• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shrinking penis

I have a big problem
    my penis is shrinking
    I did my workout (2 days on / one day off). for 6 months;
    but every day morning (since last month til now), the head of my penis goes inside of my foreskin, 1 inch near the base.
    i am circumcised and it's look like i am not (you see the picture!!!)
    so I find myself every day, instead of making progress, I try to keep the current size of my penis (which is Under the medium size).
    I'm not fat and I play sports.
    I Need help, please. ""why it does not stay in place?'""

NB: sorry for my bad english

What is your routine like? Sounds to me like you've been overworking yourself, either from too intense of a grip or too intense of a workout load, and are in need of some good rest.

Comment

i do a 1hour routine : 10mn warmup
      15 mn manual stretching (no lub)
      05 min warmup
      20mn manuel jelq/uli/PC muscl (with lub)
      10mn warmdown
      (no pump no weight, just manual)
      any suggestions?
      and for overworking: in 6 months my progress was just +4cm, i lost some of them in the last month and will lost the rest of progress in resting period ?
      but, i will take your advice and rest for tow weeks and i will see...and re-stat from the begining.
      thanks

Comment

If you gained 4cm in six months then there is a strong likelyhood that after sufficient rest you'll grow your gains back.
        In the meantime you may want to pamper your dick periodically with gentle self massage (not masturbating) . I just made some evo yesterday and it felt really soothing.
        BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
        EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
        Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
        Base EG: 6 +.75
        Top EG 5 +.5
        NBPEL 6.2. +.2
        BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by 4ever View Post
          i do a 1hour routine : 10mn warmup
          15 mn manual stretching (no lub)
          05 min warmup
          20mn manuel jelq/uli/PC muscl (with lub)
          10mn warmdown
          (no pump no weight, just manual)
          any suggestions?
          and for overworking: in 6 months my progress was just +4cm, i lost some of them in the last month and will lost the rest of progress in resting period ?
          but, i will take your advice and rest for tow weeks and i will see...and re-stat from the begining.
          thanks
          20 minutes jelq/uli/pc muscle? Can you explain that batter?

Comment

Have you done any edging to assist in the blood flow at all? I know I just started but I've added edging as the warm down to the JP90 routine and it already seems to help, I've noticed quite an increase in my non-stretched flaccid length...I also do light manual stretching and helicopters to promote blood flow throughout the day(VERY light)
            Starting:9-8-2011
            BPEL: 8 in.
            MEG: 6.25 in.
            BPFL: 6.5 in.
            FL: 5.5 in.
            BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
            BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
            MEG: 6.375 in.
            NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
              20 minutes jelq/uli/pc muscle? Can you explain that batter?
              not all at the same time!
              i do not count, and do not watch time, since months (routine!) but i think it is some thing like this

( i use olive oil for lubrication )

1st jelq at flaccid state (for lenght) -(aprox 5 min or 60 to 80jelq)
              rest (1mn)
              2nd jelq at 70 to 80% erect (for girth) -(aprox 8 min or 8 to 12uli)
              rest (1mn)
              3rd ULI -high presser-: 100% erect (exitation) and I contract the pc muscl as hard as i can (stop before reaching Point of no return) , apply ok at the base of peins and push a little to put more pressure (5min or 10 times)
              that's all; and the best part of the routine is the last. it's feel good feel. "stretched and empty"
              hope it's little clear
              -------------------------------------------
              days for rest

Comment

Based on what you've stated, it seems possible that you've overtrained and probably for a long time. I think it would be best to take a solid month or two off from any type of PE and see how things go during that off time. A few questions I have which are important. Caffeine intake? Namely coffee. Hydration? Any stress? Poor sleep habits?

Comment

not all at the same time!
                  i do not count, and do not watch time, since months (routine!) but i think it is some thing like this

( i use olive oil for lubrication )

1st jelq at flaccid state (for lenght) -(aprox 5 min or 60 to 80jelq)
                  rest (1mn)
                  2nd jelq at 70 to 80% erect (for girth) -(aprox 8 min or 8 to 12uli)
                  rest (1mn)
                  3rd ULI -high presser-: 100% erect (exitation) and I contract the pc muscl as hard as i can (stop before reaching Point of no return) , apply ok at the base of peins and push a little to put more pressure (5min or 10 times)
                  that's all; and the best part of the routine is the last. it's feel good feel. "stretched and empty"
                  hope it's little clear
                  days for rest
                  To me, that sounds like way way too much girth work. As TurtleProblems said, it seems like you've been overworking yourself for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by TurtleProblems View Post
                    Based on what you've stated, it seems possible that you've overtrained and probably for a long time. I think it would be best to take a solid month or two off from any type of PE and see how things go during that off time. A few questions I have which are important. Caffeine intake? Namely coffee. Hydration? Any stress? Poor sleep habits?
                    I work 10 to 12 hours / day; 7/7; i sleep 6 to 8 hours / day; (my workout: 1-1.5 hour)
                    stress : not every day but jut some time stressed in the job;
                    and i take 6 small cups of coffee / day, I don't smoke.
                    i play sports

i think that my health is good (i don't have health problem - except in my penis...a problem started last month)
                    i think that i will stop my workout for a month ((not tow weeks)) and i will see the progress every week
                    i will put a simple extender in my penis just to keep it out from my foreskin (i think that will work for me)
                    ------------------------------------
                    days for rest

Comment

I work 10 to 12 hours / day; 7/7; i sleep 6 to 8 hours / day; (my workout: 1-1.5 hour)
                      stress : not every day but jut some time stressed in the job;
                      and i take 6 small cups of coffee / day, I don't smoke.
                      i play sports

i think that my health is good (i don't have health problem - except in my penis...a problem started last month)
                      i think that i will stop my workout for a month ((not tow weeks)) and i will see the progress every week
                      i will put a simple extender in my penis just to keep it out from my foreskin (i think that will work for me)
                      days for rest
                      What is simple extender?

Comment

You are overworking it. When you hurt your penis, the body's natural response it to protect it which is the most likely cause of it going inward (probably stretched it too hard or vigorously). Take a few weeks to rest. Actually, taking some time off can increase the growth giving time for the penile members to fully repair and add fibers afterward. Safety is a must.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                        X