blood in the semen - my first injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blood in the semen - my first injury

Yeah this actually happened last week, and its still there since yesterday when I just masturbated regularly (no pe exercises) to see if it was still present. It's basically a ruptured blood vessel, as described in the link below:

https://www.urologygroupvirginia.com...blood-in-semen

Most of the links I could find on the web stated that it was usually not a serious issue, that should go away in a couple of weeks, although the chance of an infection is present. My urine is completely normal, it's just my semen that has blood.

I'm pretty sure I know when it happened too. Last thursday, so 5 days ago. I'd finished up a jp90 routine, so at the end of a lot of jelqing. As a kind of reward, cause i was horny i started stroking my dick, and decided to do some edging, cause it felt good (basically masturbating without the ejaculation). However I lost control pretty quickly, and probably like 30 sec in I realized I was about to ejaculate, which I didn't want to do. I did a hard kegal, and managed to stop it, but it felt a little violent, like it had required too much force. I cleaned up, did my warm down and went to bed.

I wasn't going to do PE exercises for the next two days, and since i usually don't masturbate-ejaculate during the 5 day stretch of the week when I'm doing jp90 (i will however let myself ejaculate if I'm having sex); I masturbated the next day, and found blood in my semen.

So the lesson I'm taking away from this is that edging can be dangerous, at least after doing jp90 where I'm forcing blood into my penis for about 45 minutes. I obviously haven't done any pe exercises since I discovered blood in my semen. Since I usually do pe exercises later in the evening, it might be a good idea to masturbate or have sex earlier in the day, so as to avoid the temptation while doing my exercises.

I'd like to hear any recommendations for the best course of action. I can't be the first guy this has happened to. Anything that can speed up the healing? Should I really wait till there is absolutely no blood in my semen to do PE (potentially a month)? Should I try to not ejaculate at all for a couple of weeks? Should I see a doctor, or wait a couple of weeks and do it if the condition persists?

Thanks in advance for any advice given
    - Dakster

45 minutes jelqing is a long time.Then add edging and you see what happens. Rest and then cut way back on the time.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

So how many times in total did you find blood in your semen? Only that one time?
      Progress Log
      Start (20/06/2020):
      BPEL 5.9, EG 4.1
      Current (21/10/2020): BPEL 6.3, EG 4.5

Comment

It's basically how long it takes me to do the jp90 which is mostly jelqing. I finish the stretching part of it in about 10 min. Thanks for the advice, I'm definitely in no rush to start again.

Comment

I've found blood twice, but then I've only ejaculated twice, since I had the edging accident. The last time was two days ago. I actually had sex yesterday, without ejaculating, and it was fine, didn't see any blood in the condom from pre-cum or anything. I want to wait at least a week from the last time i ejaculated (so tues, May 4), before ejaculating again. So wait till next Tuesday. Hopefully that will help with healing.

Comment

Working...
          X