Hourglass Effect Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hourglass Effect Description

Hey i read many threads about people that have the hourglass effect for hard flaccid and peyronies.

By hourglass effect, do you guys mean like this?

I'm looking at my penis when i'm standing up. You have the head of the penis, then you have the neck of it but that neck is very THIN if you talk about it WIDTHWISE... then the rest of the shaft and it is pretty much the same width as the head of the penis and the neck of the penis just got narrower?

Is this the hourglass effect? Because this is the best i can describe it.

I spoke to another member on a forum who has peyronie's disease and he tells me yes this was it. I'm really frustrated right now.

Comment

Why? I bet you you don't have an hourglass shape from what you described.When did you come down with peyronies?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I noticed it 2.5 weeks ago. I masturbated at night. Then the next day i woke up, and saw my penis has turned some indentation that is also known as hourglass effect. I didn't know what these terms were before until i read about it online and people who another forum , mentioned this. It is the peyroniesforum site where many people have it and look for help.

The last 2 weeks or so, my penis has gotten very small like turtled. The thing is this. When i masturbate to try to get an erection, my erection does not EXPAND at all. Like when you masturbate, you can tell if your size at that moment is 50 percent erect, 25 percent erect or near perfectly erect. Well the thing is i couldn't stretch it anymore while it was erect. My penis size is only 3.75-4 inches erect so i have a small penis. But when this happened, my penis was no longer than 2.25 inches erect. However, i have gotten it to my normal erect size but i had to masturbate and pull it in some other direction. It feels like i have 2 phases of a full erection. The first one that goes to only 2.25 inches erect and you see this hourglass effect shape of the penis. Then the erect size of close to what i am normally but it's definitely not the same phase. I really can't put it into any other words.

Comment

Go to a different urologist if you want a different opinion. I can't stress that enough. Trying to self diagnose over the internet is not going to do you any good and it only seems to be making you more and more worried.

Peyronie's is nothing like what hard flaccid actually is. Your erection issues are sounding more and more like stress induced ED, which is a form of psychological ED.

This is what Peyronie's looks like. The curve can be in any direction, and yes, I know it looks extreme, but that is Peyronie's disease and why it's associated with pain, a decrease in size, and other issues. You can't just have one or two fitting signs and come to the conclusion that you must have Peyronie's, despite one Urologist already telling you that you don't. I hate to sound harsh, but the internet is not a doctor. The internet cannot cure you. The internet cannot diagnose you. Surgery, extenders, or seeing if it heals after 18+ months is what will be done to correct it.

http://www.male-sexual-styles.com/im...ie_disease.jpg

Comment

DemOne, tonight when i masturbated i saw this curve as well as the usual hour glass effect. The other thing was i felt something under my penis when it was erect.... and that is another sign of peyronies where you feel that bend under your penis.

The bend was not as extreme as this curve though in your picture, but yes the curve is like this. I previously have not had this curve before.

I might have had this curve already last week but didn't notice it because tonight was the first time i took a long at my penis when erect from the side.

I'm very down right now.

Comment

I have the same problem, my doctor keeps saying that Im fine. This is really depressing.. is peyronies the only thing that causes an hourglass.. and does this heal? Ive had this since last nov now.

Comment

Look guys... I have an hourglass when its flaccid sometimes too but it goes away.. if it was a permanent then id be worried. If there no curve or erection pain then dont worry... im a chronic internet diagnoser haha this site is great and terrible because its filled with awesome people that want to help and hypochondriacs like us that fear the worst. Just relax give me your psn and play some video games with me

Comment

I had a urethrotomy for two urethral strictures, a lingual graft urethrothplasty, and a second urethrothplasty with urethral diverticulotomy in a time span of skittle over a year. All three procedures required urethral catheters. Both urethroplasties required the catheter to be in for five weeks. It is extremely painful to have nocturnal errections with a urethral catheter. After the last procedure, I felt something like a pop or break (although it was not audible). I did not swell or have any discoloration at the time but it was followed by intense pain for hours after it happened. Sense then, I have this hourglass shape that's described when flaccid. The hourglass shape is not present when I'm errect, however my errect penis bends upward and slightly to the left with pain. Actually, there is pain present when both flaccid and errect. When I urrinate, my penis stretches out like a slinky or yoyo and does not retract for hours sometimes. The tip of my penis also produces little blueish-purple spots when this happens. They eventually go away. It is never fully retracted (turtlenecked) at any time. It mostly flops from side to side and bends painfully when I try to wear fitting underwear. Does this sound like a vascular problem, peronie's disease, or both? I could use some feedback. It has been this way for nearly eight months.

Comment

Working...
                  X