Bleeding from penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleeding from penis

Whats up guys, i havent been on in a while but ive still been keeping up with my pe. Today after 15-20 min of pretty intense jelqing/ulis i noticed some blood at the tip of my penis. I was in the bathroom and as soon as i finished my routine i went to take a leak and i noticed the blood. It was NOT mixed in with my urine, just at the tip. I had no discomfort or pain at all. Since this, ive urinated at least 5-7 times with no more blood and still no discomfort. Im assuming it was a broken blood vessel or something alike but just need some reassurance everything down there will be alright. Where should i go from here?

I tried searching and found nothing on the site. Thanks fellas.

You seem to be too intense, and that is never needed, even if your ego thinks differently.
    Another example when more is not better.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Revolved how's your gains been?

Back on topic, only time I bled from there was when I first caught the habit of over ejaculating...One day after 2 one after another, I tried to do some more, and I kept trying to ejaculate my flaccid dick, and I was trying to focus on the video so much that I didn't even notice blood coming out, then I looked at the white cloth and I see blood, it was good in the way that I was done for the day!
      Last edited by Vulture; 10-07-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I think I would go and see a doctor about the blood to be on the safe side.

Comment

Thats what i was thinking about the doctor as well. And yes, i realize i was being too intense dangler. Thanks for pointing that out.

as far gains i havent really been measuring all that much. My last day off i took i was 7 bpel and about 5.5 meg and 5.75 beg. Ill know for sure as ill be taking a few days off because of this.

Comment

Working...
          X