Has anyone fixed their retractile testicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone fixed their retractile testicles

I developed retractile testicles after jelquing. My scrotum and penis retract extremely tight when i touch it. There is no way i can get erect when my scrotum gets really tight. It feels like something is choking off the blood supply. I read that i either could developed scar tissue in my scrotum/penis from jelquing so hard and or I somehow made my spermatic chord really tight and tense from jelquing. Its pretty gloomy today about 65 degrees and my scrotum is so tight that it hurts.

I wish there was a solution to this. My scrotum never retracted not even slightly until i jelqued. No drs have an answer. How did jelquing cause me do develop retracting testicles? Any theories and possible fixes?

Thanks

When they are cold they go closer to the body, when you get an erection they get closer and tigher too.

Comment

You might have overworked/stretched the area, how long have you been reating it for ?

Comment

its been 10 years

Comment

Rbi99 would be worth a pm, he is active today and not often on.

Comment

I tend to have this problem too. I have found that sitting in a warm bath for about 30 minutes a day helps on a day to day basis. My testicles have learned to become more relaxed than what I was used to about 4 months ago. You should give it a shot.

Comment

Hot baths work for me to but its temporary. After I get out of the tub for an hour it starts retracting and tighten up again.

Comment

Originally posted by medilook View Post
                Hot baths work for me to but its temporary. After I get out of the tub for an hour it starts retracting and tighten up again.
                Do you take and sit in a hot bath for at least 30 minutes a day? If so, maybe try twice a day. This has helped me for sure and of course your testicles will retract every now and then. It happens to all of us weather it is cold or not. I also massage my testicles. Give it a try, Don't give up man! You could also try a testicle "stretcher"

Comment

Working...
                X