Penis feels empty and weightless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis feels empty and weightless

My penis for the last 2 months or so has been feeling very light, almost weightless...not sure how else to describe it. Its also a lot less firm in it's flaccid state, it's very squishy and flexible...I feel like I could tie it in a knot. Has anyone else experienced this? It happened after a pretty long session a few months ago, I went to a Uro. and he said everything seems to be fine...pretty strange.

Maybe an increase in elasticity. Take advantage of it and gain some length
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Yeah I'm not really sure...Def feels kind of strange though. The tip is pretty damn cold all the time as well, maybe it was always like that.

Comment

It's been taking me a little longer to get a nice erection, weak morning erections that fade fast, no spontaneous erections during that day, penis tip does not seem to fully fill up nor the CS until I'm close to finishing up. The Doc didn't notice anything but who knows...Def getting tired of worrying about it at this point. Just have to let it go i suppose.

Comment

Maybe over training?

Comment

Mine feels like that when flaccid, tight and a little pain at the base when hard. I started doing what I think are RKs, feels like I'm trying to push my piss out when I do them, not sure if thats it or not though. And this is all with no training.. I can't even stretch it out full when flaccid either, but I can get hard and its enough to please the GF, but to have the erection quality and my size back would be nice.
            smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

Are you taking any pre-workouts or any type of drink with heavy caffeine in it or multiple stimulants?
              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Seems like a drop in EQ, it was probably gradual but once you started noticing it *appeared* to get worse all of a sudden. My penis would frequently be in this state when I was hanging, it did get me worried at first but I was seeing gains so I let it be. If you are working more on girth, then it sounds like overtraining
                I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

This happened to me for months a while back in my first year of peing. To confirm Faithandhope's post yes this was a result of over-training and I believe for me it was a stretching problem. What I did to combat it was rest first, then girth exercises.

Comment

My erections have been fantastic and stronger then ever...still getting the airy feeling at random times during the day and a very cold tip. Also no real primal sexual urges, everything with my girl and other women seems kind of forced, or like i'm testing myself lol...Also morning wood is still occasional and spontaneous erections during the day are pretty much down to zero...But honestly...IS someone really going to get spontaneous erections if they're worried about their erections all day?...I doubt it lol.
                    yoyohappycake
                    Last edited by yoyohappycake; 04-17-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyohappycake View Post
                      My erections have been fantastic and stronger then ever...still getting the airy feeling at random times during the day and a very cold tip. Also no real primal sexual urges, everything with my girl and other women seems kind of forced, or like i'm testing myself lol...Also morning wood is still occasional and spontaneous erections during the day are pretty much down to zero...But honestly...IS someone really going to get spontaneous erections if they're worried about their erections all day?...I doubt it lol.
                      Hey yoyohappycake, hate to bring up an old thread, but I was wondering if you ever recovered from this? And if so how? Me and a couple other members are suffering from very similar problems right now

Comment

Sounds like it is deflated, get someone to blow air into it, works for me.

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                        X