Finally Cured 'Firm Flaccid'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Cured 'Firm Flaccid'

realised it was due to prostate being too small from over ejaculation, so stopped ejaculating and started edging and consuming supplements which increase sperm load such as ginkgo ginseng tribulus zma and saw palmetto. Within a week and a half firm flaccid has gone, erections are normal again and all discomfort has gone.

So for those looking to fix this, you must stop ejaculating but continue masturbation and kegels to increase DHT levels which then strengthens and fills prostate more and therefore making the penis work normally again.
    Those who took finasteride pretty much shrunk there prostates to non-existant by removing DHT from their system, which resulted in 'firm flaccid' and weakened function for the majority of them. The same problem occurs from over-ejaculation, as you're emptying lots of hormones vital for normal function, so allow your prostate to build back to normal size by cuting out ejaculation as much as possible whilst increasing stimulation and i guarantee you shall see results, i thought i would never be fixed but finally i can live my life normally again

By doing this, not only have i fixed my penis. But my sex drive is consistently high, facial and body hair is much thicker, brain fog has completely disappeared, apperite increased, voice is deeper, strength in the gym is up, muscles look much fuller, energy has increased along with overall mood and motivation !!
    I pretty much feel like i've come out of a two year dark cloud and it's been completely lifted. I've done days of research into hormones neurotransmitters and muscle function since this problem began for me and i could go on forever but i'm only gonna write the basics of what you guys need to fix this. The main hormone involved here is DHT and secondarily Testoserone.

Hope this helps some people.
    fatalbazuka
    Last edited by fatalbazuka; 01-26-2012, 05:04 PM.

How did you initally get hard flaccid in the first place?

Comment

Glad to hear you are better. Instead of wasting time and money on urologists more guys should take note of threads like this, and accept the fact that they can become cured and stop telling themselves that they can't. Quick question, did any doctor or urologist ever mention anything about your prostate or how did you find out? The ones I saw mentioned nothing of it. Again it just goes to show they are useless with this type of condition.

Comment

i took drastic measures for my penile retraction. I went and got surgery. My penis doesn't severly retract anymore because it physically can't from the surgery, but I still feel a tight constriction in my penis when it tenses up.

I need to start taking some blood vessel dialators and try swimming as well like that one member did. I think my prostate is normal as I got a phsycial from a urologist.

Comment

lol for the love of all things holy I pray you respond fatalbazuka
          Hope = "Hoffnung" und es bleibt bei mir.

Comment

You do realize that Saw Palmetto shrinks the prostate, and is know to cause all of the same exact problems as Finasteride and Propecia? Saw Palmetto is the most powerful alpha-5 reductase inhibitor on earth. It blocks DHT while raising estrogen.

Saw Palmetto had nothing to do with your recovery, and you're lucky it didn't make you grow a pair of boobs. It definitely did not enlarge your prostate. It does the exact opposite. This post is dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by fatalbazuka View Post
              realised it was due to prostate being too small from over ejaculation, so stopped ejaculating and started edging and consuming supplements which increase sperm load such as ginkgo ginseng tribulus zma and saw palmetto. Within a week and a half firm flaccid has gone, erections are normal again and all discomfort has gone.

So for those looking to fix this, you must stop ejaculating but continue masturbation and kegels to increase DHT levels which then strengthens and fills prostate more and therefore making the penis work normally again.
              Those who took finasteride pretty much shrunk there prostates to non-existant by removing DHT from their system, which resulted in 'firm flaccid' and weakened function for the majority of them. The same problem occurs from over-ejaculation, as you're emptying lots of hormones vital for normal function, so allow your prostate to build back to normal size by cuting out ejaculation as much as possible whilst increasing stimulation and i guarantee you shall see results,
              This is all quack medicine pseudoscience. Every one of the claims for all those substances you're talking about have never been supported by any reputable research. There's also a lack of physiological basis for what this is saying. Too much wrong with it to comment further.

Comment

Originally posted by obitoo View Post
                You do realize that Saw Palmetto shrinks the prostate, and is know to cause all of the same exact problems as Finasteride and Propecia? Saw Palmetto is the most powerful alpha-5 reductase inhibitor on earth. It blocks DHT while raising estrogen.

