Pain at the opening of the penis and painful orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain at the opening of the penis and painful orgasm

Hey guys. It all started on 27 may. I felt a burning (stinging) sensation on the opening of my penis and i've thought that it's going to be all over after 20-30 minutes like it usually does. I usually get this pain randomly a few times a year and it's over after 20 minutes. I never took it seriously because it never bothered me that much (i hate that feeling though). The pain was very intense on 27, 28, 29 may and it calmed down a little bit on 30 and 31 may. It was all over on June 1. I was fine for a whole week without any pain and sex was great until having sex on June 9 and it started all over again. The pain wasn't very intense this time but it doesn't feel good. So i've told myself i'm not going to have sex for a few days and take some light meds and it healed on 15-16 june. But after having sex again with a painful orgasm it started all over again. After that i had a 3 day rest with no sex and i've decided to have sex today and again painful orgasm.
    The pain started after stupid me decided to masturbate very roughly (i'm circumcised and it's usually dry) for more than 30 minutes without lube .. And i've started doing standard kegels a few weeks ago without implementing reverse kegels aswell.
    Should i give my penis a full week without sex to recover from any rough sex/masturbation damage?
    Should i start doing squats and reverse kegels to help with pelvic floor tension if i have one?
    I will probably go to an urologist this week. Thanks a lot guys!

A physio who does male pelvic floor is well worth a visit /

Comment

Give it some rest for a week.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Thank you for the replies! The most rest that i gave myself was 3 full days and for some reason the pain got worse on the fourth day (is this a sign?). I will give myself a full week and post daily updates on here while also doing reverse kegels. Sex is not painful anymore but the orgasm is and it was the other way around a few weeks ago (sex was painful, orgasm felt good).

Comment

Get tested for STD
          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Thanks for the reply, watersnake. But i believe i'm STD-free because my girlfriend was a virgin and i didn't have unprotected sex with a lot of different women. I've only had unprotected sex with my ex girlfriend (3 years ago) and my current girlfriend and they are both std-free. I don't really know if i can catch something in that situation but it might be possible (i hope not).
            I want to give an update. I've had the day off from sex and took aspirin + tylenol all day. It hurts a little bit when i pee and when i have a full bladder. I will never masturbate again ..

Comment

Hey everyone! This is going to be one of my update posts and i will do to this every 24 hours to track the healing progress. 30 minutes from midnight and it's going to be 48 hours of no sex. I've been consistent with my aspirin, tylenol intake and i don't really know if that helps but i will continue to take it. I've minimized my fluid intake and i'm only drinking water with my meds. And trust me that's a lot of water because i'm using the water-soluble tablets. I'm slowly increasing the volume on the squats and the reverse kegels. I'm also trying out some stretching and i hope that helps me. Wish me good luck because i have to stay sex free for the whole week.

Comment

Good evening everyone. It's been 3 days without having sex and i'm trying my best to stay sex free for the week. Today i've incorporated reverse kegels through out the day at various times. I've decided that it's best to start out slow and gradually increase the volume over the week. I've also started stretching (happy baby and knees to chest while laying on my back) and deep squats. I'm still playing it safe and i'm not doing a lot of different stretches and a bunch of volume. But i will probably have to increase the amount of exercises and volume i'm currenttly doing. I'm taking aspirin and tylenol + melatonin for deeper sleep. I'm kind of stressed and worried about my condition but i'm trying to calm down. I've lost a bunch of weight because of this and it made me depressed ..
                I forgot to say that i was doing a bunch of kegels a few weeks before this happened. I think that my rough, over excessive masturbation, the rough sex and kegels contributed to that condition. I've never let my body heal and never listened to it when that cord like vein appeared. Everyone on this forum should be cautious and responsible with their penis.

Comment

Good evening! It's the start of my fifth day and it's been 4 days without having sex or masturbating. I've started doing more knees to chest stretches and i'm holding the stretch for 2 minutes while reverse kegeling. I think i did 4 or 5 sets for 2 minutes each. I've also did a few sets of another stretch but i lost all of my data because the power went out. I will have to find the name of the exercise. I've also did 2-3 sets of squats for 1 minute each. The volume is probably not enough even for a starter and i will do more than that. I'm focused on reverse kegeling all day. I might hold the reverse kegel for a few seconds and then stop for a while. Then start again and take some time off. But i'm doing it often and i'm trying to stay calm. I also like to target my penis with some hot water and just relax. The water is hot enough to feel good and not burn my dick. Do you guys think i'm on the right path?

Comment

Sounds good. BTW, you might try wearing silk, or super soft, undies while the tip of your penis heals.
                    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Thanks sir, @Physdoc! I will take a look at my underwear. I have to be patient and keep doing my reverse kegels. Hopefully i will make a full recovery soon.

Comment

Good morning! I don't want to double post but i want to say something very important related to kegels. Right before this injury/pain happened i was doing a lot of kegels. I would hold a kegel for seconds, rest a little bit and hold it again. The worst thing was that i wasn't doing reverse kegels to balance things out. I think excessive kegeling with being too rough with sex/masturbation caused this. I might be one of the few guys that can't tolerate kegels and should solely stick to reverse kegeling.

Comment

Sorry for posting again without replying to anyone but i have a very important question. I've started wondering if i'm doing reverse kegels the right way. I'm slowly pushing (trying to expand) the muscles while inhaling and then stop while exhaling and repeat. It's like very gently trying to push my pee. I'm not pushing with brute force. Push the muscles that help me urinate gently while inhaling and then exhale while resting the pelvic floor muscles. Am i reverse kegeling the right way? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Good evening, everyone! It's time for my update / progress post. I've had sex today and the ejaculation was painful again. The sex felt good until the ejaculation part and i didn't feel any pain on my penis. I wasn't able to control the kegels i was doing during the sex. I was amazed at how many involuntary kegels i'm doing during sex and i never thought about that before. I was kegeling before getting in there,during penetration and while ejaculating. I tried to control the kegels but i couldn't do it and i've tried to counter them with some reverse kegels. My erection was kind of weak but i didn't even touch myself today because i was scared. I'm also suffering from low t and i've missed the injection this week because of stress. I really didn't care about my erection today and i just enjoyed it. Today i went through 5 sets of squats.
                            1 Set - 2 minute hold with reverse kegels
                            2 Set - 2 minute hold with rk
                            3 set - 3 minute hold with rk
                            4 set - 3 minue hold with rk
                            5 set - 3 minute hold with rk
                            I'm also doing rk's while working, driving, in the shower, on the bad watching tv, everywhere. I tried to distract myself with some video games. I'm not going to start having frequent sex soon because i'm going to rest a few days again. Give my penis more time to recover from the stupid things i have been doing in the past. Be gentle with your dick guys and give it some time off every once in a while. Be smart about it and be patient. An injury will destroy everything and destroy your progress. And not only that but you are going to suffer mentally and get depressed. My injury is not pe related but image if i was doing pe exercises. I'm going to add more stretching exercises tomorrow and take a long walk. Thanks for reading.

Comment

Do not go over your level of condition with rk.

Comment

Working...
                              X