This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Hard When Flaccid.

Ok, so when im sitting down for quite some time, then i stand up. MY penis shrinks slightly and becomes hard on the edges.
    I also get this when getting into the shower.

My erections aren't what they used to be, like i dont get random erections any more. I do however get SOME morning wood - its only semi erect though and lasts a short amount of time.
    Alsi, if i masturbate and then stand up to finish off - my erection goes down instantly. My erections are also only about 70% hard, and thats with constant stimulation.

I havent tried PE, but i was going to - and after reading some of the problems people had ( similar to mine ) i decided to make a post.

So, what do you think i should do ?
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 05-25-2009, 10:38 PM.

This would be considered a negative PI (Physiological Indicator) that usually comes from overdoing PE. However, you say that you haven't done ANY PE, right?

Comment

Yep, however when i was younger i used to grind pillows for pleasure (masturbation) and maybe this has something to do with it ?
      Also, a few months ago i masturbated a few times for over and hour ( i just kept edging, slow down, then edging etc )

All these signs point to some sort of Tissue Damage?

Oh, when i get the hard flaccidness, if i rub my penis gently it goes away.
      Im quite young, only 18 and am quite worried to be honest.
      Last edited by VenomXX; 05-11-2009, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Possibly: Venous leak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you do kegels?
        Are you able to see a urologist?

Comment

Originally posted by http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/guide/vascular-disease-ed
          What Is Venous Leak?

If the veins in the penis cannot prevent blood from leaving the penis during an erection, an erection cannot be maintained. This condition is known as a venous leak. Venous leakage may occur with vascular disease, but it also can occur as a result of poor muscle relaxation of the penis. Difficulty with smooth muscle relaxation of the penis can occur with diabetes or with Peyronie's disease, a condition that results in the buildup of scar tissue of the sheath (tunica albuginea) surrounding the erection tissue (corpora cavernosa). Venous leak also can occur when neurological diseases or high levels of anxiety are present because these conditions can prevent adequate smooth muscle relaxation.

Jelqing and more girth-oriented exercises promotes smooth muscle growth, so this may be a beneficial option for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Keido View Post
            Possibly: Venous leak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you do kegels?
            Are you able to see a urologist?
            Ive tried kegels for about 2 weeks, cant visit a urologist.

And Venous Leakage would mean my erections get better when standing, i have read up on it already.

Comment

I humped them pillows too when I was a kid and I have known to edge forever, so these 2 should be (IMO) no reason for you to be having problems. If anything, maybe your penis has been over-stimulated and it's just asking for a break. It's common for the penis to become not as responsive when it keeps getting beating after beating, so just give it a break. You're too young to be having erectile problems, unless you have some underlying health issues such as diabetes, hypertension, watching American Idol, etc.

Comment

Do not do any PE!!!!!!!!!
                This is a common injury to the penis that doctors or urologist have no cure for. But ginkgo biloba is effective fo getting rid of hard flaccid penis. Providing your not a hemophiliac (a bleeder) you can take 240mg of standardised Ginkgo biloba per day. This should reverse the damage. Also everyday apply a rice sock to your penis for 30 minutes. This wont cure it over night but with in a few days you should notice the stiffness going away. Keep taking the Ginkgo tell full erections are achievable.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

i have the same thing hard flaccid penis i guess from overtraining. its been going on for over a week now, not all the time but when i change or get in the shower it immediatley shrinks and gets hard. it also does it randomley sometimes. i have been takin gingko and doing hot wraps..so you think it should heal pretty soon?

Comment

Thanks all for the responses, it definitely looks like me and 'jackson' have a similar problem, i am taking a few weeks off from masturbation - i am on day 12.

DO you really think i should buy the Gingko ? Will it definitely fix it, and return my erections so i dont have to try so hard jus to get an erection which is only a 7 ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by VenomXX View Post
                      Ok, so when im sitting down for quite some time, then i stand up. MY penis shrinks slightly and becomes hard on the edges.
                      I also get this when getting into the shower.

My erections aren't what they used to be, like i dont get random erections any more. I do however get SOME morning wood - its only semi erect though and lasts a short amount of time.
                      Alsi, if i masturbate and then stand up to finish off - my erection goes down instantly. My erections are also only about 70% hard, and thats with constant stimulation.

I havent tried PE, but i was going to - and after reading some of the problems people had ( similar to mine ) i decided to make a post.

So, what do you think i should do ?
                      Can you remember if there was a particular incident that may have caused this; or is this something that's happened over time? Are you on any kind of medication? What about possible health issues?
                      Big Al
                      Administrator
                      PEGym Editor
                      Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Big Al; 05-12-2009, 09:22 AM.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        Can you remember if there was a particular incident that may have caused this; or is this something that's happened over time? Are you on any kind of medication? What about possible health issues?
                        No, no medication, no health issues - i would know if anything was wrong.

Comment

No, no medication, no health issues - i would know if anything was wrong.
                          What about my other questions?

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yeah i think its something that has happened over time, im not 100% sure.

I can just recall over the past year, occasinally my penis would go hard when flaccid. And i've pinpointed it, it happnes 99% of the time when i stand up after being sat down for a reasonable period, or when i go into the shower.

One user on here recommends taking Gingko and heating my penis daily for 30minutes, do you think this work ?

Comment

Yeah i think its something that has happened over time, im not 100% sure.

I can just recall over the past year, occasinally my penis would go hard when flaccid. And i've pinpointed it, it happnes 99% of the time when i stand up after being sat down for a reasonable period, or when i go into the shower.

One user on here recommends taking Gingko and heating my penis daily for 30minutes, do you think this work ?
                              Ginkgo may help, but even better would be to do stamina exercises like kegels, towel raises, and "Stop and Starts". You should also other possible factors- supplement use, caffeine, and stress to name a few. These factors can effect your erections.

If you don't see any improvement doing this, you may want to see a competent urologist.

Comment

Working...
                              X