My flaccid doesnt point downwards anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My flaccid doesnt point downwards anymore

Hello, I have been doing PE for 2 months now and happily made some newbie gains, especially flaccid-wise. However, my flaccid has increasingly begun to point more out from the body, and now it just doesnt look right to me. Before it was hanging straight down, but now it sort of points continuosly in some outward direction, its a little bit difficult to describe the whole picture lol

Does anyone have the same "problem" as me? And is it right to think that stretching only downwards would be a solution?

This is not a troll post, and i would very much hear your opinion on this!

Perhaps its due to a little bit of turtling? I can't recall seeing many posts describing anything similar.
    We all react differently, so this may be just how your body responds.
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

It might be caused by a tense pelvic floor. Read about balancing your pelvic floor with kegals, reverse kegals, ect.

Also you might be turtling. If you're not sure read this, Turtling: What It Is, and How to Avoid It.

An ati-turtling device might help too, like this one, Anti-Turtle Cell Elongation Sleeve - AB Silicone Enhancement.

You might want to look into using more heat. Besides warming up and down, you could try using heat periodically throughout the day. Maybe while watching TV... or at least when you are falling asleep at night. I use a home made bag of corn.

Comment

Thank you, i will look into the suggestions. As it is longer than before, i'm not sure if its turtling, though. I havent done reversed kegels yet, so i will try those first!

Comment

Working...
        X