No announcement yet.

sigh got myself a pretty nasty injury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigh got myself a pretty nasty injury.

Luckily the injury isn't on the penis, but it's on the 'pad' part of the pelvic area above the penis & way below the bellybutton. I've been doing this for over a month, maybe i just went too ham. After 3 weeks i went into 12 min stretches/ jelq's. i can't do downward stretches without feeling pain in that area, on the right side, but any upward/ stretching out feels fine. I'm able to do my routine, minus the behind the ass stretches (which may be the culprit to my injury tbh. I was also moving to a new place & lifting stuff maybe i pinched something bad after a PE workout). I've been trying to take 5 days off a couple of times & trying to do it but i can definitely feel that it's there when i stretch the ways that hurt. I suppose i'll take a few months off? Kind of blows, i feel like i was making some decent progress. I don't mind taking time off, i don't feel like i really need cuz naturally i'm almost 9 inches naturally it but it's fun to do & makes your penis feel good. Jelq's don't feel as bad but i think maybe i just need a FULL break before i try again. Kind of just a bummer. Maybe it'll be longer than a month, not quite sure. If i don't come back, i had fun re-exploring stuff & reading a lot of your posts was educational.

As a cautionary tale, don't go too ham or you might injure yourself like myself & have to stop. I should have just stuck to regular 6-10 min routine with lighter pulls.
    jibeyx
    Last edited by jibeyx; 05-03-2021, 06:39 PM.

Is it a hernia of sorts?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

i am pretty sure it's not, feels like a ligament in the pelvic region that is attached to the penis but not apart of the internal muscle. There isn't anything bulging out & there is only a pain when i stretch in the opposite direction. I was looking at pictures, PRETTY certain it's not that.
      jibeyx
      Last edited by jibeyx; 05-03-2021, 09:07 PM.

Comment

The "new" hernia does NOT create a bulge.
        IF and WHEN the hernia becomes bigger , then the result is the bulge.

Hernia=inguinal area cut(hole)
        Bulge=Intestines that are passing through this cut(hole) and they will bulge the skin or they can end up into the ball shack.

IF you are feelling a sharp pain in the area when you are coughing hard then its possible a hernia...if not then its possible a lig strain.
        IF its a lig strain you should imediatelly stop any kind of PE activity until iy heals...otherwise if you continue you can easily damage the lig even mpre and then only surgery can fix it.
        If its a hernia then by continuing PE you will make the hernia bigger and then also only surgery can fix it.

In any case... one thing is for sure... you have to stop PE for some time.
        TeoDeles
        Member of the Month July 2018
        Last edited by TeoDeles; 05-04-2021, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks Teo, I don't feel any pain until i pull enough on a stretch exercise, not coughing, at all i think it's lower on the abdominal area. Yeah i figure that's the case, gonna stop for a bit. I'll update this after some time passes.

Comment

I'm not going to update until maybe like a month or two but for now i'm just not PE'ing, which is totally fine! I just got a new partner & have been having too much fun, haven't felt any pain in the ligament but i have decided i can just be cool with edging/kegels training while i heal if i want to continue. I might return to get back into jelq's once i feel fully healed! One thing i will focus on is not putting to much intensity & Lessening the time of my routine jelq & stretching routine to maybe 6-8 min
            jibeyx
            Last edited by jibeyx; 06-05-2021, 11:07 PM.

Comment

posting as an update, started doing a little bit of pe. JUST A LITTLE, like 6 min stretching (2 minutes of foreskin stretching for attempted FSR, with some bundled stretches, regular, & V-stretch & 5 min of jelqing. My injury seems to be subsided, i'm still a little iffy when i stretch in that direction but i take it easy. My mind's telling me to maybe take a few more months off, but i think i can manage having stretches that aren't downward. I'm just trying to take it as easy as i can really. I read in a lot of success stories, they didn't put a lot of intensity in the work outs, i want to have that in mind. Never push too hard. I'd be more interested in learning how to restore my foreskin, so maybe i'll run to lowes & try to build a diy tugger!

Comment

Working...
              X