Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know what my injury is (erect jelq injury)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what my injury is (erect jelq injury)

A week ago I was jelqing with an erection without doing much conditioning first and felt some unusual pain in my mid shaft as I was squeezing it. Now the pain comes and goes, but seems like its either too mild or I've got used to it instead of it improving cause I think its hiding the "I have to pee" burn too and two times I surprised myself with how much pee I was holding without noticing it. also have gotten false pee alarms.
    haven't noticed anything unusual visually.
    erection are really rare and short and mostly painful on the pee hole but I can't really find the source of pain, it feels the most like its coming deep from the urethra but just a bit stronger towards the head but I'm not sure.
    I took a look at Dealing with Penile Injuries and the closest one is "thrombosed veins" but I'm not really sure.

has anyone experienced this before? I need to know how serious or normal it is and when will I get healed. really hope its not one of those that's gonna stick with me for years
    verticdal
    Last edited by verticdal; 04-12-2021, 07:40 AM.

Jelqing with a full erection? So you're trying to hurt yourself.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Allow much time to pass, with no pe, testing, disturbing of the tissues to pass. No jerking off. let healing occur, you mess with it, it delays healing. Meanwhile, read and study up.

You are not the first.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey, just curious where you got the idea to jelq with an erection? Was there something you read that said to try this?

I've had similar symptoms with mild male UTI/Urethritis. Generally those clear up pretty quick if you take care and stop doing things that irritated it. That whole region is like a special eco-system where small changes can have a big impact. Though it seems that the brain usually plays an oversized role and is often the culprit to many things down south.

Like Dangler said - hands off the willy for a while.

And, if you don't see an improvement, then it's a good thing to get a quick doctor checkup.
        arlos
        Last edited by arlos; 04-12-2021, 05:24 PM. Reason: I spwel gud

Comment

Originally posted by arlos View Post
          Hey, just curious where you got the idea to jelq with an erection? Was there something you read that said to try this?

I've had similar symptoms with mild male UTI/Urethritis. Generally those clear up pretty quick if you take care and stop doing things that irritated it. That whole region is like a special eco-system where small changes can have a big impact. Though it seems that the brain usually plays an oversized role and is often the culprit to many things down south.

Like Dangler said - hands off the willy for a while.

And, if you don't see an improvement, then it's a good thing to get a quick doctor checkup.
          the jelq with an erection thing is all on me, there was warning signs everywhere to not do that as a beginner. I just read a post here that I think said jelqing with an erection less than 30% might have negative impact on girth and I was having a hard time to keep my erection while jelqing so I started stroking until its 100% then jelq until 30% and repeat just to keep my sessions shorter. they were taking too long.

Im waiting on the results of a UTI test, went to a physiotherapist in hopes that he knows things about pelvic floor but he didn't, so he just hard squeezed my injured penis everywhere asking "do you feel the pain here?" and gave me an almost full body checkup prescription because I guess thats what he does when he doesn't know shit. now my pain is worse due to all of his squeezing and we never figured out the source of it. I did the tests anyways because Im curious but Im not going back lol.

Im starting to believe its a pelvic floor/HF issue cause I have mild rectum/balls pain now after he stressed it. Im not sure if I have HF, I need to read more about it and Im done trying to squeeze to test the softness. think Im a bit overreacting gonna try and relax a bit and do some pelvic floor tension release exercises once Im more certain its a pelvic floor issue.
          verticdal
          Last edited by verticdal; 04-13-2021, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X