Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im really Panicking!!! can someone HElp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im really Panicking!!! can someone HElp?

Hey everyone:

So since three days ago, when i did multiple lazy ass stretches, i have lost ALOT of sensation in my dick. Especially flaccid. Based on what i have read i think i might have completely damaged my dorsal nerve. Let me tell you my sypmtoms.

1. flaccid doesnt turtle as it usually did
    2. Flaccid glans feels very insensitive, nonresponsive
    3. I can not get erections without stimulation now, NO morning wood, nothing. Even when im making out or rubbing on my girl it wont happen unless its directly on my penis
    4. when i am erect at best its 70 or 80%.

PLEASe guys im freaking out, i think i might have completely, even permanantly damaged my dorsal nerve. I just can not get hard by itself anymore. Do my symptoms seem to suggest that? I dont have pain or anything. Please any help or advice wouuld be great.

oh and one more thing i dont cum as violently or as much. This has all happened within a span of 3 days. Im close to the border of panic disorder at this point.

Comment

that's about what i had when i injured my unit 2 weeks ago.
      it's all good now except that i have hard flaccid.
      give it rest and don't freak out, you could also visit an URO even though they're not much of an help.
      I believe it's gonna get better with time
      Stats:
      5.25" BPEL
      4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
      4.75" MSEG
      5" BEG

Comment

Don't panic stop all PE for now, if you have damaged the dorsal nerve and if its a sensory nerve it will take a long time to heal but it will heal.
        Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
        P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
        P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
        P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
        Penis length in Inches: 8.25
        Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
        Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

Hey guys

Just 3 days earlier i could get rock hard erections from just kissing, and or touching, now NOTHING. I mean what does that mean? Are my nerves not sending signals to my penis? IS this permanent?

Comment

one thing I can say for sure: the more you stress about it, the more the chance you get ED.
            calm down (I know it's hard), and see a speciallist.
            2 weeks ago i had the exact symptoms you have right now!
            i had lost alot of sensibillity and had hard time getting an errection.
            i believe it'll be better in a week or so.
            give it rest! no touching at all! don't try to get errect and ejaculate.
            Stats:
            5.25" BPEL
            4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
            4.75" MSEG
            5" BEG

Comment

Ok johnny cash

Thanks I am really panicking, like i mean a full-on panick! I keep thinking what if i permanently damaged some nerves and will now no longer be able to get erections from non-direct stimulation. Did you feel the exact same way? flaccid feeling foreign? not getting hard unless your rub it really hard?

Comment

can you get it hard at all? can you feel any kind of plessure? can you ejaculate?
                if you answred yes for all of my questions, my bet is that you're gonna be alright!
                you've injured your dick, leave it alone!

edit- by rubbing it real hard, you're increasing the chances of permanent damage! stop it!!
                Stats:
                5.25" BPEL
                4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
                4.75" MSEG
                5" BEG

Comment

Hey johnny

Yeah i can get hard, not 100% raging hard like before, and yes i can ejaculate. I feel pleasure but nervous pleasure. Ok i will try to not do anything with it for like a week or so. I hope I hope it returns.

Comment

you'll be fine man.
                    go see a doc if you have the chance, it can't hurt.
                    keep us informed though.
                    glad if i could be of any help.
                    Stats:
                    5.25" BPEL
                    4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
                    4.75" MSEG
                    5" BEG

Comment

Great help man thanks.ok ill go see a urologist.

Comment

Anyone else go through the same symptoms i did and recover? I mean did anyone ever feel that while doing "hot" things with a girl they couldnt get an erection?

Comment

This happened to me the first time I went at it, I was obviously overtraining, too many exercises and too long duration for each for just beginning. If you're just beginning, it is probably just overtraining, not damage (I had thought the same thing). Give yourself a week or so of full rest, and then start SLOW, the beginner exercises, gradually getting tougher over time. Don't start out with horse squeezes!! try Jp90

Comment

Ok. I really dont think its overtraining. Because it was pretty sudden. I just cant imagine the sensation in my penis returning, it feels so distant to me now. should i just do light kegeling now?

Comment

don't even keel. I didn't think I was overtraining with what I was doing and it was still an overload. Also I find that doing a ton of keels can affect this too, so I would recommend a break. Maybe JAI stretches in the meantime? I don't think that would be so bad, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X