It's been since February and I'm still having complications from jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been since February and I'm still having complications from jelqing

Hi I did these stupid jelqing exercises way back in February and I hope that I don't have permanent complications from doing them. When I first did these exercises I almost completely made myself impotent: I couldn't feel my penis at all, it was cold, I couldn't get a normal hard on for two and a half months, and I could never have a squirting cum to save my life.

Anyway, roll the clock forward, and it's now November, and nearly a year since I did the exercises. My penis now gets strong hard-ons again, I now can cum and literally squirt again, almost all the sensitivity has come back in the head of the penis, and about 50% of the sensitivity has come back in the shaft of the penis. However, I am still having complications from this: I still have lost about 50% of the sensitivity in my shaft, I sometimes get pleasure from my prostate when I pull on my penis and sometimes not, and worst of all my prostate hurts quite often. The more I jack off, the more my prostate hurts. If I jack off a lot in one day, my prostate is in great pain. However, I notice that when I take an Advil and/or a Vitamin E pill then it stops hurting. What is this? Could I possibly have internal scarring? If I did, how would I know?

@mikey88 you might want to check out this thead.
    JohnnyAppleseed
    Last edited by JohnnyAppleseed; 11-05-2013, 10:02 PM.

I'm no expert but it sounds like you jelqed with way to much intensity or your penis is very delicate. Sorry for your bad experience and hope you find answers to your questions

Comment

Any clue what's wrong with it? Permanent damage maybe?

Comment

Hi! Can I ask if you have taken yourself to see a doctor? (urologist?) If not why not?
        Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

From what you described I can say that you overdid the exercises, and had some nerve injury, which is on its way to recovery, nerves take months to heal and they do require special care, as in let your penis be for as long as it takes to fully recover, if you really have to masturbate then don't grip hard, and stroke it gently, avoid everything that causes pain or discomfort, and make sure to warm up 3 times a day for at least 10 minutes each time.

I second anonymity's suggestion that you see a urologist, you only have one penis, and we can't diagnose your problem over the internet, even if we were certified M.D.s

Best wishes.
          MrB8
          Member of the Month Nov 2013
          Last edited by MrB8; 11-05-2013, 11:15 PM.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Were you jelqing erect by any chance?
            Oct '13 - Nov '13

BPEL 7.0" + 7.1"
            NBPEL 6.5" + 6.7"
            BEG 5.5"+ 5.6"
            MEG 5.3" + 5.5"

Goal (for now)
            BPEL 7.8"
            NBPEL 7.5"
            EG 6.0"

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
              From what you described I can say that you overdid the exercises, and had some nerve injury, which is on its way to recovery, nerves take months to heal and they do require special care, as in let your penis be for as long as it takes to fully recover, if you really have to masturbate then don't grip hard, and stroke it gently, avoid everything that causes pain or discomfort, and make sure to warm up 3 times a day for at least 10 minutes each time.

I second anonymity's suggestion that you see a urologist, you only have one penis, and we can't diagnose your problem over the internet, even if we were certified M.D.s

Best wishes.
              When I first had this condition, I didn't beat off for 3 months. Now I'm back to masturbating on a regular basis. For love of God, how long must I refrain from masturbation? Also, does it sound like I have scarring?

Another thing is, I can't afford a urologist or I would have already gone. I did go to the hospital about this problem when it first happened, and the doctor there had never seen anything like this before. The doctor had absolutely no clue what had happened to my penis. He told me that I would most likely have to see a urologist and that they would probably have to run expensive tests to see what was wrong. I have no insurance at the moment, so I can't really afford the tests at the moment. Therefore seeing a urologist is damn near a waste of time. My goal is to get a part-time job soon though, to get the money to see the doctor.

Originally posted by Eclair View Post
              Were you jelqing erect by any chance?
              No I wasn't jelqing erect. I was jelqing soft.

Comment

I did the same stupid thing and nowadays I've turned almost 3 years since I got it. My life has changed a lot of, I have not be able to recover yet. The urologist never found any reason for my disease. I hope to be the same as before.

Comment

I can't decide for you, nor am I a urologist, but if you can't afford one, then at least leave your penis alone until it heals, and is going to take time (urologist or not).

As I mentioned before, if you HAVE to masturbate then do it gently and try to not do it that often, also do warm up thrice a day for ten minutes each time.

Regaining functionality IS a good sign, just help him to help you!
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

How likely is it that I have a have permanent damage?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyAppleseed View Post
                      Hi I did these stupid jelqing exercises way back in February and I hope that I don't have permanent complications from doing them. When I first did these exercises I almost completely made myself impotent: I couldn't feel my penis at all, it was cold, I couldn't get a normal hard on for two and a half months, and I could never have a squirting cum to save my life.

Anyway, roll the clock forward, and it's now November, and nearly a year since I did the exercises. My penis now gets strong hard-ons again, I now can cum and literally squirt again, almost all the sensitivity has come back in the head of the penis, and about 50% of the sensitivity has come back in the shaft of the penis. However, I am still having complications from this: I still have lost about 50% of the sensitivity in my shaft, I sometimes get pleasure from my prostate when I pull on my penis and sometimes not, and worst of all my prostate hurts quite often. The more I jack off, the more my prostate hurts. If I jack off a lot in one day, my prostate is in great pain. However, I notice that when I take an Advil and/or a Vitamin E pill then it stops hurting. What is this? Could I possibly have internal scarring? If I did, how would I know?

@mikey88 you might want to check out this thead.
                      Try cutting out the jelqs altogether. They never did it for me and I don't plan on doing them again anytime soon. Jelqing always messed with my EQ, no matter how lightly I performed the strokes, just remember that every person is different and jelqing might be great for most guys out there, but not for all.

Stick to a 3-4 days a week stretching program with edging thrown into the mix. Do this for 3 months and then figure out if you want to stick with it or not. Good luck.
                      The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrill Drill View Post
                        Try cutting out the jelqs altogether. They never did it for me and I don't plan on doing them again anytime soon. Jelqing always messed with my EQ, no matter how lightly I performed the strokes, just remember that every person is different and jelqing might be great for most guys out there, but not for all.

Stick to a 3-4 days a week stretching program with edging thrown into the mix. Do this for 3 months and then figure out if you want to stick with it or not. Good luck.
                        No I'm not doing them anymore. I haven't done them since February. I'm just trying to recover completely.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyAppleseed View Post
                          How likely is it that I have a have permanent damage?
                          My friend, I'm afraid that nobody here can determine this through an anonymous Internet forum.

That said, in my opinion, since you have reported recovering fairly significantly to this point, I think this bodes well for you.
                          Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                            My friend, I'm afraid that nobody here can determine this through an anonymous Internet forum.

That said, in my opinion, since you have reported recovering fairly significantly to this point, I think this bodes well for you.
                            So then, there's a good chance that I will recover? I mean, I have met person after person on this forum who's penis is fucked up for life. It seems like I don't meet many people that have made the tremendous recover that I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post

you beat me to it Steneo!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X