Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis sensitive at orgasm

Question
    As he is having an orgasm ( intercourse or oral) all movement needs to stop due to sensitivity. It shoots out (inside me) on its own. Once it's finished then he can start the thrusting again but it's sensitive. Then when we roll over he uses his hand and squeezes out the rest with one hand pump action. Dollup. Lol

I've ALWAYS been the one that manually does that with my partner. Especially during oral. I will jack off the penis until I get every last drop out. I guess I like to see that. Lol

As time goes on he is getting more comfortable?? with me trying to do it but I was just wondering is that normal to have left over ejaculate like that?

Could the head get that sensitive?? would he prefer to do it himself?

Is this something I should ask permission to do or just do it?

Any penis or potential penis problem on the horizon?

His load is large but the amount he takes out seems like a lot too.

He can really hold off his orgasm a long time. Then when we are ready to finish he let's it go.

I'm not mad or feeling left out. I just don't want to be pushy and have no idea how this feels to a man.

Thanks!
    The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

After reading that if I compare that to clit sensitivity then hell no ain't nobody touching me. I cover it up. But I don't have any left!

Comment

Before I started PE my glans would be really sensitive after orgasm. I basically used to have to stop stimulation right after orgasm, but also I would have to stop stimulation during each ejac squirt; but continue stimulation for each ejac squirt. How can I explain this shit? LOL I'm tired.

Well now that my PC muscle is stronger I can orgasm and continue stimulation during orgasm without stopping, although I'm still just as sensitive. If that makes any sense lol
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Most women can relate to this, ever have one of those really big orgasms where you just cannot be touched afterwards because you are hypersensitive? Some guys (myself included) get like that, don't touch or if I'm inside don't move, it's just too intense for a minute or so. Just let him rest for a moment and it will subside then you can work on getting those last remaining drops.
        Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
        "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
        "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

I understand completely. That's exactly what he does. Stop squirt go lol
          Ok good at least it's a thing that happens. I see him able to thrust a little more every couple days so maybe his head is getting trained?

What about left over ejaculate?

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
            I understand completely. That's exactly what he does. Stop squirt go lol
            Ok good at least it's a thing that happens. I see him able to thrust a little more every couple days so maybe his head is getting trained?

What about left over ejaculate?
            That's just ejaculate that made it to the chamber, but not all the way out. I deal with the same thing sometimes.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thank you 💋

Comment

Left over ejaculate is normal.

Comment

If he can hold back for a long time, and you try very, very soft touch manual stimulation
                  around his glans and sensitive areas of his penis, stopping each time you think he is close
                  to ejaculating,and you keep doing this, with practice, you could lead him to multiple (non-ejaculatory)
                  orgasms. I call them "full body orgasms." They are powerful.

Of course, he has to be willing to let you do this. It took a lot of foreplay, but my Mrs
                  finally led me to them. They blew my mind! Intense orgasmic pleasure spread throughout
                  my lower body.

Comment

Thank you gentlemen. I'm going to leave him alone lol and I'm glad the left over is normal. Glad he's okay. Thanks again

Comment

Yeah, the clitoris comparison is apt - it's homologous to the glans and made of much the same tissue. Both can just be too sensitive immediately after orgasm for further stimulation (which I think is the main reason most women find multiple orgasms difficult or impossible to achieve: once you've come you're so sensitive that further stimulation is unpleasant to the point of being painful, so you just have to stop for a minute or two, which creates an effective refractory period).

My girlfriend knows that when she gets me to orgasm using her hands and mouth, she has to take her mouth off my dick after the first few spurts and just keep stroking me with her hands, as I'm too sensitive for direct stimulation at that point. Similarly, when I get her off with my tongue, towards then end of her orgasms she sort of pulls away from me to show that she doesn't want any more licking for the time being, it's just too much. I think it's a pretty common thing in both sexes.
                      Ivor
                      Last edited by Ivor; 04-29-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Thank you. I'd never encountered it before but it made sense. So glad it's not a health problem.

I had asked him and he just said its just sensitive lol

Thanks again all for taking the time for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X