Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damaged corpus spongiosum? Could do with some Feedback from the pros

Hey guys,

Would really appreciate some feedback here.

I'm a diabetic, and started doing Kegel exercises a week or so ago to improve erection quality. I've never really had any major problems, just occasionally had weaker erections and thought I'd be active about it and try improve them.

I came across jelqing and read it was helpful to building stronger erections. I did some research, even downloaded an ebook, and I did my first jelquing on Monday. I did about 3 mins - about 100 jelqs, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't squeezing too hard... I used lubrication as advised and I warmed up in the bath first and after. Everything was fine, until the next day when I repeated the same exercise.. I noticed that the underneath of my Penis the corpus spongiosum seemed swollen.. I felt no pain whilst jelqing and thought nothing of it until the evening... I had an ache in my penis and couldn't get a proper erection.

Wendesday I did nothing and again I couldn't get a proper erection and penis (the underneath) still looks swollen.

Thursday I'm in the same predicament.

Naturally I'm worried that I've caused some damage... And I'm doing the usual 'Will I ever have sex again' thing.

I just wanted to know if 'injuries' like this were normal? And will I recover from it?

I'm keeping off the exercises for the time being until I understand what's going on... Should I be worried?

I really appreciate if anyone with experience could reply to this. As naturally after only two light jelqing sessions the thought of damaging my penis seems absurd... absurd and frightening.

Cheers guys

J

Just thought I would update - mainly in case anybody else is having or will have a similar reaction to Jelqing as I did.

First of... Everything is A-OKAY!

But that leads me to an important point which is raised continuously over these forums... Psychological elements play heavily on the PE process...

After noticing my penis was different, tenderness, swollen, softer erections I immediately jumped to conclusions and self prescribed myself with everything I could find on the internet. After a few days of worrying I went to the doctors and she assured me that everything was fine (maybe some slight strain or damage but nothing to worry about, obviously I did what I think a lot of us do.... My doctor was WRONG! She barley even looked at it! How can she tell! I have screwed up my penis and only I know!

But she was right...The next day I had morning wood... slight ache, tenderness... but full on wood.

I stayed off the excercises... And I kept it warm. I saw my girlfriend over the weekend which was obviously going to be the ultimate test. Erection quality was perfect... Better than usual actually... Rock hard wood. Also... I felt more confident, as there is a definite increase to my girth... probably only slightly.. But it was noticeable to me and that made me even harder.

I can't stress enough how - which i now realize - important it is too keep a strong mind over these things... Mental strength is key. And crumbling at the first sign of dsicomfort will only lead to over worrying which will lead to loss of erection and creating your own symptoms.

So now... That's it... I'm good. And my cock is fine.

I want to continue with PE. For me though I'm going to continue very slow, I'm going to build my mental stamina as well as my physical for these type of exercises.

If any body has any tips on starting out as slow and gentle as possible, that would be great.

All the best

J

Comment

I hurt myself with jelqs before, I some how jelqed my balls somehow by accident over and over again until i started feeling a dull pain throughout the day... made my erections shitty for a long time then i bought a pump and extender and now i have big erections and hard erections... i mean jelqs are the core of this website lol but i mean all jelqing ever did for me was increase my flacid length and a bit width thats it... after your jp 90 days start doing ulis and pump and stretch and all that good stuff!

Comment

I have noticed increase in erect length and erect girth from pumping for like almost 2 yrs now and i just got an extender and i wear alot.. been my first week. Im normally in the 7 range so im probably going to be pretty good if I really gain off the extender I am excited lol

Comment

Be careful man especially with diabetes you might have veins suceptible to damage, next time it might be permanent..
          Starting Stats: BPEL 5.75x4.45
          Now: BPEL 6.25x4.6
          Short Term Goal: 6.25 BPELx4.7 Girth
          Journal:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...7-5x5-5-a.html

Comment

Working...
          X