Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a curve...don't think it's Peyronie's, but help appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a curve...don't think it's Peyronie's, but help appreciated!

Hi everyone,

I really just need some perspective here. Facts:

-I'm in my late 20s
    -I am in a very serious relationship, but about two months before it started, I noticed my penis began bending to the left a little when erect. The curve starts maybe half an inch below the head. I would say it's not a serious curve and it hasn't affected my ability to have sex. If I had to give it an angle, maybe 10 degrees? 15 at most?
    -I noticed this soft white patch on the left side of my shaft, a little below the head that came in around the same time. It's above the skin of course. It is painless and it just seems like a very soft fleshy bit. It hasn't grown or anything.
    -I don't think it's Peyronie's. Yes this may have been caused by masturbation, but I don't get pain when I'm erect or having sex and the white patch I described is not hard. I check my shaft often and can't find any unusual hard spots (which would indicate the plaque) and I don't have the hourglass abnormality either.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be dealing with here? Should I try and see a urologist?

Does your unit hang left? Even when your dressed does it hang left? You may have either stretched the right side a little from stroking it or bent yourself when erect in clothes. Either way you can straigthen it with PE.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Yeah when I'm soft, it definitely hangs a little to the left. I know my unit tends to go to the left when I'm wearing clothes so I guess that could be it. I'm hoping the white patch is nothing because I can't find anything about it online and my GP had no clue what it was. I check often to make sure there's no lumps or anything.

Comment

You can post a pic to your profile and let us know when to check it. Someone might have a similar issue. If not I would go to a Uro to make sure.
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Might be the best call since I'd rather not have pictures of my unit on the Internet lol. Was hoping the description alone would help. Thanks though!

Comment

I have exactly the same thing, its like an inch below the head has become really soft and flexible and is giving me a curve also, never used to have it. The skin also feels a bit rough in the area. Its been almost 4 months for me now and no change. Literally have no idea what it is, and my GP said don't worry about it. When its cold that section will ripple up and look a lot thinner compared to the rest of the shaft also. The only thing i think it could be is damaged veins.. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

The only difference we have is my skin does not feel rough in the area. One thing I've been doing lately is taking a warm cloth and kind of soaking my unit with it. My sensitivity has been way up (I do this twice a day).

Damaged veins would really suck. I thought I had an ED issue but I'm getting boners all the time. It was just SPA so I don't think there's an impact. My curve is starting to straighten out a bit and my white patch is starting to decrease. I'll keep you posted, see if it gives you hope. I'll say I'm on 8 months with this guy. Remember, the big thing to tell you it's not a big problem is if you have pain when you're hard. I have none so it gives me hope.

Comment

Cheers buddy, Yeah i don't have any pain just feels really flimsy, i guess i'm just going to have to see my GP again.

Comment

Well one thing I did read a lot is that most men have a slight curve to their unit. So long as you can actively have sex, I'm sure that you're quite alright. When I was having issues getting it up, my girl was very patient and very understanding. Every human being has trouble in bed every now and then. It's not about having the trouble, it's about what you do about it. Do you accept it as the one-off that it likely is or do you think you have a problem? If you take the latter, you can develop SPA and it takes weeks, maybe months to get past that. For some people, even longer! Luckily for me it was weeks rather than the others but it still pops in my head every now and then.

If I were you, and if it keeps up for me this is what I will do, I would be talking about the curve if it gets noticeably worse. So long as there's no pain, should be ok, and I read all over the net that they are working on fixes for this stuff.

Comment

I saw my GP today and he thinks I have some blood vessel or capillary damage, so the left cavernosum or is blocked or restricted which is causing the curve and weakness. He said i might need a minor surgery which hopefully wont cause any after effects, but hes also referred me to a urologists to check.

Comment

Oh really? Damn. I should probably do the same. I can say that now that I've gotten past all the mental roadblocks, getting up is no problem, and it is starting to hang back to the middle more and more. But really couldn't hurt to get this checked out!

Comment

I've been told to buy Multi-A, Amino acid supplements, Ultra-Purified Fish Oil, Prostaglandin E1 & E3 and Nitric Oxide supplements, Also SR-Cream. Apparently these can really help pump blood and heal penile tissue, SR Cream has been developed to address similar trauma it helps dissolve mild hermatomas and collagen scar tissue. ONLY IF I KNEW WHAT THE SR STOOD FOR! I take Creatine and Nitric Oxide already for my gym workout, but i don't have any of the other stuff. Still waiting for my referral.

Comment

I take creatine as well, but rolled off nitric oxide when I found it did nothing (I was taking an arginine supplement and didn't see results after 4 months). Your whey should have all the amino acids you would ever need. So that would make me question that.

As for the fish oil, I don't know if the omega 3s we should all be taking has enough or not, but I'm gambling it might.

Nitric oxide is going to help you with blood flow for sure. I myself haven't really had that problem. In fact, I'm longer than ever of late (thank you kegels) so I worry your curve could be a bit more serious than mine. Again, you mentioned roughness on the skin where I don't have that, that could be a difference I suppose. But yeah you take nitric oxide and your blood flow will go right up.

As for SR Cream, I have never heard of that and not sure what it is. Is it similar to Man 1 Man Cream?

Comment

I found out the SR cream is for treating stretch marks and scars. I take Citruline Malate which has nitric oxide in it, i find it really helps with my fatigue and recovery after a big work out. I've always bulked more on creatine and just eating properly instead of taking protein shakes. I brought the supplements anyway, can't hurt can it, but have to wait until April for my urology appointment. At worse i just think i have Soft tissue damage, I don't have ED, I don't do any PE so i couldn't tell you what kegels are lol

Comment

Let me know how the creams work!

Kegels are fantastic. Do yourself a favour, go on Google, type it in and Askmen has a great article on it. I find I'm always ready to go and it's helping with premature ejaculation a little too. Some say it helps with size but I'm already doing pretty well there so I haven't really paid attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X