Bruising???? discoloration???!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruising???? discoloration???!?

Hello everyone, I am a long term lurker on this forum.
    BUT a little bit of background information.

I finished the JP 90 day routine.
    For the last 4 months I have been doing girth excersies.
    Specifically 9cyclops9 horsesqueeze440 which involves having a tight grip at the base and slowly squeeze the blood in the glans back into the shaft.
    I have been successful. I have gained from 4.3 to now 4.65 roughly 4.7
    But what concerns me is that for some reason my penis has been getting this splotchy dark blue purple red discolouration.

It's only recently that this has happened. 2 weeks ago I pushed myself a little bit too hard a few workouts and got purple spots all over my penis, I took a week off. Now since of this I have gone easier, I havn't pushed myself as hard as I use to (Ill give more info in what im doing down below) and now no more blue purple spots.

But instead after my workout when my penis is flacid I have this splotchy dark purple discolouration in different parts of my penis. I did the firegoat roll thing and after doing it for 10-15 it slowly and warming it for 30 minutes it went away (not fully gone but theres a little bit still there). But what I have noticed recently is that where I would grip it would be my normal skin colour, but above it my penis has gotten darker in red.
    I don't know, it wasn't like this before and I havn't changed anything.

My workout
    10 Min warm up (Rice sock)
    5 min stretchs
    50 jelqs
    30 minute Horsesqueeze440 which was recommended by 9cyclop9
    10 min warm down (Rice sock)
    My grip has been the same, should I maybe ease up on my grip??? I am making massive gains with this excersise but Im not fond of the blueness that comes out recently when its flacid. (It goes away after a good 9 hour sleep)
    I do my routine either Tuesdays and thursdays and rest on the weekend. Or I mix it up and do monday wednesday and friday with rests inbetween all of them.

Any advice/feedback will be welcomed.

P.S this is the 9cyclops9 workout thing.
    PE 101: Girth - The Basics - BetterMan Penis Enlargement Forum
    CuriousGirthman
    Last edited by CuriousGirthman; 10-13-2013, 04:48 AM.

Anyone?

Comment

I gotcha.

Same thing happened to me. Girth work is the culprit. You have to calm down on the girth work. Your capillaries are leaking and causing that awful discoloration and bruising. I hated it when it happened to me.

Here is what I did to reverse the seemingly permanent discoloration: Go buy Amlactin lotion. It is $20 and you can get it almost anywhere (drug store, walmart, online, etc...) Use that cream twice a day and in 2 weeks the difference will be remarkable. In the mean time you have to stop the bleeding. Go lighter on your penis. I found "V" jelqs did the job without contributing to discoloration. So start slow and over the next few weeks or months slowly add more intensity and try different girth exercises.

My story has a happy ending for you. Over a few months the discoloration of my penis is 95% gone and my capillaries did eventually heal strong enough that I can do any girth workout I want, now. So take it slow, don't get discouraged, and the same thing will happen with you.

Oh, yeah, in the mean time to help you not worry so much about the color of your dick ... my wife once told me "if you penis is where it belongs, I have no idea what it looks like". hahaha. I love her.
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I was doing quite a bit of hanging for a while (after I had shoulder surgery and manual PE was not an option.) Anyway, I ended up with a lot of discoloration which seemed to be permanent, however, after I had stopped hanging for a year or so, all of that is now gone.
        Yarr!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
          I gotcha.

Same thing happened to me. Girth work is the culprit. You have to calm down on the girth work. Your capillaries are leaking and causing that awful discoloration and bruising. I hated it when it happened to me.

Here is what I did to reverse the seemingly permanent discoloration: Go buy Amlactin lotion. It is $20 and you can get it almost anywhere (drug store, walmart, online, etc...) Use that cream twice a day and in 2 weeks the difference will be remarkable. In the mean time you have to stop the bleeding. Go lighter on your penis. I found "V" jelqs did the job without contributing to discoloration. So start slow and over the next few weeks or months slowly add more intensity and try different girth exercises.

My story has a happy ending for you. Over a few months the discoloration of my penis is 95% gone and my capillaries did eventually heal strong enough that I can do any girth workout I want, now. So take it slow, don't get discouraged, and the same thing will happen with you.

