ED from clamping? please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED from clamping? please help

EDIT: read my 2nd post for a short and sweet description. More details in here:

So I'm new here, and I've never done any PE exercises or anything. I'm in my mid twenties and healthy. However, I foolishly decided to experiment with tying off a few times after reading a few good stories, and I'm concerned I might have done some damage. I used a shoe string to tie off the base of my penis and masturbate around 8 times over a period of a little over a month that ended about 4 weeks ago. I never did it on back to back days or anything (usually 4-5 days apart), and I would masturbate at least once normally in between each tied off session.

I eased into it the first few times, tying then resting in about one minute intervals. These sessions only lasted about 5 minutes. By the last two times, I just tied off and did not release pressure until after I ejaculated. I also never lasted too long while tied off. I'd say the maximum amount of time I was ever tied off continuously was about 3 minutes. The first several times I did not ejaculate while tied off (I untied first), but I did the last few times. I never tied off really tight (although the last time was the tightest), and I always untied immediately after finishing. I always watched for bad signs, and I never saw/felt any. I would sometimes stay engorged for a few minutes after untying.

During this period, and for the majority of the time since then, I didn't have any problems achieving erection without tying off. However, I went on a trip last weekend, and since I've gotten back, I have been unable to achieve or maintain a good erection, no matter how horny I am. I can always get about 60% there. I was able to stimulate myself into a full (but not rock hard) erection at one point, but it immediately subsided. I have tried masturbating/stimulating myself to an erection two other times, and I actually ejaculated in the 60%-70% erection phase both times, which seemed really odd. I also physically feel like I have a full erection when I'm at the 60% state. However, I did have a decent random erection yesterday afternoon, but I haven't been able to replicate it under my own free will. I also woke up with weak morning wood yesterday, but it also immediately fell.

Could I have done any serious damage? I can feel blood pumping into my penis, but it seems to flow right out. I'm concerned that I did nerve or vein damage. It's also really strange that this problem did not happen until 3-4 weeks after I stopped tying off, and that I was fine one day, then unable to get it up two days later (and ever since then). Nothing appears to be different from the outside. I'm freaking out because my girlfriend comes back from a month long trip next week, and I want to be able to perform for her. I really don't think this started as a mental thing. However, now I can't stop thinking about it. HELP!
    tenacious
    Last edited by tenacious; 06-09-2010, 03:09 PM.

Wait let me plot this for my self:
    1. You always clamped your penis with a shoe string, and masturbate.
    2. Anytime you would ejaculate, you tied off the shoe string.
    3. After a while you stopped tying off the shoe string when ejaculating
    4. 3-4 weeks after you stopped tying off the shoe string, your erection went only to 60 %

Did I understand it right?

If i did, i have a question for you: When was the last time that you clamped or did any PE exercise(please tell which one).

I dont think you have ED, but it's just an EQ issue. Many people experience a loss in EQ when they clamp a lot, your penis might be really tired. You should take 2 days from now off, doing nothing with your dick. Maybe the 3th day begin doing some light jelqing exercises, which can boost your EQ. Maybe that 3th day, start some Kegel exercises. Try to wrap you penis with warm water trough out the day.

Let me know.

Comment

OK to clear things up:
      I clamped occasionally (roughly 8 times) over a one month period, never on back to back days. The last time I clamped was about 4 weeks ago. The first several times I clamped, I took off the clamp before ejaculating. The last few times, I left it on. I have never done any PE exercises. I have never had any EQ issues until last week, when suddenly I lost the ability to achieve a firm erection. I'm concerned that I did some damage, and now scar tissue or something is starting to take effect and let too much blood flow out of my penis. Does this sound like an injury that just needs time to heal? Or should I see a doctor? I'm definitely going to lay off any activity for a while. Thanks.

Comment

To be honest, my intention was to answer to help you. But after reading 2 sentences my eyes popped out.
        You have to use paragraphs to make your text eye-friendly.
        Log
        Measurements (Current):
        BPEL: 7.25"
        HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Clamping is a risky movement even for advanced trainees- a beginner has no business trying something like that!

