Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unfortunate coincidence in hard flaccid timing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunate coincidence in hard flaccid timing...

I just typed a RIDICULOUSLY long post offering some detail, but I lost it because my phone decided to randomly restart itself. Probably a good thing because I tend to go off tangents and I'm not a good writer.

Basically, hard flaccid onset yesterday, my one year anniversary of joining the gym.

Just letting guys know that I might not be around so much, as I'm trying to stay positive and the many HF threads have made me worry before I even had it, but there's also other reasons I'll be away.

I'll be abstaining and looking into supps, doing some stretching that Wazza recommends, meditating etc. I'll beat this but the timing is quite unfortunate, although pretty funny!

I may come back and try to give more detail but I will say that I think pelvic floor tension is a big part here, although psychological effects I think could be at play also.
    Foreskins are friends.

Best of luck Aidan!

I've been hard and inelastic on many occasions (i probably overtrained) but i'm nice and soft again so hopefully yours will get better soon.

Don't worry too much because i'm sure it'll quickly get better.

Good luck mate!

Comment

Hey schlittle.. when you say youve been hard and inelastic on many occasions, are you sayign your flaccid penis was firm and inelastic and it got better many times?

Ive had similar experience with the hard flaccid.. its just varies.. at first it was bad, but my dick is normally pretty soft/hangs well, but literally on a minute to minute basis it changes.. its never super ahrd/firm anymore, but it gets a bit firmer and inelastic, then a minute later it will be super soft..

weird.

Comment

Originally posted by moxsum View Post
        Ive had similar experience with the hard flaccid.. its just varies.. at first it was bad, but my dick is normally pretty soft/hangs well, but literally on a minute to minute basis it changes.. its never super ahrd/firm anymore, but it gets a bit firmer and inelastic, then a minute later it will be super soft..

weird.
        I think that is normal as the penis gets excessive blood and once needed it goes elsewhere. Just how some guys get shrinkage when working out, since the muscles need it more then the penis does. Though for some people the opposite may happen where the penis is used as a radiator and may see temporary expansion.

I had hard flaccid, before but that was due to the coldness. My dick was no bigger then my thumb.
        I had a to have physical that day how humiliating is that. It was a female doctor also. But she did as if I knew how to testicular self Exam I lied and said no. :P
        Thick_Unit
        Banned
        Last edited by Thick_Unit; 05-19-2011, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by moxsum View Post
          Hey schlittle.. when you say youve been hard and inelastic on many occasions, are you sayign your flaccid penis was firm and inelastic and it got better many times?

weird.
          Hi Moxsum, when i say many occasions i meant on a couple of occasions and the hardness and the inelasticity only lasted for a few days (i had probably overtrained) so i doubt it was a true hard flacid. When i was like that i can remember thinking how hard it was but i didn't stress out about it and didn't really give it a second thought and it was quickly went nice and soft again.

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
          I had hard flaccid, before but that was due to the coldness. My dick was no bigger then my thumb.
          I had a to have physical that day how humiliating is that. It was a female doctor also. But she did as if I knew how to testicular self Exam I lied and said no. :P
          Haha very funny. I imagine your medical visit going something like this.

Female doctor: Your a bit of a small boy aren't you?
          Thick unit: It's bigger than this honest.
          Female doctor: Don't believe ya.
          Thick unit: IT IS HONEST!!
          Female doctor: I'm not buying that.
          Thick unit: WTF! I'm leaving and i'm gonna come back on another day when it's nice and warm then you'll see i'm not lying!

You begin to leave then she offers you a testicle examination. So you quickly go back. She starts the testicle exam and it gets
          your flacid nice and warmed up.

Female doctor:
          OOh i apologise you're a big boy aren't ya.

Thick unit:
          Wtf i said that all along.

Comment

I think that was the cause of my Psychological ED ,since it started being a problem after that.

Comment

Working...
            X