Oh, yeah, in the mean time to help you not worry so much about the color of your dick ... my wife once told me "if you penis is where it belongs, I have no idea what it looks like". hahaha. I love her.
          Thank god, I was getting worried that it was nerve damage or something. Thank you so much for your information, I actually plan on doing less intense, instead of going for 30 minutes I will just do 20 minutes top and do v jelqs and some other light weight stuff. What I love about doing the Horsesqueeze440 is because in 30 minutes I get my girth to 5.5 and it makes me feel like a beast and thats my end goal to that size.

I really want to continue but I will take your advice and go light. Some guys have done this for far longer and havn't gotten the growth I have so I shouldnt push myself.
          Much appreciated because I have been really worried.

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
          I was doing quite a bit of hanging for a while (after I had shoulder surgery and manual PE was not an option.) Anyway, I ended up with a lot of discoloration which seemed to be permanent, however, after I had stopped hanging for a year or so, all of that is now gone.
          Yarr!
          Well likedraggin said, it happens over time. Thank you

Comment

You specifically recommend Amlactin draggin. Do you credit you healing to an ingredient in it?
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I'll keep update incase someone else has this problem:

So today I did a half hour workout. It consisted of
              10 minute flaccid jelqs with a 2 sets of O bends.
              Then another 10 minutes of V jelqs (erect)
              Then I did 10, 20 second Ulis, light grip not so hard.
              Then 10, 20 second horsesqueeze440.

I warmed up for 10 minutes before and after.
              My flaccid had that dark shade bruising again, now it wasn't as bad but it's still there.
              On thursday (which is my workout day) I will cut the obends out because when I did it my veins enlarged a lot.
              I will also instead of doing 10 reps of Ulis and 10 reps of horses I will only do 5 Ulis, and 5 horses and extend my v jelqs.
              Lets see what the bruising/darkness is like with that.

Comment

Update:
                My glans have changed in colour and have gotten paler. I am very worried at the moment and I have decided that I will take a week and a bit off
                My erection quality has dropped a bit and so has my sensitivity. So the alarm has gone off.
                Ill keep you guys updated in the following week.

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousGirthman View Post
                  Update:
                  My glans have changed in colour and have gotten paler. I am very worried at the moment and I have decided that I will take a week and a bit off
                  My erection quality has dropped a bit and so has my sensitivity. So the alarm has gone off.
                  Ill keep you guys updated in the following week.
                  From the sound of it, you should maybe be doing nothing more than very light jelqs at the moment & applying warmth.
                  Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                    From the sound of it, you should maybe be doing nothing more than very light jelqs at the moment & applying warmth.
                    Im not going to jelq at all. My glans have gotten paler and I have slight discomfort down there. I am very worried at the moment. :|

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousGirthman View Post
                      Im not going to jelq at all. My glans have gotten paler and I have slight discomfort down there. I am very worried at the moment. :|
                      Have you tried Butcher's broom supplement? I started using it after I over did it clamping & initially didn't rate it but now i am starting to feel an effect.
                      Vulcan

Comment

No I havn't if it doesn't get any better by next tuesday i'll look for that aswell. Thank you for helping.

Comment

You will recover from this - so don't freak out too much. Apply heat regularly and gently kegel fairly frequently.

I spoke to my dr when i clamped too intensely and he reassured methat i would recover - the relief from worry was actually visceral. So relax. :-)
                          Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                            You will recover from this - so don't freak out too much. Apply heat regularly and gently kegel fairly frequently.

I spoke to my dr when i clamped too intensely and he reassured methat i would recover - the relief from worry was actually visceral. So relax. :-)
                            No problem, thank you for the help and support. Ive read other injuries that are worst then this, I feel bad for those guys :S

Comment

Update: So its been a week, my erection level is high, I am still getting morning wood. Everything seems to be okay, with exception to my pale glans that have some white areas. I don't know if I should procceed to do a light jelq excersise tomorrow or wait longer. I have been applying cream suggested and taking those pills. Nothing seems to be changing.
                              Should I see how the workout goes tomorrow ?

Comment

Working...
                              X