massaging and stretching you do... if you don t overcome the mental anxiety that this thing is creating then the positive effects of the PF rehab activities will be canceled out by your anxiety.
            TeoDeles
            Member of the Month July 2018
            Last edited by TeoDeles; 02-24-2021, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
              All of the symptoms you are describing are matching with an over tensed PF.

When a PF has gotten over tensed it simply means that the MUSCLE TONE has changed and all you have to do is change it again in order make it being normal.
              This change is happening through PF stretching-PF massaging-PF deep belly breathing(Aka. Rks) and most importand a mind that is free of anxiety and worries.
              But as Hans has stated... when the overtensed PF is realising that you are trying to change its tone into a ligher one... it freaks out and it uses all of its weapons to become tight again.( Iks and mental anxiety).
              Its like it has a unique survival mech.

You see when the PF tension is being triggered then it creates anxiety on a phychological level because you feel the tension down there which is annoying and because of all the bad side effects.
              But the thing that most people don t know is that this tension has also physical level dimention because when the PF is overtensed it means that is becoming bigger (like a muscle that grew) and it also getting elevated from its natural position... and this is PRESSING SOME NERVES down there that this on its own creates a negative mental balance.

So the no1 key in overcoming an overtensed PF is to be able to keep a constant calm brain because anxiety on its own is tensing the PF.
              So as you realise its a vicious cycle that involves phycological and physical matters.

It doesn t matter how many correct Rks and massaging and stretching you do... if you don t overcome the mental anxiety that this thing is creating then the positive effects of the PF rehab activities will be canceled out by your anxiety.
              Hey thanks for this I really needed this advice. I suffer from generalized anxiety and do get tensed up throughout my body. I’ve started exercising, but certain exercises have gave me trigger points on my chest, which lasted couple months, I’ve had to use tennis ball to get rid of them which worked . A couple days ago I got a bad stiff back and neck from practicing boxing and sitting in desk for hours, some exercises really elevate my anxiety, puttting me in good anxious free mind especially taking cold showers which I get more done throughout the day and stay less stressed. Recently my hard flaccid hasn’t been too rigid, when standing or laying down, mostly when I just stop thinking about it. I’m currently been making appointments to get a physiotherapist and therapist since I don’t want to take antidepressants/anti-anxiety meds and make the effects worse on my hard flaccid and brain. I appreciate for your guys replies thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
              X