Saw Palmetto had nothing to do with your recovery, and you're lucky it didn't make you grow a pair of boobs. It definitely did not enlarge your prostate. It does the exact opposite. This post is dangerous.
                I looked deeply into saw palmetto and the alleged benefits several times over the past few years because it keeps coming up as a male sexual health preventative. Placebo outperforms it, so I doubt highly that saw palmetto has much of any effect one way or the other, but I agree that the post is misleading and ill-informed.

Hard flaccid, or firm flaccid, or whatever guys are calling it is a specious condition to begin with. I've never been convinced that many of these reports are anything other than hypochondria, but I'd love to see a link to some reliable urological information on the condition. Until then, it's cyberlore.

If this guy thinks he discovered the miracle cure for "firm flaccid" in un-shrinking his prostate, urologists would have already identified this cause.
                HotRod
                Last edited by HotRod; 01-28-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                  I looked deeply into saw palmetto and the alleged benefits several times over the past few years because it keeps coming up as a male sexual health preventative. Placebo outperforms it, so I doubt highly that saw palmetto has much of any effect one way or the other, but I agree that the post is misleading and ill-informed.

Hard flaccid, or firm flaccid, or whatever guys are calling it is a specious condition to begin with. I've never been convinced that many of these reports are anything other than hypochondria, but I'd love to see a link to some reliable urological information on the condition. Until then, it's cyberlore.

If this guy thinks he discovered the miracle cure for "firm flaccid" in un-shrinking his prostate, urologists would have already identified this cause.
                  When it happens to you, skepticism will be wishful thinking. "What you are, I was, what I am, you may possibly be." Be slow and steady for life in general.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                    Here ya go: Overactive corpus cavernosum: a novel cause of er... [Andrologia. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Comment

final post from me as an update and to help others who havent sorted this out yet.
                      Full sensitivity returned, refractory period reduced, libido increased and 'firmness' completely gone now.. even after ejaculation.. since using dianabol ( dopamine agonist ) and Proviron ( oral dht ) along with light cardio exercise ( to promote new bloodflow ) within a few days.
                      This worked for me and i'm guessing everyones situation is different but give it a try and it could very well fix it just like it did for me.
                      Can finally now live my life normally again and it's such a great feeling not having to worry about something so minor every day therefore i hope every one of you who experienced this can rid of it like i did and get on with life
                      take care people.

Comment

Originally posted by fatalbazuka View Post
                        final post from me as an update and to help others who havent sorted this out yet.
                        Full sensitivity returned, refractory period reduced, libido increased and 'firmness' completely gone now.. even after ejaculation.. since using dianabol ( dopamine agonist ) and Proviron ( oral dht ) along with light cardio exercise ( to promote new bloodflow ) within a few days.
                        This worked for me and i'm guessing everyones situation is different but give it a try and it could very well fix it just like it did for me.
                        Can finally now live my life normally again and it's such a great feeling not having to worry about something so minor every day therefore i hope every one of you who experienced this can rid of it like i did and get on with life
                        take care people.
                        What about what you said initially in this thread?
                        Do you recant that?

Comment

I think the op is all over the place , drug use can have negative health effects.

Comment

That ^

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              drug use can have negative health effects.
                              wow ain't you a clever one, Anything in life can have negative health effects when abused, but when you do your own research and find out what's causing problems specific to you - there's nothing negative about that, especially when it fixes problems completely, so i'd say it's quite the contrary. So what would you do ? sit there in a pit of misery moaning about everything like a little bitch or get off your ass, find the cause and fix it like i've done ?
                              I'm not here to argue with some bitter retards who tried to make their little dicks bigger, all i know is i've sorted my shit out and i've tried to help others out of goodwill by sharing what i did to fix it. the fact is i've been able to have sex normally since i fixed it wheras before it was difficult, therefore i couldn't really give a shit if you say i'm 'all over the place' there's obviously a reason why i've sorted it and most of these guys havent.
                              If you don't like it then fuck off or ban me.
                              fatalbazuka
                              Last edited by fatalbazuka; 03-09-2012, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X