How to fix a curved penis 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix a curved penis 101

Tired of your curved penis? Wanna make it straight as an arrow? Well look no further!

Here's some exercises that will help with fixing a curve:

1. Penis extender. I have not tried penis extending, but heard many reviews about this. I would rate this as the best way to straighten the penis solely on the fact that it's a 'bonus' from extending.

2. Modified tunica tugs. Here's a quick run down on how to do these. Do a normal tunica tug and stretch the penis away from the curve, causing stress on the side with the curve. For example, if your penis curves to the left. Do a tunica tug, and bend it to the right. **Have atleast 3 months of prior PE before attempting these**

3. Erect bend edging. This has corrected my curve (along with the modified tunica tugs) the best for me. First, start edging, and when you feel comfortable, start applying little pressure away from your curve. DO NOT APPLY TOO MUCH PRESSURE! This should be a LIGHT bend away from the curve. **Have atleast 3 months of prior PE before attempting these**

4. Flaccid Bends. These are a good intermediate exercise to do if you want girth and want to fix a curve. TIP: Don't flaccid bend towards your curve. Do every direction but the way your penis curves.

5. Erect Bends. This is an ADVANCED exercise to fix a curve + girth. TIP: Don't erect bend towards your curve. Do every direction but the way your penis curves. **Have atleast 3 months of prior PE before attempting these**

6. Penis pumps. I haven't had experience with a pump, but it is likely to straighten out the penis, while giving you girth.

If you are just beginning PE, and one of your main goals is to fix a curve, you obviously shouldn't do exercises 2-5 listed above. And if you don't have an extender or a pump, here are some beginner ways to fix a curve.

1. When you do your stretches, eliminate or lessen the time of the stretch in the direction of your curve. For example, if your penis curves to the left, instead of doing 30 seconds in the left direction, do 15 seconds, and add the 15 seconds you took out for the opposite direction. So this would leave you with 15 seconds to the left, and 45 seconds to the right, causing more stress/stretching to the left side of the penis

2. Here's one of the most commonly used tricks to fix a curve. When doing your jelqs, jelq away from your curve. For example, if your penis curves to the left, jelq to the right after every 2-3 jelqs. This will stretch the left side of the penis more, causing it to straighten out. For V-jelqs, I would eliminate all jelqs to the left (or whichever way your penis curves). So instead of doing left, straight, right, do straight and right only.

Hope this helps! Feel free to chip in some more exercises that have helped you guys fix curves.
    pe4life2
    Last edited by pe4life2; 01-11-2012, 11:54 PM.
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

I've also had some success with your routines here and some pumping to correct my injury caused bend. Took some time but it worked.Thanks for this post.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Added a few more exercises and tips!
      Start
      6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
      4.8" MEG

07/2017
      8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
      5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
      7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
      5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
      4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

what kind of curve do you have?
        how long actually needed to correct a curve?

Comment

I have a moderate curve I'm trying to get rid of, I've been doing fulcrum hanging to try to get rid of it. I haven't been doing it long enough to notice a difference yet, but from a physics stand point it seems to make sense (focusing the strain on the shorter side of the penis, taking the ligs out of the equation).\

I'll try adding in some of the exercises in the OP, too.

Comment

Hello, this is exactly what I was looking for! I have a 40 degree curb to the left and a bit upwards (who cares about that one)

Been searching for a list of things to do to fix the curb, this helped greatly. Now to the headache of figuring out how to set up a schedule.

Comment

Need this
              Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
              Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
              6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Is this permanent?
                BPEL---EG-----Date
                6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Mine curves to the right but it's not a really bad bend and the dr. tried to fix it when I was younger. I don't really think there is anything that you can do to fix it. I mean from what I have read anyhow. I'm a beginner so I don't think that I have enough experience to do these exercises.

Comment

is there any video on how to do the modified tunica tug?? i don seem to get it...
                    BPEL:"6.7".8.9 7.1.2.3.4...8 MEG:"5".1.2.3...6

Comment

My curves down and left for the second begginers method do i jelq away diagonally as in.... up and to the right or do i do my 2-3 jelqs go left.... 2-3 jelqs then up? Thanks! Also my penis is thickest in the middle anyway of evening it out?

Comment

With the erect bends do I have to do all angles?
                        I curve up and to the left a little bit, but i want my penis to be straighter. So would I do
                        --3x15secs to the Right
                        --3x15secs downwards
                        Plz answer

Comment

What is PE ? And i am a beginner

Comment

Originally posted by zbabyz View Post
                            What is PE ? And i am a beginner

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

PE - Penis Enlargement. In this case we refer to methods, which do not require surgical intervention.

And sometimes it is used to refer to Premature Ejaculation.
                            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

What about hanging being as one method?

Since it is like an advanced version of extending.
                              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X