Frenulum Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenulum Injury

About 3 months ago I ripped part of my frenulum and since then it has never healed. Pretty much everytime i stretch my penis during PE the wound opens up again and blood comes out. Truth is that i would probably need to stop PE for a month or so to maybe allow full healing, but at this point in my PE career, i'm not gonna stop PE, so not only i do not lose my gains but also so that i can reach my goals.
    Aside from stopping PE, do you have any suggestions on how to heal this faster? maybe a medication?

I have a frenulum issue as well. the only the you really can do in my opinion is to keep it moisturize as much as possible, possibly with some type of petroleum jelly. Every time you tear it and it heals, it heals as scar tissue making it more tougher and less giving. I'm at the point rough sex is a no no as well as certain stretches, may end up having to get a frenulum surgery will take you out out any game for two weeks. hope that helps. wish you the best.

Comment

It rips open and bleeds but your not going to stop your PE, Brilliant!
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

This happened to me when a girl was shaking her ass on my dick one time. We were dancing at a party and she was grinding so hard she ripped mine too. Blood and everything. I took care of it by letting it heal on its own. Maybe google ointments you can put on it but best thing to do is just to lay off and let it heal
        Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
        7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
        NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
        NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

Comment

Working...
        X