Got Big Injury 3 weeks, Tingling now 10% but Cramps in head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Big Injury 3 weeks, Tingling now 10% but Cramps in head

So i got an injury from masturbation on a sex toy.

Yeah i dont really know how . It didn't even hurt when i did it. then i showered and everything , then 20 minutes later i was sitting down reading and suddenly i had a shocking pain through my penis..

There after my symptoms started
    -tinging, endless. something like pins and needles.
    -pain at random times or with movement
    -I DO HAVE ERECTIONS
    -Urinary problems, difficulty urinating
    -dripping pre cum even when not sexual.
    -sometimes sudden pinching pian and then i looked and a drop of precum would come out.
    -NO DISCOLORATIOn, no bruising, NO BLOOD

I went to doctors and was ignored, ridiculed.. and most said "you don't have nothing" just gave me pain meds and anxiety.
    Well i dont know why they say that when I have urinating difficultires and hard pain

Well....i did go to one doc who finaly listend and gave me Nerve pain med.
    and the hard tingling/pins and needles thing is pretty low now. From 100% strength to now about 5% or sometimes even 0%.
    That tingling was aweful but now i dont have it..or when i do have it is low.

But the pain still persists.
    When i move my body or if i'm sitting and i move i get sudden cramps/pinching cramps i n the head of the penis.
    like on the side of the head of the penis facing me. Which is pretty weird cause when i had the initial
    pain that caused it all.. It wasn't at all in the head, it was in the shaft and the base.

So yeah, that's what i have.

What could this be and what should i do?
    I am goig to the doctor but has anyone had something similar?

I've been told i have peyronie's disease AND before years ago, i was also told that.
    But this doesn't sound like peyronies.
    I dont have a curvature when erect ( or at least none that i see)
    Also when i hear people with peyroni'es pain, i hear that it's just pain but it doesn't last. Mine has last quite a bit.
    Just want to add more about how the sudden cramping pain in the head feels.
    Well, that pain doesn't feel like the pain you get when you're hit.
    So i'm not sure how to describe it but it feels like
    acute pinching cramping. well basically like a cramp. that's as good as i can describe it.

And that is in the head of the penis , the part that faces me.

I do have another deep pain from time to time that is more in the shaft of the penis too.
    Happened yesterday but not today.
    nodoVes3
    Last edited by nodoVes3; 05-31-2012, 06:46 PM.
Working...
X