Fart sounds in penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fart sounds in penis

As I’m tryin to figure out what injury I have. I also notice something that has never happened before.

When I push blood into glans or go to bend the glans I can hear air being pushed out my glans so much that it makes fart sounds. This to me is an obvious sign of something wrong as I’ve been on here screaming that my glans is destroyed. Even if I simply kegal I can hear and feel a small air bubble in glans area.

So does anyone else have any experience like this? Was curious

Sounds like medical attention is needed.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
      Sounds like medical attention is needed.
      +1

Comment

Yes I’ve been going to drs that refuse to check on me and say it’s all in my head when I know it’s not.

I found one dr now that said he’s in disbelief that nobody thoroughly checked on this. And he’s gonna start running tests

Comment

Be very wary of the doctor who finds things that no other doctor has found.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Why are you doing PE with an injured glans?
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Now if air leaks out does urine leak out as well? How about blood? Interstitial fluid as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                Why are you doing PE with an injured glans?
                I stopped. I tried again when everyone kept saying nothing is wrong without looking at me. When I started to try pe again is when I said there is defintely something wrong. No longer can I even pull the internals. It’s all skin and blood. Hurts to try anything. Not the same at all

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  Now if air leaks out does urine leak out as well? How about blood? Interstitial fluid as well?
                  Had blood leak out but only when I used the lg hanger which is what caused all this. Yes urine seems to always be in the glans like a build up.

Why are you so against someone having an injury. It’s very insulting cause i know absolutely 10000% sure I know something is wrong. My penis makes fart noises and instead of answering if that’s normal you keep following my posts with your negativity and acting like I’m completely wrong for trying to figure out what’s wrong with me.

Again other drs never examined me and said it’s in my head and if you’re saying they know best then you should also agree with all of them when they told Me pe doesn’t work at all it won’t do a thing.

This dr didn’t find anything but at Least he’s taking the steps to see what could be going on

Comment

never heard of anything like this before
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I am not against injuries; they happen and the vast majority of them heal.You see I know people just like you; many of them. They alone know that there is something wrong with them and no doctor or test can ever find it. They travel from doctor to doctor looking for the one that will not only find out what's wrong but be able to cure it.
                      They get treated by this magical smartest doctor in the world who is the only doctor to know what's wrong and the damage no other doctor can see will now be able to be seen because the magic smartest doctor in the world will cause it and at that point no healing will ever be possible.

The TV doctor, Dr House, doesn't really exist except on TV. If 4 or 5 doctors told you there is nothing physically wrong you will not believe them. I have been involved in healthcare for longer than you've been alive and you won't believe me either. You will believe only want you want to believe.

I have read every post you ever made on here since you first got here. I knew you would never find a doctor or anyone here that could ever fix you. It saddens me. Go off and find your magical doctor who if he treats you he will cause you harm and then just maybe you'll be happy that now all the doctors can see the damage and that damage will not be able to be healed.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        I am not against injuries; they happen and the vast majority of them heal.You see I know people just like you; many of them. They alone know that there is something wrong with them and no doctor or test can ever find it. They travel from doctor to doctor looking for the one that will not only find out what's wrong but be able to cure it.
                        They get treated by this magical smartest doctor in the world who is the only doctor to know what's wrong and the damage no other doctor can see will now be able to be seen because the magic smartest doctor in the world will cause it and at that point no healing will ever be possible.

The TV doctor, Dr House, doesn't really exist except on TV. If 4 or 5 doctors told you there is nothing physically wrong you will not believe them. I have been involved in healthcare for longer than you've been alive and you won't believe me either. You will believe only want you want to believe.

I have read every post you ever made on here since you first got here. I knew you would never find a doctor or anyone here that could ever fix you. It saddens me. Go off and find your magical doctor who if he treats you he will cause you harm and then just maybe you'll be happy that now all the doctors can see the damage and that damage will not be able to be healed.
                        You really are a moron. Nobody said anything about a magical doctor and it is not possible to tell someone they have nothing wrong inside their body without ever actually looking at anything. If drs ran tests and said they see nothing wrong then you’d have a case in what you’re saying.

Do me a favor and don’t comment on anything of mine since you have zero insight to ever offer. Again these same drs also said penis enlargement is a myth and doesn’t work. So you’re agreeing with them as well.

You’re the perfect example of what’s wrong with the pegym site. People like you who have zero insight or advice or information or clue of what’s going on. How old are you to troll a person on this site and how old are you to be on this site for years with nothing else to do with your life? L

And one more thing is it’s not like I found a quack or searched across seas for a fake dr to say he can heal this magical injury I have. The dr I found said we will look inside to see if there’s anything wrong.

Comment

Let's refrain from Ad Hominem attacks as they are against forum rules!
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I normally don't say this but do you mind posting a pic of your "detached glans"? To me a Uro would be able to tell if there was any "detachment" in your penis.
                            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Sounds to me you might have overstretched your CS.

Hulk you are your best doctor.
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X