Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting worried :(

Hi everyone!

Totally new to this jelqing thing, so i thought i might try it out. I didn't really follow any routine, nor did i do any warmup, just tried a few exercises here and there, nothing too intense. Definately way less than even the beginner's routine. It was fine for 5 days, then suddenly my penis reacted badly This was about a month ago.

Firstly, I got the hard-flaccid thing, and my penis kinda swelled up when erect and was kind of sore. I started to do the hotwraps and took vitamins, hoping for some sort of recovery. Three weeks later, the hard-flaccid, soreness and swelling symptoms have gone, but now my erect penis is way softer! It can still stand up and erect, but the CS are now very soft and "mushy". So this has been going on for about a week. Unfortunately, the doctor said it was ok, but from what I've been reading, doctors will tend to say that regardless.

I'm extremely worried now, and to be honest, I'd rather have my old symptoms than my new one. I'm quite sure it's a physical thing and not something psychological. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I've been browsing this site, thunders, matterofsize, medhelp and numerous others I'm sure injured ppl would have already investigated. Some of the stories really scare me, and I pray that this isn't permanent....

sorry i meant corpora cavernosum

Comment

This is a great add for warmups, also it sounds like you may have used too strong a grip.
      It is unlikely you have done any serious damage, your penis has had a shock and full recovery may take time.
      What is happening in your head, has a big impact on erection quality.

Comment

thanks for the reply! yes i must admit, when you injure your penis it's the first thing on your mind in the morning and last thing before you go to sleep. I'm trying really hard to focus on other things but it's really difficult. I will try to concentrate on basketball, my gf, starcraft 2 release, and university I guess I just feel worried because I did so little, yet it's taking a relatively long time heal... the past month has been a very testing period in my life...

I would like to visit my doctor whom i've been going to for everything for years, but I don't think I have enough courage to explain to her what I did. I mean, she's been with me through fevers, colds, acne, irritable bowel syndrome (thank god I am cured of that now). But I guess the other doctor was ok, and I sincerely hope his diagnosis was accurate
        Pegasus is correct about the mental part as well, please take heed!

Comment

Working...
        X