Blood In My Sperm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood In My Sperm

Ok, ive had sex just about everyday this month except for 3 days and about a week ago after some rough sex, i noticed the sperm in the condom had a brown tint to it, took a break for a day, and it was back to white again, and i thought nothing of it, yesterday i had sex about 4 times through the day, and the last time was really really rough, alot of very hard pounding in doggy style for a good 15-20 mins, and now today, i just masturbated and well my sperm had a pinkish/ reddish tint and im freaking out again, this is the 2nd time this happened this month, and i dont know if its something bad, or if i just need to take a break for a while or go to the doctors..

No pain when peeing, no pain in balls, no pains at all, just blood in the sperm, and not while peeing..

Anybody know whats going on???
    As of 1/2011
    Current Length: 7.25
    Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
    BP Flaccid Length: ~5
    BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
    Goal: 8x6
    Slowly getting there..

Just get yourself to the docs it could be a number of things minor or serious

Comment

Too many things, some of which are dangerous, some of which are not, could cause that. Best see a urologist as soon as you can.

Comment

And stop playing with it until you do!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I might suggest you back off the rough sex too...............you may have burst a blood vessel or something with all that hard pounding.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I can't make a appointment yet. I took my car to a garage today to have the transmission rebuilt and I wont have a car for a few days and this type of appoitment id like to go alone and not have anyone with me..
            As of 1/2011
            BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
            Slowly getting there..

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxo View Post
              I can't make a appointment yet. I took my car to a garage today to have the transmission rebuilt and I wont have a car for a few days and this type of appoitment id like to go alone and not have anyone with me..
              Public transportation and/or a bicycle or walking...or bite the bullet and have someone drive you. Is your own health and safety less important than not being embarrassed? Not like the person taking you has to know why you're going. You could just say you were playing sports, got hit, and now are pissing blood.

Comment

I live out in the outskirts of the city so there is no public transport or buses around here, and the only urologist is 9 miles away so a bike is out of the question. I could ask for a ride from someone but it might get weird if its a family member or a close friend ..
                As of 1/2011
                BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
                Slowly getting there..

Comment

9 miles one way on a bike isn't too bad. That's maybe 45 minutes for a normal person.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxo View Post
                    Ok, ive had sex just about everyday this month except for 3 days and about a week ago after some rough sex, i noticed the sperm in the condom had a brown tint to it, took a break for a day, and it was back to white again, and i thought nothing of it, yesterday i had sex about 4 times through the day, and the last time was really really rough, alot of very hard pounding in doggy style for a good 15-20 mins, and now today, i just masturbated and well my sperm had a pinkish/ reddish tint and im freaking out again, this is the 2nd time this happened this month, and i dont know if its something bad, or if i just need to take a break for a while or go to the doctors..

No pain when peeing, no pain in balls, no pains at all, just blood in the sperm, and not while peeing..

Anybody know whats going on???
                    This is usually caused from heavy lifting, better go see a doctor to rule out prostate issues to be on the safe side.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

[QUOTE=kingpole;276889]This is usually caused from heavy lifting. Better go see a doctor to rule out prostate issues to be on the safe side.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                        This is usually caused from heavy lifting, better go see a doctor to rule out prostate issues to be on the safe side.
                        i DID workout today and did ALOT of squats and weight lifting today...
                        As of 1/2011
                        BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
                        Slowly getting there..

Comment

The earliest i could get a appointment is the middle of next week :-/, it will probably be better by then...
                          As of 1/2011
                          BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
                          Slowly getting there..

Comment

Decided to masturbate today, now there is not any blood in it at all.. mabey the resting and the warm baths helped...
                            As of 1/2011
                            BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
                            Slowly getting there..

Comment

Still, it's not a bad idea to go to a doctor to be checked out. Better safe than sorry if there is a problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X