OMG!...What would you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!...What would you do

So I started off using the bathmate 4 sets of 5 min...and occasionally using my extender until I noticed moments of semi-hard flaccid....Then I took 2 weeks off and restarted with only jelqing 10-15 min for 3 weeks...Then I introduced 10-20 min of stretching into a routine that was 30-40min of jelqing...Into my 9th week of conditioning I noticed a 1/4 inch gain in girth and length, then I noticed the slightest of pains next to my head, so I took a week off and returned to my routine of 25 min of stretching and 40min of jelqing. Later that day I was running and noticed my unit was legitimately in a "hard-flaccid" state until I took a shower. So right now my unit is sometimes raised and more firm, which sounds very typical from what I have read about in hard flaccid posts. Someone told me the bathmate can help me with this issue. Would you cut the conditioning period short and just use the bathmate for a while to see what happens with the semi hard-flaccid? On the other hand Im thinking I should just tone down the stretching and jelqing by 10 min and progress 5 min each week until my conditioning period is over then introduce the bathmate into my jelq/stretch routine.

Maybe you need rest days. Or more rest days. A semi stiff dick or turtles is no the same as hard flaccid.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Be careful with pumping. It sounds like you may be using to much pressure. Its very common among pumpers. One of the biggest dicks in the world talked about that on a different website. True Monstercock PUMPED

Comment

I consign with BigO. Do not confuse turtling or a semi-engorged cock with a hard flaccid.

Comment

*cosign

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Mandingo View Post
            *cosign
            HEY! Are you the dude they named the "Mandingo" stretch after?
            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Misunderstood... Once Again...Please HELP

So every time I read about this "turtling" problem, people say its natural and its nothing to worry about. I dont know if its just the cold air, but I give my dick about ten minutes with the heating pad and still doesn't seem as floppy and natural. I've been told its not "hard-flaccid", I mean I can get fully erect with ease. This is the worst case of turtling I've seen so far on my journey.

I just recently completed my conditioning period of jelqs/stretches...a new routine with the first three days of just 20min of jelqing and 2x5 min reps of the Bathmate, 1st at mid pressure, 2nd at max pressure. I noticed difficulty getting a full erection so I gave my member 4 days off...started again with 15min of stretching and 15-20 min of jelqing with 2x5 min reps of bathmate at min-mid pressure. Noticed that my EQ was awesome and flaccid hang was double the size in girth and length throughout most of the week...SO thennnn I took a rest day yesterday. That night my EQ and ease of erection was insanely easy. Keep in mind I haven't ejaculated for 4 days. So I felt like I was on my way to actually making a legit erect gain in the near future. I wake up in the middle of the night with a small shot of cum in my boxers and the rest of today from that point my member is dense,raised, and my erection is not as large...WTF!!!
              I have had 1 week of rest, and I haven't seen much of an improvement.
              I want to start stretching and using an extender.
              PLEASE help....there has to be one person out there that is familiar with this minor injury.

Comment

Working...
              X