Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

injury: this is just great, what to do now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injury: this is just great, what to do now ?

So I was jelqing this morning for about 30 minutes, and decided to go a little overboard atleast for another 5. As I was jelqing, I approach the glans slowly and heard this pop noise, it didn't hurt, but I did feel it like right behind my shaft, close to the frenulum, im pretty sure it came from the shaft itself, the feeling that is, not from the head. When that feeling came, my junk slowly started reducing its erection. I took a hot shower and aimed the beam right at my junk. I am really frustrated right now and wonder what the best remedy is for this kind of cure.
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

You may have lost your erection simply because the pop scared or at least distracted you.
    Do you see any visible discoloration?
    Any discomfort?
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I would leave my junk alone until whatever popped manifests itself (inflammation) then take appropriate action or until you become satisfied that all is healthy and good.

Comment

I agree with Pirate its probably no surprise your erection faded, due to the worry of what happened.

First things first also as Phallic says- leave your dong well alone for the moment till it becomes clearer what is going on.

Try and relax in the meantime mate, keep a close eye on it and post any changes.

Comment

No, you must get a razor blade, cut into the base of your penis (if the sight of blood makes you queezy, then get someone else to do this for you) and expose that torn ligament.
          Then you take a needle and thread, (you can use the color of your choice, green, pink or whatever) then you have to sew that torn ligament back together. This might sting a bit, but I think you can handle it.
          Oh...Be sure to have 911 on standby. Good luck. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            No, you must get a razor blade, cut into the base of your penis (if the sight of blood makes you queezy, then get someone else to do this for you) and expose that torn ligament.
            Then you take a needle and thread, (you can use the color of your choice, green, pink or whatever) then you have to sew that torn ligament back together. This might sting a bit, but I think you can handle it.
            Oh...Be sure to have 911 on standby. Good luck. (jP
            Good God does this sounds fooking painful................good thing I know JP's sense of humor...lol
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

^
              ^
              ^

Not really serious in the above post.
              You don't have anything wrong, just made your ligament pop. Nothing
              to worry about. Just rest, no masturbation for a week and do some cold wraps
              at the base. You'll be fine. (jp

Comment

JonPop, I just hope that the OP read your second post to know that you were joking. .....man, honestly I thought you were serious and as it was right after lunch, I almost puked...but say if he did attempt anything you suggested ...though in jest .....this site would have hell to pay..and we might be hearing of JonPops next 90 day program ..straight from the jail cell.
                Put a lil lol or just kidding in there anymore to avoid confusion for us not familar with your wicked humor.....

Comment

Naw man, I'm sure Growth_Problem, as soon as he read that post, grabbed a razor blade and cut into his dick.
                  Geeeeze, literal people.

But I apologize if anyone other than miolner thought for one minute that I was
                  serious. (jP

Comment

Remember when some one (in jest) suggested hanging with 75 lbs (on April Fool's Day, I believe)?
                    (Please, don't try that at home kids.)

(I'll never fall for that one again.)
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

No worries JP...

Comment

lolol
                        start
                        bpel - 6.435"
                        midshaft eg - 4.5"
                        base eg - ???

current
                        bpel -
                        6.625"
                        midshaft eg - 4.5"