penis base on right side instead of being in the middle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis base on right side instead of being in the middle

when i was 16, (now 29)i used to masturbate by sleeping on my chest and pressing it against the floor to get orgasm(kind of bedfucking) and also used to put the penis between my thighs and squeeze it...i also have a big vein on the right side of the penis that can be moved with hand..now the problem is that my penis base seem to be on the right...it seems that my pelvis floor has moved slightly on the right side, when I'm standing erect and try to move it up and down it moves bit downwards towards left and when i position my erect penis with my hand on the left side a bit and move it, it moves up and down..but when i balance it (parallel between left and right) it doesn't move upwards but moves to left little downward..base of the penis on the right side forces it to the left to stand hard...it seems the base of my penis is slightly on the right instead of being in the middle...
    is it possible the pelvis floor moves like this or there maybe another problem..like an injury to the base of the penis...but if it was an injury then why there is no pain...i also have problem with starting peeing and i need to push hard or wait for a long time about 30 minute to be able to urinate, bladder also does not empty completely..
    now the question is how can pelvis floor return to it original place if it has moved to the right?? i hope you got my message well as i know I'm not good at expressing myself that well.... ...
    would love to see some useful advice from you...
Working...
X