Numbness..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbness..

So I have been PE'ing for a couple of months now. My routine hasn't been too regular, since I've been sick and such. Anyways, I think that I just got the hang of jelqing after practising the first couple of months. I added some bed fowsers to my routine and I'm not sure if it's that or my jelqing, but I was forced to leave PE for a week because of numbness in my penis. I thought a week was a long enough break, and tried some jelqing. After just a few minutes, I could feel my penis getting numb again, so I stopped.

Now I'm wondering, how long should I stay off PE in order to heal it? Should I just wait for a month and try it again? Any experiences? Also, should I maybe try to minimize masturbation as well? How about kegels?

Thanks.

I sounds ike you may be using to much intensity with the jelqs but that is just a guess with so little info?? Going by what you posted then I would suggest giving it more time to heal. I'll move your thread to the injuries forum so maybe you will get more feedback.
    If you can post more background it would helpful though(routine, reps, schedule, etc)

Comment

Ok, basically I've been doing JP's beginner routine (only 3-4 times a week though) for a couple of months, but no results. I never jelq for more than 15 minutes. I also edge a couple of times per week. A few weeks ago I tried jelqing with longer reps, and it did feel good and I thought I found the right way to do it. I also added bed fowsers to my routine. One night I fell asleep while having a fowser on, and woke to it in the middle of the night. I'm not sure, but it might be after that when I noticed the numbness. So I decided to take break for a week. After a week (last monday), I tried again with just jelqing, but the numbness returned after a few minutes of jelqing. I have always warmed up and down, so that should be in order. No problems with erections either, I'm having morning boners as usual etc.

So maybe I'll just stay away from PE for a while and see what happens?

Comment

So you're just getting numb when you're jelqing? Are you numb for sex/masturbation?
        PE'ing on and off for a few years.
        Current: 8 (bpel - top) (Around 8.5 side bpel) x 5 (meg)

Goal: More girth!
        8 x 5.5

Comment

Lots of guys do bed fowfers and fall asleep, typically its not an issue because you shift constantly while sleeping and your pal doesn't stay in that position very long. Using a pillow between your legs helps remove some of the clamping pressure of your legs.
          Maybe you SHOULD take some time off PE for awhile and apply heat and do some light massaging until things are back to normal...Hopefully Big Al will chime in with his advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr McPenis View Post
            So you're just getting numb when you're jelqing? Are you numb for sex/masturbation?
            At first it was during masturbation as well. After the one week break from PE the numbness faded away and I didn't notice it during masturbation, only after I tried jelqing again last monday.

Comment

Working...
            X