X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure I have venous leak but there's hope

So
    Dfunk
    Last edited by Dfunk; 11-30-2010, 05:37 PM.

And i just realized this was in the wrong forum..... wow sorry guys

Comment

No problem, I'll move it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dfunk View Post
        So I have noticed that I show all the signs of a venous leak for the past 2 years, mainly not being able to hold an erection while standing and little to no morning wood. I'm very young, only 20, so at first this sent me into some bad anxiety. I haven't been formally diagnosed and I have been doing kegels and holding off on masturbation(use to do it chronically) to try and fix the problem before I rush off to the urologist. I'm not in any hurry for a formal diagnosis because in here in the western world it seems to be overlooked and treatment is scarce. However in saying all of this I took matters into my own hands. I never liked the idea of a "cock ring", sex toys seemed "sleezy" to me. But because of recent circumstances I bought a medical grade tension ring and let me tell you it works wonders. I got the medium tension to avoid any long term damage to my unit. Not only am I able to hold an erection while standing, they are much harder and give me extra girth . This is probably just because of improved EQ, but right now i'm looking at aroung 5.3 inch MEG that is symmetrical for my entire shaft and my head girth swells to a little over 6 inches which "swells" me with pride ;D(my girlfriend has been very supportive and is loving the extra boost).

To everyone out there who is suffering from this condition don't give up hope, believe me I had no hope at first. I realize that it may progress in time, but I'll be ready for it if it does and I encourage everyone out there to have a similar outlook. I want to say that this forum has changed my outlook on life so much. Before I always thought penis size was a competition and the man with the biggest tool looked down on those less fortunate, but after seeing how supportive everyone is here it really gave me a whole new love for my fellow men. Keep it up everyone, I know I will.
        Well. I sure hope you have medical degree since you are self-diagnosing. However if not, have you been consulted in any way? I know I sound rather skeptical to what you saying, but that is not exactly what I mean, it is more along the line of if you are looking for something you will find it. Just like those people that think that a certain number is everywhere, it isn'† because the number is everywhere it is just because they look for it everywhere. In other words, this might not been a venous leak, but something else entirely, but since you are looking for VL, you will find it. Therefore, go seek expert advice.

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I agree with what you are saying, I've already made an appointment with a urologist just to make sure. It can be easy to jump to conclusions when you're looking for something wrong with you, however I'm still showing the symptoms but i'm going to keep my fingures crossed

Comment

Best of luck, Dfunk.
            Please let us know what you learn.
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

My fingers are crossed as well!

-UYN-
              19/04/2011
              FG: 4.25" +0.45
              FL: 5.19" +0.69
              EG: 4.75" +0.45
              BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
              NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
              BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by Dfunk View Post
                I agree with what you are saying, I've already made an appointment with a urologist just to make sure. It can be easy to jump to conclusions when you're looking for something wrong with you, however I'm still showing the symptoms but i'm going to keep my fingures crossed
                What symptoms are those? If you're going by the information in some of the posts on the forums from others that suspect themselves of having VL, you may be misdiagnosing yourself (tips hat to UYN ).

You're also correct about jumping to conclusions- especially when they cause anxiety. Fear alone can be enough to cause erectile issues, so it would be best to try not to give in to fears about something that is likely not what you think it is.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Is just having a lot of trouble maintaing erection only when starting acctually an erection problem?

Comment

when standing*

Comment

When standing on what????
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Just problems when I stand up, sometimes i can keep it for a good while, but others it goes down quite quickly.

Comment

I have trouble maintaing an erection when im standing. Should i be concerned or would it not really affect sex

Comment

I wouldn't worry about the standing thing at all! Try this although I may get in trouble for saying this.Get an erection, have a beautiful girl kneel in front of you giving you oral sex, enjoy it, and then tell me if you're having any problem maintaining an erection while standing.( you could even provide me with all the gory details if you want ;I'm an old guy and I'm into that stuff)
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              I wouldn't worry about the standing thing at all! Try this although I may get in trouble for saying this.Get an erection, have a beautiful girl kneel in front of you giving you oral sex, enjoy it, and then tell me if you're having any problem maintaining an erection while standing.( you could even provide me with all the gory details if you want ;I'm an old guy and I'm into that stuff)
                              I was in the shower with a girl after we had gotten all sweaty between the sheets, taking turns washing each other. After we had determined this particular shower was a little too awkward for me to take her against the wall, she got down on her knees. After about 5 minutes, the hot water started waning. After about 10, it was cold. And..... goodbye erection.

Diagnosis, Cusp?

Comment

Working...
                              X