Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a lump I should worry about ?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-122904-li.jpg

You can look through this link.I think i do jelqs correctly,no soreness no pain during or after jelqing.Doing 70 or 80 percent and each session go 4 seconds.I aim for girth.But today this kind of thing appeared on my penis,there is no pain or something but it looks bad.You can see it goes a bit long on my right side.Need your comments.
    girthycin
    Last edited by girthycin; 07-21-2021, 05:55 AM.

Just curious... what is your girth? I think the better question is why you feel the need to do PE with that insane girth.

I had a similar looking mark after vigorous sex and freaked out but it disappeared within an hour or so. Don’t think it’s anything to worry about.

Comment

Thanks for replying.I am 7 inches at this moment.You know it is never enough.

Comment

Originally posted by girthycin View Post
        Thanks for replying.I am 7 inches at this moment.You know it is never enough.
        May I ask what your routine is and what you started at? I thought 6.5 was the upper limit for having issues with women.

Comment

I did not have routine,genetics i think.I just want to add half an inch with newbie gains thats all.Thats true but not at all only thing you need to consider is being more patitent to your girl,her vagina can stretch..Its been 4 years with my girlfriend, she totally used to me so no problem.
          girthycin
          Last edited by girthycin; 07-22-2021, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know what is this ?

Comment

Still no idea it is lump or vein,still there still no pain or something.It does not move with my shaft.

Comment

Is this Lump ?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/girthycin-albums-problem-picture105780-20210721-122904-li.jpg

Here is the picture from my photo album,i only do jelqing and it appeared due to jelqing.Its under my shaft skin,no pain or nothing else.Its just there.It wraps my penis like a half cylinder maybe the part of it.Not sure is this a bad thing because it has no negatife side effects.(eq,sexual life etc.) Everything is fine.I need your comments.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-122904-li.jpg

Comment

Sometimes you will feel as if your shaft has new ridges when gaining size.

I have had the same thing, it is normal.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

As O says it is increased development .
                      Btw if you go to a new gf she may not want to deal with it .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        As O says it is increased development .
                        Btw if you go to a new gf she may not want to deal with it .
                        Found one and going to marry her next summer
                        So it is definetely normal and i should not worry about.Is it permanent or temporary ?

Comment

Originally posted by girthycin View Post
                          Found one and going to marry her next summer
                          So it is definetely normal and i should not worry about.Is it permanent or temporary ?
                          It is increased development so further training will make it permanent and possibly increase it . Stoping training will reduce it .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            It is increased development so further training will make it permanent and possibly increase it . Stoping training will reduce it .
                            So what do you recommend ? Is it possible to grow without these development ?

Comment

Personally I would be focusing on length anyway .
                              What is your objection to this style of development ?

Comment

Working...
                              X