Ouch It's so tender, Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch It's so tender, Help?

hello i just started exercising my penis a week ago and today out of nowhere i was talking to my girlfriends grandfather and my penis tip started to pinch when it touched my shorts its been pinching me all day i cant feel any pinching unless something touches the tip of my penis its very irritating, anyone ever have this happen to them? know how to make it stop pinching? Or how long before it goes away on its own? Is it a nerve or glans?

P.S. its on the left side of the head of the penis its really tender =[

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I guess this is normal since i got no replies, I'll just keep on jelqing.

Comment

Hi!
      I can see that you posted both posts "14 hours ago". Sometimes you have to be little patient, the forum is not 24/7 support line

If you feel that something it's not in order, you feel pain or other unpleasant things, have a few day's break to let your unit recover. You may have overtrained it.
      I'm not an expert, but this advice is pretty universal. Take it slowly and carefully, if it does not feel good, have a break. Two or three days off (or more if necessary) and you'll see.
      Starting stats (Jan/Feb 2010): BPEL 6.5 MEG 4.9
      Current stats (25.8.2010): 7.0 x 5.1 :)
      Current goal: 7.5 x 5.5
      Long term goal: 8 x 6 ;)
      Bad.dog's progress log

Comment

Tender

Good call , bad.dog . Scrappy , do as the dog suggests . Take a break .
        You'll better off in the long run .
        Monitor what you're doing and use your common sense .
        You'll get what you want . Patience is required .
        Sounds like you've made yourself more sensitive . What exercise were you doing ?
        Did you jelq over your glans ?
        Or okay grip too tight while stretching ?
        If you're a newbie , try JP's 90 day beginner routine . That will get you used to the exercises
        and help you a lot .
        Also consider a log so we can help you in your journey .
        mael !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

thankyou bad dog and mael for your replies, i have been taking a break. today the pain subsided a little, im hoping for it to feel even better tomorrow. i hate to admit it but i am kind of a hypochondriac, i got kinda scared because it hurt and was just wondering if it had happened to anybody else but mostly if it was PERMANENT. It would suck the big one if it was PERMANENT, ya know. and mael i didnt jelq over the glans i think when i was jelqing my grip was too tight. i'm also going to get on making a log, again though my only main question STILL is will this pain eventually be no more and go away forever never to return?

thanks again for the replies

Comment

Ouch

Originally posted by Scrappy CoCo View Post
            thankyou bad dog and mael for your replies, i have been taking a break. today the pain subsided a little, im hoping for it to feel even better tomorrow. i hate to admit it but i am kind of a hypochondriac, i got kinda scared because it hurt and was just wondering if it had happened to anybody else but mostly if it was PERMANENT. It would suck the big one if it was PERMANENT, ya know. and mael i didnt jelq over the glans i think when i was jelqing my grip was too tight. i'm also going to get on making a log, again though my only main question STILL is will this pain eventually be no more and go away forever never to return?

thanks again for the replies
            Yes Scrappy , It will get better . However , if you do what you were doing , you can revisit it .
            Just don't get impatient with yourself .
            mael !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

well, if it does not hurt anymore (I mean really hurt) anymore, just a weird feeling, you can apply warm to it (rice sock). This will help recover it.
              But don't rush to PE again, take your time. if you can, you can try some SLIGHT massage.

In PE it's good to start slowly, so besides your unit is used gradually to exercises, you learn also to know your body, how it reacts and so.
              hopefully you'll be ok quickly
              Starting stats (Jan/Feb 2010): BPEL 6.5 MEG 4.9
              Current stats (25.8.2010): 7.0 x 5.1 :)
              Current goal: 7.5 x 5.5
              Long term goal: 8 x 6 ;)
              Bad.dog's progress log

Comment

Likely your grip was to tight.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hey i havent replied in a about 5 or 6 days because i was on vacation but the pain went away completely by the end of the third day. Thanks for all the help i'm definitely going to do exercises with more caution from now on.

Comment

Working...
                  X