Leave your penis alone for awhile, and try to focus on LIGHT activities that will help promote blood flow. You also have to make sure that you calm down- if you're anxious it'll affect your erections and you won't be able to tell whether your ED is physical or psychological in nature.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

OK so here's an unexpected update. I took a short nap last night, and about 15 minutes after waking up (and with a worry-free head), I had an amazing random erection. It was definitely in my top 3 all time. Then I woke up this morning with great morning wood, and tonight I achieved another amazing erection (another top 3) under my own will with no physical stimulation. I sustained all three well. They were also slightly larger and much more defined than I ever remember. The head was huge. It looked like it did when I clamped, but better (and natural). Rock solid.

I'm very happy at the moment, but I'm also confused. Could I have actually made slight gains through this whole thing? And why did everything stop working for 4 or 5 days before this? Was there some weird healing period? Could the first ED/EQ just been a fluke, and the next several days caused by my paranoid head? Is this thing over? All I know is no more clamping.
            tenacious
            Last edited by tenacious; 06-10-2010, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Great news! I think it was because your penis was really overtrained with the clamping, and that it took some toll in your mental health aswell. Hope it's fully healed for you now.

Now you can perform on your GF !

Comment

Hey man.. I recently went through a similar thing.. I used a metal cock ring which had a similar effect to your shoe string..

for a while I had the 'hard flaccid' thing and weak erections.. I totally freaked out..

but i left it alone for a few weeks.. and rested it a lot..

at first when i had sex again i still had weak erection,, but after some time now my dick seems to work fine again.. still seems a bit different, but i get good erections and the head is inflated.. so all is good imo..

ive learned a few things.. never to tie anything around my dick.. stay away form crazy shit like that.. and sometimes the body takes a while to heal.. BUT IT CAN AND WILL HEAL.. if you let it rest.

Comment

Originally posted by tenacious View Post
                  OK so here's an unexpected update. I took a short nap last night, and about 15 minutes after waking up (and with a worry-free head), I had an amazing random erection. It was definitely in my top 3 all time. Then I woke up this morning with great morning wood, and tonight I achieved another amazing erection (another top 3) under my own will with no physical stimulation. I sustained all three well. They were also slightly larger and much more defined than I ever remember. The head was huge. It looked like it did when I clamped, but better (and natural). Rock solid.

I'm very happy at the moment, but I'm also confused. Could I have actually made slight gains through this whole thing? And why did everything stop working for 4 or 5 days before this? Was there some weird healing period? Could the first ED/EQ just been a fluke, and the next several days caused by my paranoid head? Is this thing over? All I know is no more clamping.
                  Ok, I didn't read all of your first post, but after you noticed your erections were weak, did you take time off? Or did you continue to clamp? If its the latter, then it was probably a mental thing. However, if it's the former, I'd have to say your situation is normal.

The reason you had a decrease in EQ, is because you allowed fatigue to build up in your penis. The more fatigue builds up, the lower your EQ will be the following day. Your experiencing good EQ again, because the fatigue is gone, and your penis has recovered. Give it 2-3 more days and you can then resume clamping. However, since you stated that your a Beginner, I wouldn't.

I would do a light routine from here on out, until you are fully conditioned to officially begin clamping, or else you could really injure yourself. Btw, don't use a shoe lace. Buy a cable clamp, instead. Its safer.

Comment

OK to clear things up:
                    I clamped occasionally (roughly 8 times) over a one month period, never on back to back days. The last time I clamped was about 4 weeks ago. The first several times I clamped, I took off the clamp before ejaculating. The last few times, I left it on.
                    This is another bad move, on your part. Ejaculating with a clamp on can cause a retrograde ejaculation where, instead of the semen going it's usual route, some can go backwards and into your bladder. This is because the clamp puts pressure on your corpus spongiosum which, in turn, blocks the urethra. Here's an example; try to urinate while squeezing your penis. It should hurt and it's bad for you. This can cause an infection, too.

Comment

It's possible, but it's not something worth repeating.

There's a huge difference between ED from injury and ED from fear of injury. This is often the case with guys that read negative posts concerning injuries and then attributing that to themselves.

Besides avoiding risky movements, creating a "bullet proof" sense of self esteem will help you to avoid worrying about performance anxiety in any form- whether it be from possible injuries or because the new partner you're with intimidates you. You can work on this in addition to your self-improvement regimens, but this sense will also come naturally as you learn more about yourself and your capabilities.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X