New thoughts on HF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New thoughts on HF

I kind of see RomeroMD as the expert on HF. If he’s right and this is a BC/IC injury/contracture, we just need to treat it as an injury. I am certain I injured my BC from wearing a cock ring for 25 minutes and then bending my penis downwards as I got my partners cervix.

My case is similar as my injury is causing involuntary rectal kegels throughout the day. I had two fuck ups during this recovery, and both involved masturbating.

Maybe a reason guys don’t recover is because they are always having sex or masturbating? He recommends 6 weeks but that’s hard for anyone. My strategy of water fasting and heat seems to speed things up. The body heals much faster during a water fast.

Along with this, it’s best IMO to treat this like any muscle injury. I do the stretch where your legs are up against the wall hanging down in a V to stretch the pelvic region, as well as let the blood flow out. After I use a rice sock on the area.

Flaccid hang is at 80% and erections are there every morning and are 9/10. This kind of goes to the RICE recovery method without the Ice because I am past the accrue stage and compression because I don’t feel it’s necessary as the muscle is hard to stretch anyways.

Massaging, stretching, breathing are all important but are not necessary. They will just relax the pelvic floor for the time being which will help ease your mind but the muscle is not fully healed so the issue will persist if you stop doing these things.

Again this is more theory but I have fixed this a few times but I feel like guys who get HF are more prone to get it again. Is it scar tissue in the muscle? Some type of disease making these muscles prone to injury? Scar tissue? If this is the case I will massage in a couple weeks to break it up. In reality we all have no clue.

I will keep updating this but my involuntary kegels are way down on the third day of my fast already.

I think it's a big part. Too many guys here seem to keep edging or 'stretching' the injury which makes 0 sense to me. Also seeing big improvements in a short time of rest & time off from gym. Wondering if my back injury is related as they seem to flare up together
    Stats 29/3/16:
    BPEL - 8"
    EG - 5.5"

After long break and hair loss meds (fin/dut):
    BPEL - 7.9
    EG - 5.1"

Comment

Originally posted by HJ1 View Post
      I think it's a big part. Too many guys here seem to keep edging or 'stretching' the injury which makes 0 sense to me. Also seeing big improvements in a short time of rest & time off from gym. Wondering if my back injury is related as they seem to flare up together
      Back injury can be related to pelvic floor issues inn general.

Comment

Originally posted by HJ1 View Post
        My 11 day fast cured it before but I never touched it for two weeks and also didn’t work out. I can’t fast for that long again at my body weight, however I can go two weeks without touching it again.

Comment

Haven’t ejaculated in 9 days and my flaccid hang went from a 2-3 to a 6-7 right now. I think some of the flaccid gains were from PE and I am at the stage I can do some light stretching. I sometimes get morning wood and can usually get an erection from doing an IC flex and imagining.

My involuntary Kegels went from all day to maybe 5-10% of the day. So this could likely just be a strain of the PC or IC which is causing the spasm. Erections are about an 8-9 and I am no longer having the issue with the glans.

Comment

Nice progress. I'm still having to consciously relax my PF with a semi RK as most of the time I don't realise how tight it is
            Stats 29/3/16:
            BPEL - 8"
            EG - 5.5"

After long break and hair loss meds (fin/dut):
            BPEL - 7.9
            EG - 5.1"

Comment

Another update. Assuming romero is right and this is just a muscle strain of the IC or BC...

I have treated this like a muscular injury. I am going to assume I am 90% cured. Last time I fully cured this I fasted 11 days and didn’t ejaculate or workout for 2 weeks. I did fast this time but not as long and have not Ejaculated in 10 days.

To me it seems the injury does not heal until I eat for about a week and the muscle rebuilds. I have been working out this time and have not experienced a setback. I eat high protein so maybe I am speeding this up.

My flaccid hang is getting good again, maybe an 8/10. My ballsack seems to tighten a lot but loosens when I stretch. Probably still some tension in the pelvic floor. I can get a spontaneous erection but they are weaker. When I manually stimulate I get rock hard and measured 6 meg from my 5.75 right after the injury.

Recovery has been lots of heat in the perineal region throughout the day, water fasting for 5 days twice, IC work, RK’s, weightlifting, massaging the penis and perineal region, stretching and lots of breathing exercises.

Romero says ejaculation can set you back quite a bit so I am careful not to do that. Both times it seems like this injury can heal in about 10-14 days. Should we be treating this like any other muscular injury? Who knows but it seems to be working for me... until I injure it during my next vigorous sexual session.

Comment

Can’t say fully healed, but again erections are back at a 9-10 and I can induce one without manual stimulation. StretcheD yesterday and Edged after with no negatives.

The only somewhat symptom I have is my flaccid is not as large, it’s probably a 7-8 of my max flaccid. Also, my Ballsack retracts at times throughout the day but at other times it hangs. Anyone know what can cause this? Not that it’s an issue but I think we all appreciate a good flaccid hang and loose balls.

Comment

Haven't been on this forum in years but I've had this for 6+ years. My erections are still pretty good as it sounds like yours are as well. Sounds like you're doing well but maybe lay off the PE for a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by mikecares View Post
                    Haven't been on this forum in years but I've had this for 6+ years. My erections are still pretty good as it sounds like yours are as well. Sounds like you're doing well but maybe lay off the PE for a bit?
                    What are your symptoms?

I can stretch straight out and be fine but once I go downwards it must weaken my PF muscles and leave me prone to injury during sex.

I literally don’t have any symptoms besides a tight scrotum, It loosens with stretching though. I had morning wood as well this morning and my size is back to normal.

It seems my tight scrotum is from an overactive cremaster muscle caused by IK’s on the backside. Not sure if it’s the BC or PC causing the back IK’s.

Comment

I have hard flaccid, veiny erection and it feels overly hard when erect. That’s jr

Comment

I have hard flaccid, veiny erection and it feels overly hard when erect. That’s jr
                        I don’t think that’s hard flaccid dude. I overly hard erections are a great thing and something people with HF don’t have.

Mine is practically gone just finished an edging session and I got rock hard. Flaccid is normal except that tight scrotum.

Comment

Originally posted by theisland View Post
                          I don’t think that’s hard flaccid dude. I overly hard erections are a great thing and something people with HF don’t have.

Mine is practically gone just finished an edging session and I got rock hard. Flaccid is normal except that tight scrotum.

It’s paradoxical but it’s an uncomfortably hard. It feel like something is pulling inside the shaft. The penis is overly veiny as well. These are all symptoms accompanied by hard flaccid

Comment

It’s paradoxical but it’s an uncomfortably hard. It feel like something is pulling inside the shaft. The penis is overly veiny as well. These are all symptoms accompanied by hard flaccid
                            Have you lost size or are you the same as before? I always lose a little size when it’s bad but once it goes I am back to normal.

Comment

Same symptoms. Erections are uncomfortably hard and tight.

Comment

Working...
                              X