Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ever PE workout - broke my penis :(

Hi Everyone,

I've been interested in PE for a while but have not really had the motivation to actually follow it through, now I'm determined to do it though. I've been doing 100+ kegels a day for the past two weeks but I actually started working out properly about a week ago. I did ten minutes of stretches and ten minutes of jelqing. Afterwards I noticed that I had a big purple mark on my dick!

It was slightly raised, that has now gone. However the purple mark is now bigger than it was (only when I'm erect) it hurts more and the veins on my penis are darker and more prominent. I've not done any PE since but it does not seem to be going away. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Thanks,

Joe
    Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
    Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

Why do people "start" with stretching, its the easiest way to hurt your penis.. just jelq for 3 months to condition your self THEN you can start stretching.. Stretching should be a advanced routine since you can really hurt yourself if you dont know how to stretch correctly..
    As of 1/2011
    Current Length: 7.25
    Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
    BP Flaccid Length: ~5
    BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
    Goal: 8x6
    Slowly getting there..

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Your right I've probably been a bit too rough with my self. It's not spots though, it looks more like I've ruptured something :s The worrying thing is that the mark has gotten bigger and slightly darker over the past week. I've included a photo, it used to be about two thirds that size. If it has not gotten better in a week I'll probably go see a doctor.

Don't worry it's not put me off PE though!

Thanks,

Joe
      Attached Files

Comment

I never had anything like that. I'd take a few weeks off and maybe take some low dose aspirin for about 2 weeks.

Comment

Um, aspirin promotes bleeding, I suspect it's not great for healing something like that.

Comment

Maybe, my thought it that it might be a vein thrombosis, in which case aspirin would prevent a blood clot.

I guess if you're really worried dude, I'd go to your doctor or a clinic or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe88 View Post
              Thanks for the advice. Your right I've probably been a bit too rough with my self. It's not spots though, it looks more like I've ruptured something :s The worrying thing is that the mark has gotten bigger and slightly darker over the past week. I've included a photo, it used to be about two thirds that size. If it has not gotten better in a week I'll probably go see a doctor.

Don't worry it's not put me off PE though!

Thanks,

Joe
              I got a mark like that, though about 3 or 4 times the size, even darker, and at the base and on the top of the shaft.
              A burst capillary or similar I imagine, from too tight a grip practicing jelqing, or perhaps too high an erection level.
              Couple of days to a week for the vessel to heal, and for the pooled blood to be broken down and carried away. Mine cleared up after about 5 or 6 days.

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone. Cursed Genetics; Yes I think that something has ruptured. It's right next to a vein so it could be that.

The mark is starting to fade a bit now. I'll take a few more days off though.

When you jelq are you suppost to try to stop all of the blood from getting past your grip or just most of it? Will my veins, blood vessels etc get stronger over time?

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Joe88 View Post
                  When you jelq are you suppost to try to stop all of the blood from getting past your grip or just most of it? Will my veins, blood vessels etc get stronger over time?

Just reading this makes me wonder how hard you grip while jelqing. Your grip was definitely too tight. Go easy on your penis .... Grip just enough to get the blood moving up the shaft. That's it!! Once your penis is conditioned you can increase your intensity.

Comment

What did you try? Trying to kill it with your grip? Take it easy when doing PE. Stop PE for a week or so that it have time to heel. You have bruised soft tissue. Nothing to worry at the moment and will start to change color as a bruise works. Just put some heat on it like a rice sock as much as you can and let it rest. No sex or masturbation for a week or so. If it does not go away in two weeks or become lighter i suggest go see a doctor.

Comment

Why would you, as a beginner would start with anything approaching 10 minutes of stretching and 10 minutes of jelqing? Many advanced trainees don't use this quantity of volume!
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I have to agree with my mentor Big Al !! i am only a beginner myself but i understand allready the importance of gradual increase. We have a saying on this forum " steady and slow wins the race". No point trying to run before you can walk !
                        Best advice is simply allow yourself to recuperate 100% before starting again and learn from your mistakes, take it slow at first then progress. Learning from failure is the foundation for success.
                        Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                        Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                        Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Surely this must be a common newbie injury?
                          With no prior experience, one is invariably going to go too hard, with in grip tightness, or at operational erection level, before they learn. Like moi.

I think the Newbie routine is a very good idea, I can already see how intelligent it is to "condition" the penis for several months to acclimatize it to exercise, and toughen it up in general.

The toughest element of the whole equation so far is finding the private time to do it. It is hard when you're married and work long hours. I'm thinking I'll have to get up 30 or 40mins early every day, while my wife&boy are still sleeping, to perform PE, though still, due to depression it is hard to even get a rise out of it nowadays, which complicates things even further.
                          Last edited by INTP; 06-16-2010, 04:06 PM. Reason: "how" not "hot"

Comment

Originally posted by cursed genetics View Post
                            Surely this must be a common newbie injury?
                            With no prior experience, one is invariably going to go too hard, with in grip tightness, or at operational erection level, before they learn. Like moi.
                            A word of advice- ALWAYS err on the side of caution. You can undertrain and add reps or intensity the next time that you work out, but overtrain and you can end up with lower EQ, soreness, or even injuries.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

It's gone!

Thanks for the help everyone - I've learnt my lesson.

It's gone now (the mark - not my penis.)

Going to start PE again tonight or tommorrow. By the way do you need to take time off from kegels evry few days or can you just do it every day?

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

Working...
                              X