help with this curve (no pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with this curve (no pics)

As you can see from the pics, I have both a leftward and upward curve. I've tried jelqing against the curve, I think it's actually made the problem worse, although it may just appear more pronounced due to increased EQ.

Is an extender the only realistic way to straighten out a curve like this? Any guys out there successfully straighten their curve? This is really killing my confidence. Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by BigO; 05-25-2013, 11:01 PM.

Looks perfectly normal. Stop worrying and start using it.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Sorry can't help you with your curve problem (wich I think isn't that much), I just wanted say: A lot of men would die for your penis(size). Really there's noting to be unconfident about!

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
        looks perfectly normal. Stop worrying and start using it.
        ditto!
        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

I don't even see a curve. looks damn near straight compared to mine and I wouldn't change mine.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Not sure why people are ignoring the curve. I can def. see it in the second picture. You'd have to be blind not to. Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as you. Mine curves the same way and have yet to correct it.
            START 12-17-2012 BPEL: 6.0 MEG 5.0
            CURRENT BPEL: 7.2 MEG 5.4

Comment

Of course we see the curve, but it should be nothing to be concerned about at all. When I read the title of this thread, I was expecting to see those awful cases of curvature of the penis. Mine crooks left as well, just a little. I honestly believe its from masturbating slightly to the left and out instead of centering it and out or to the right and out.
              Like someone else said, I'd like to have a dick like yours man. Be happy and grateful and confident!
              BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
              EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

See my left curve! And sure, some years ago in my teens and 20s it was not perfect in my mind, but now I am quite happy with it.
                Hey...it WORKS!
                Ezek. 23:20 "with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse."

BPEL 7.75
                EG 6.0
                BPFL 4.9
                FG 4.75
                BPFSL 7.75

"Speak softly and carry a big dick."

Comment

I beg to differ with the folks who say it's no big deal/not a problem or whatever. I believe, at least in my case, a larger right side CC makes my dick curve to the left. If the left side isn't living up to it's full potential then that means there are some length and girth gains yet to be tapped into. I really could care less about the curve itself, its the size of the CC I'm concerned with. Just my 2 cents.
                  START 12-17-2012 BPEL: 6.0 MEG 5.0
                  CURRENT BPEL: 7.2 MEG 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by co10101 View Post
                    As you can see from the pics, I have both a leftward and upward curve. I've tried jelqing against the curve, I think it's actually made the problem worse, although it may just appear more pronounced due to increased EQ.

Is an extender the only realistic way to straighten out a curve like this? Any guys out there successfully straighten their curve? This is really killing my confidence. Thanks in advance for any help!
                    Maybe because I don't have a curve, I'm having a hard time understanding. But could you explain what about the curve is detrimental for your confidence. I mean, I see that there is a curve, but I don't understand why it bothers you. It looks like you've got a good size going for you, and curves are pretty common, so have your partners said negative things about it?

Comment

Your curve looks pretty good to me, but if you want to straighten it out then jelqs or an extender is what i read is best. You have to give it time, its not going to happen in a couple of months, it will be a long term thing.
                      Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
                      MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

Yeah, I see it but it is perfectly normal for a man to have somewhat of an upper curve (because the vaginal cavity curves so that when you are facing each other, penetration is easier; it's just biology).
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

The upward curve will serve you well; the left curve is barely noticeable, it should pose no problem in any type of sex.

Sorry can't help you with your curve problem (wich I think isn't that much), I just wanted say: A lot of men would die for your penis(size). Really there's noting to be unconfident about!
                          Hyperbole time!
                          Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
                          BPEL: 5,5 inches
                          EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
                          BPEL: 7 inches
                          EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

I'm in the minority with a rightward curve; leftward being the typical characteristic of men with curves. I spoke to my urologst about it several years ago, if it can be straightened but if it's not due to peyronies there is little that can be done. I've been using an extender for 4-5 yrs. now for PE and have not seen a significant change in the straightening of the curve.
                            Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                            King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I have a slight left curve but really more noticeable to me but not enough to really make a difference. Penises come in different shapes and sizes. Now if that sucker went way to the left on a curve then we might have a problem or I would have to screw side ways LOL.
                              Begin 7/25/2011:
                              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                              X