So confused by how to use Therawand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So confused by how to use Therawand

I purchased a Therawand to help overcome my pelvic issues.

I have looked over instructions for Therawand, but I find them so vague and can't figure out

For instance, there's a clock diagram that is used to depict where to press using numbers (1-12)...but how far into your anal passage are you supposed to be hitting these points? Wouldn't hitting the #2 spot 1 inch into your anal passage be different than hitting the #2 spot 3 inches into your anal passage? How hard are you supposed to be pressing? What is the motion supposed to be exactly like?

Does anyone have more detailed instructions about how to use this thing? I'm afraid of messing around and making things worse.

It may require some experimentation.

Comment

honestly I have no idea, when I got hf the therawand and inserting anything in my anus in general was like the last thing I told myself that I would try if everything else fails, I guess you dont need to insert it all the way in, I suggest you put on gloves or something else and try with your own fingers to feel pressure points and massage them

Comment

You should really just get all sides of the pelvic floor, not just trigger points. I would try to get every dimension and just try to work around the prostate and tailbone. Spend and equal amount of time on both sides also, that fascia has to get stretched out. Personally, I would just use your finger as much as you can. You can go all the way (however long your middle finger can reach, anything past that is not necessary.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
        X