This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new thred for new insight

thanks im hoping my body sorts it for me it can get rid of a cold so logic dictates any who i think i may be suffering with hard flaccid now but am not sure how to properly determine if i have and turtling is this when you penis goes back into the body or the penis head goes under the fore skin below is a post of kinpoles and ok never meet him but wish him the best if you could say what this means that would be very helpful The victom can go on for years

I can thnk of an injury, hard stiff flaccid from to much PE. sometimes urologist and doctors have no treatment for this. Also sometimes it is not a PE related activity that causes this. The victom can go on for years w/o any hope of treatment. The glans are numb and erections are hard to come buy. Effective treament seems to be Ginkgo biloba and warm compresses and no PE

i hope someone can help as i have a baby girl on the way and know this could ruin my newly developed family before it starts no sex life would make us both very un happy and etc i don't wont a broken home for my girl

Hey pal would you mind not making multiple thread about the same thing. It's kind of against our rules. Keep you posts to the thread you already made about this issue. I am closing this one!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
    X